Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 2. (Read 6282 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
Hello guys I am following signals for last couple of months some time they predict good but some time they predict not good so I think trading by following signals is not proper option about where to invest you have a huge market to invest in and there are lot of options in front of you bitcoin and altcoin also you first check and observe the market situation and after that take decision where you wants to invest in because trading in up to condition and news and value of the coin makes you able to get a good profit,
I believe that at the present time you can buy and trade bitcoin, as I observe and technical analysis, the bitcoin price has just surpassed the 8k3 mark and can rise sharply in the long run, you have absolutely Can believe and be bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will probably hit $ 9000 in the coming days and the market will recover very strongly.
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 06:29:39 PM
Hello guys I am following signals for last couple of months some time they predict good but some time they predict not good so I think trading by following signals is not proper option about where to invest you have a huge market to invest in and there are lot of options in front of you bitcoin and altcoin also you first check and observe the market situation and after that take decision where you wants to invest in because trading in up to condition and news and value of the coin makes you able to get a good profit,
Activity: 168
April 15, 2018, 06:19:58 PM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
I believe that at the present time you should invest in bitcoin, can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and very strong recovery, so you can invest in bitcoin now . Capitalization of the wall does not increase as bitocin prices increase, so you need to be careful when trading altcoin. Capital from altcoin is focused on bitcoin.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 05:25:19 PM
bitcoin is very much worthy to invest than altcoins, however it is very unsual and unpredictable, so it is very risky to invest in bitcoin without any knowledge, in contrast investing altcoins are much safer and they may have potential to rise higher and faster than bitcoin in the future.
April 15, 2018, 04:05:37 AM
Bitcoin price is currently at bottom and this is the good time to buy these coins because its price will go up in near future and there are lot of predictors and signal providers are saying this is the good time to buy bitcoin and there will be a huge profit in future by investing in bitcoin, So it’s the good time to take participate in buying bitcoin instead of any other,
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 13, 2018, 07:41:55 PM
For now I will choose to invest in altcoin, but investing in bitcoin is the main thing I do, if the market is stable or being dipped then I will still hodl it as it is now. Still looking for altcoin that has the potential to be invested.
if daily trading I prefer altcoin because altcoin movement for daily trading is very good, but bitcoin can also be the main thing for trading. now these bitcoin and altcoin can be a great choice for investment and trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 13, 2018, 06:47:33 PM
For now I will choose to invest in altcoin, but investing in bitcoin is the main thing I do, if the market is stable or being dipped then I will still hodl it as it is now. Still looking for altcoin that has the potential to be invested.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 06:10:57 PM
As of now i can choose to buy more bitcoin ang hold it  and waiting soon to pump again in any market but im willing to buy altcoin in 30% of my earnings for more profit i guess more upcoming event is releases from the bitcoin after many issues resolves.

i guess your wait if officially over because i see that bitcoin is now recovering. bitcoin prices are now starting to increase again along with alts. however if i were to choose between alts or btc i guess ill have to go with both because both of them is verry beneficial in terms of investing or trading. specifically , i use ny alts for investment and as well as on day trade . While on the other hand i mainly use my bitcoins only for investing alone .
Activity: 264
Merit: 20
|EYEGLOB.NET|EYE TOKEN|
April 13, 2018, 05:49:33 PM
As of now i can choose to buy more bitcoin ang hold it  and waiting soon to pump again in any market but im willing to buy altcoin in 30% of my earnings for more profit i guess more upcoming event is releases from the bitcoin after many issues resolves.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 04:40:42 PM
Unlike Bitcoin, some altcoins offer a variety of innovations and experiment with new useful functions that Bitcoin can not boast of.
The top most promising alternative digital coins that are not "one-day" and have the potential for further successful development are:
Ethereum;
Ripple;
Litecoin;
Bitcoin Cash;
Dash;
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 02:34:49 PM
According to the market current situation there are lot of options to invest in the crypto market when you have plan to make investment you will try to check some good signals for interested area and that is the good for you because trading by following signals is good thing and by watching current market position I think there are many coins are available in good form to buy, I think by purchasing altcoin you can earn a lot of money because there are so many chances which you can earn 10x profit in altcoins and this is the time that make this profit possible,
Activity: 224
April 08, 2018, 07:27:26 PM
Both are very good in their own place and I am holding both I have few bitcoins also and holding many good altcoins also which I think will give me good profits in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 04:40:12 PM
We have to think this is a good opportunity to invest in Bitcoin and altkoin is now calm, but many are predicting a good jump on the market and if any currency will go up.
April 08, 2018, 03:57:17 PM
I think there is maximum chance in altcoin trading and this is the best place to invest right now by understanding the market situation, there are lot of signals provider are saying there is the will be a good profit in altcoin trading, So I think it is the best idea to invest in altcoin instead of bitcoin and you can earn good in trading of altcoin because it is the market which you can earn lot of profit in the trading,
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 03:54:54 PM
Bitcoin is always good in long term and right now the price of bitcoin and other altcoin has gone down so this is the perfect time to invest in both of them and hold it for next couple of months and sell when you are getting at least x2 profits from it
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 02:57:05 PM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

right now i think its  more profitable to trade altcoins
because some altcoins has fast pump and dump movement at the moment such as TRX and ADA .
But also take advantage to accumulate bitcoin while its dip and hodl it for future inflation.
Activity: 224
April 08, 2018, 02:38:45 PM
I am sure about all and all of them are good something new and altcoin like Ethereum and lite coin are very good for future and in this way we can make many changes like the people will be really opposing but we have to motivate them through different ways and bitcoin is real currency but if you buy $some more bitcoin that will be also a good chance to lose this and bitcoin is better than altcoin for me because if the high popularity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

But right now 2018 most of the top 20 altcoins in the coinmarketcap are all in red market which is on stage of decreasing valued. Though both of them are tools for us to gain profit of bitcoin using altcoin without using any capital from your investment.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 12:58:38 PM
if I still believe in bitcoin. bitcoin is very high, and may not be able to invest. but that I think is not true, because not continuously bitcoin prices will always be high. the evidence is that recently the bitcoin price is low, and it will start to rebound again, and sometimes it is stable, and it proves that bitcoin is better. so keep investing on bitcoin. maybe altcoin will soar too, but still in my opinion better bitcoin.
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 11:57:28 AM
I will suggest the altcoin ,you will get 10 times of investing money in altcoin.Bitcoin is best for high investment,you will get as much as profit for the investment.Their are lot of potential altcions is available in crypto currency such as.
Pages:
Jump to: