Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 3. (Read 6282 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 06:38:19 AM
They are not capable of generating huge profits in short time period. Invest wisely when you have an option available in the form of bitcoin. In short, revise your investment plans. Bitcoin still can go up in the future, but now people are considering in putting their money in alt, bitcoin high fees has drove a lot of users to used alt coin
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 06:38:08 AM
This is crucial decision and some extensive care should be given here while taking decisions. Altcoins are better but bitcoins are best. There is a huge difference in both and you don’t need to worry, go for bitcoin and make your life amazing. Best choice would be investing into bitcoin and altcoin. Altcoin prices are connected to bitcoins, and that means when bitcoins rises also will altcoins
Activity: 294
April 08, 2018, 06:37:57 AM
All coins are unusual and unpredictable. The crypto world itself is an unpredictable world and you can only try to manage to understand every moment it brings, otherwise you will be as stunned as you can ever imagine. I think you will do fine if you buy Bitcoins for a long term investment. However, they are so expensive right now that there may be altcoins that can give you a better rate of return
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 06:26:29 AM
I would buy bitcoin and altcoins for the investment portfolio. Approximately 20% of the budget would be invested in bitcoin, 20% in ETH and 60% in altcoyins from the top 20.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
April 08, 2018, 04:59:30 AM
In my opinion, it is better to diversify the portfolio. Bitcoin is 50% and altcoins 50%. I trade some altcoins and hold some altcoins until better times.

That's what i'm doing i invest my 50% in bitcoin and i want to hold it until 5-10 years from now and my 50% i choice to invest in top 10 altcoin like Ethereum, Ripple etc,  and for trading, i actually trade my token when i receive their token through bounty campaign that i've joined.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 04:42:09 AM
I prefer to play on altcoin which is obviously very cheap and can potentially become a very expensive coin, not only that altcoin which is currently created from ICO which has a very useful project in the future it is certain the price will be very expensive in the future.

I definitely support this view. In general, this is an interesting topic, the fact that it was launched in November 2017 and see how the opinions and situation on the market have changed since then, although the time has not passed so much.
Activity: 252
April 08, 2018, 04:27:40 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
I believe you should trade bitcoin at the present time, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are extremely strong for many consecutive days, so I believe you should invest in bitcoin at the present time, The bitcoin price is so great that you can buy it. Bitcoin is the most valuable coin on the market today and has a strong influence on the market, so investing in Bitcoins is the safest and most secure.
Activity: 280
April 07, 2018, 03:57:48 PM
Hello friends I think there are many options are available for the investment purposes but I am in the favor of all time favorite coin that is Bitcoin I think it is the most famous coin then others so I am interested to invest in bitcoin instead of other coins because there are lot of signal providers and good analyzers also recommending to invest in bitcoin and I think to work with signal providers is the best idea and invest in bitcoin or altcoin both of them is better but I like to invest in bitcoin because I think it’s good option to earn good money,
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
April 04, 2018, 02:36:25 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

I prefer to play on altcoin which is obviously very cheap and can potentially become a very expensive coin, not only that altcoin which is currently created from ICO which has a very useful project in the future it is certain the price will be very expensive in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
April 03, 2018, 06:26:20 PM
I think that now the history is changing. In the last ICO WINTER bitcoin start to go up before altcooins but now altcoins are going to go up before

That might happen but IMHO it is absolutely impossible to have a significant altcoin rise without a similar move from BTC.
Activity: 42
April 03, 2018, 11:47:36 AM
I think that now the history is changing. In the last ICO WINTER bitcoin start to go up before altcooins but now altcoins are going to go up before

April 03, 2018, 10:39:12 AM
for now I think a good coin is a bitcoin. more likely to rise first because bitcoin is the parent coin. buy bitcoin maybe 70% and the rest buy altcoin is good in my opinion
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
April 03, 2018, 10:08:00 AM
At the moment, there are altcoins more interesting for investment, than Bitcoin. For example, Binance coin, which showed itself very well on the falling market.
Activity: 266
April 03, 2018, 08:38:42 AM

I am not an expert but let me give you my noob opinion. Investing in bitcoin is much preferred than any alt coins, why? Because people use bitcoin to buy alt coins, therefore its demand is still high. Besides, alt coins are strongly influenced by bitcoin price movement. Adjust your portfolio, I am not saying alt coin is bad. But better allocate more $$$ in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 07:05:21 AM
You can still put a part of your money in bitcoin, it still an investment, and everyday it's price is pumping and also, dumps. And you can invest the other half in altcoins, just find a decent and promising ICO to invest into.
Activity: 52
April 03, 2018, 06:57:40 AM
bitcoin and altcoin, I think both have the same potential. it all depends only from the users only. well, for me, altcoin is so useful, because with altcoin, I can produce a lot of bitcoin. so, I have both to be utilized.

Yeah, that was my original plan as well, but then the mania came and my alts never caught up, but honestly there are some alts I belive in much more than in Bitcoin, so I dont see them as something lesser anymore.
Activity: 280
April 02, 2018, 07:23:39 AM
bitcoin has great demand in market, so try to invest in bitcoin. Then invest in alcoin and check the profit, by doing this you will able to being differentiate between them.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
April 02, 2018, 06:39:28 AM
if you are a risktaker like me. i choose to altcoins where the lot of coins is there unlike to bitcoin you monitor one coin only. its easy to monitor a one coin than too many. but its easy to earn to a lot of coins than to one only. thats why i choose altcoins than bitcoins.

Yeah it's easy to earn more profit with altcoins than focus in just one coin. But I like bitcoin and altcoin, at the first place we don't need to choose because as long as we can handle bitcoin and altcoin then go trade with this different coin and earn profit.
Activity: 217
April 02, 2018, 04:19:54 AM

Right now, the cryptocurrency market is bleeding red, bitcoin and altcoin prices are very low, this is a great opportunity for us to invest in the cryptocurrency market. If you want to invest long term and make a profit, invest in bitcoin. If you do not have much capital, invest in altcoin. Pick and buy these valuable and potential altcoin on the coinmarket cap. I recommend investing long term in ETH or Litecoin because these are 2 very potential altcoins, in the future they will be very developed and of high value
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 03:12:18 AM
if you are a risktaker like me. i choose to altcoins where the lot of coins is there unlike to bitcoin you monitor one coin only. its easy to monitor a one coin than too many. but its easy to earn to a lot of coins than to one only. thats why i choose altcoins than bitcoins.

Investing in altcoin often yields a lot of returns for investors but at the same time risks are much greater than investing in bitcoins. Because altcoin has a low trading volume, it is easy to manipulate so its value will fluctuate a lot. If you really understand the volatility of these altcoins, you can quite get very much profit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: