Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 4. (Read 6282 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 16
April 01, 2018, 06:33:33 PM
 if you are a risktaker like me. i choose to altcoins where the lot of coins is there unlike to bitcoin you monitor one coin only. its easy to monitor a one coin than too many. but its easy to earn to a lot of coins than to one only. thats why i choose altcoins than bitcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
for today I definitely will refrain from investing in ico companies, as the market gives very deceptive hopes. But nevertheless I have Trust in the etherium and Bitcoin, so today there is an opportunity to invest your money much more profitable.
Activity: 99
April 01, 2018, 12:15:59 PM
in my opinion is BTC because the movement of BTC price charts quickly change in a short time making it easier for us to trading. Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
April 01, 2018, 11:36:18 AM
my goal is to collect bitcoin, but I use altcoin for that, and many people like it. collecting bitcoin with altcoin already done in many places trading. yes, that is a pretty good way that I know up to now.
Collect Bitcoin through Altcoins could be a smart way because it's indirect and you could multiples your balance if both price is increasing.
But this is risky also because if it's decreasing multiples times so it means your balacne will be decreased multiples time also.

I really do agreed on you,.. we can have bitcoin without buying it by simply joining in any bounty campaign here. Either in social media like twitter, Facebook, telegram, reddit, Linked, Medium, transaltions, you tube blog, and signature campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:28:25 PM
now I like to buy altcoin.because the altcoin price is low now.All of new coin are now more and more cheap from the ico price.I am trying to buy bitcoin and altcoin that under the ICO price.Gla is my favorite coin right now.
Right now investing on both altcoin and bitcoin  is very good decision to do because the price of all altcoin now is dump really high on the market and also the price bitcoin now is really low so it is the best time to invest on both altcoin and bitcoin,but i believe that investing with bitcoin is still more profitable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 31, 2018, 02:48:53 PM
In my opinion, it is better to diversify the portfolio. Bitcoin is 50% and altcoins 50%. I trade some altcoins and hold some altcoins until better times.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 01:45:44 PM
The best choice is to investing into bitcoin and altcoin. Altcoin prices now and will be always connected to bitcoins, and that means when bitcoins rises also will altcoins. I would always suggest to invest into ethereum, because it is strong and reliable crypto with really good price. Bitcoin is best option, but because of its high price some people do not invest in it. So for those who want to invest smaller sum of money, good choice would be ethereum or some other altcoin.
Activity: 798
March 31, 2018, 01:38:13 PM
bitcoin and altcoin have the same advantages for trading, I prefer bitcoin trading even though today bitcoin decreases but can be controlled with daily trading that can earn profit every day.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 01:35:49 PM
for now I prefer to trade in bitcoin rather than altcoin trading or investment, I buy some btc to hold on until the end of 2018, i hope this will make me to get big profit
Activity: 518
March 31, 2018, 12:57:24 PM
Actually for now I am holding altcoins instead of btc. Since btc is in dump there are some alts that are really surviving and there is also pump when you actually do trade everyday. Bitcoin is now stable in it's dump stages and I transfer all my money in potential alts.

As I see Bitcoin and altcoins go up and down almost together, that is why I do not think there is a great difference which of alts to hold (just pick coins from top 20).
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
March 31, 2018, 12:10:37 PM
If you are going to try on how to trade it is better to buy altcoins because it is more affordable than bitcoin.
You wouldn't lose so much if you use altcoin but if you are going to hold coins, and wait for its price increase, much better to go bitcoin because it is more profitable than altcoin.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 12:06:33 PM
I would prefer both but i will give many value to bitcoin, because there are a lots of altcoins that born every month. And their price will raise or go down in one-day. It's so difficult to choose a potential altcoin. Hold bitcoin it is more save. 

I think you should consider your investment depends on what factors such as capital, profit direction, time to achieve profit, how to invest. If you start with a capital that is not too large, and there is a need to multiply that number several times in the short term, my advice is to invest in potential altcoin. Cheap Altcoin, low capitalization, often attracts investment and has the potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 12:04:04 PM
Bitcoin is always better, I have some amount in altcoin and I forget about it, I did not checked it when it still has its price. I am very disappointed because when I checked it again , its has no price anymore. Its dead. But I still lucky because most of my wealth is in form of bitcoin.

Best way is to not to choose what coin you will gonna spend or invest your money with, I still prefer to have bitcoin and altcoin in my life, as I know that they will create good income for me in the future so why would I choose right? In altcoin I am choosing the best and that is Ethereum.
so many altcoin that has good potential in futures.its not only ethereum, for example storm that have product used millions user.token that have real function for their user could be our choice to invest on it.
Activity: 224
March 31, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
Bitcoin is safer as long term invested. So for those who have been thinking of entering today simply because the price is so cheap, you have to think of it for the long haul.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
March 31, 2018, 11:40:34 AM
Bitcoin is always better, I have some amount in altcoin and I forget about it, I did not checked it when it still has its price. I am very disappointed because when I checked it again , its has no price anymore. Its dead. But I still lucky because most of my wealth is in form of bitcoin.

Best way is to not to choose what coin you will gonna spend or invest your money with, I still prefer to have bitcoin and altcoin in my life, as I know that they will create good income for me in the future so why would I choose right? In altcoin I am choosing the best and that is Ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
March 31, 2018, 11:22:52 AM
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
March 31, 2018, 09:32:44 AM
I would prefer both but i will give many value to , because there are a lots of altcoins that born every month. And their price will raise or go down in one-day. It's so difficult to choose a potential altcoin. Hold  it is more save. 
Yeah same like me. I prefer investing bigger amount in bitcoin and some extra amount to some altcoins, as we know when bitcoins are going down, some altcoins tends to go high, but there are few also who followed the chart movement of the bitcoin, that is why for me i am choosing to invest both bitcoin and altcoin as long sa you analize also which altcoins have potential of rising in the future. But of course for now i decided to invest more in bitcoins because i see the money in there.
Activity: 420
March 31, 2018, 09:14:09 AM
Currently Bitcoin is showing long term correction because in 7 months bitcoin touch the price from $1200 to $20,000 and now after December their price is start to down, if the price is taking 7 months to up then just wait their long term correction, one thing is in this duration is the best condition now to buy anything from crypto market, bitcoin or altcoin both are providing the good benefits
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
March 31, 2018, 07:28:49 AM
I'd prefer bitcoin as I can be more assured of my investments to be in good amount in the future but seeing the difference of bitcoin to other cryptos, you should be aware that you are in for a long term investment. Right now, it is good to consider investing on great projects that has a huge potential in the crypto community. You can earn faster in altcoins that in bitcoin because alts has a higher chance of going 0-100% of profit.
Well, I think we choose altcoin or bitcoin is depending on the situation and the timing, that gives us a better source of income, instead of holding only one in both, typical as now, Bitcoin is probably a good choice when prices are becoming too cheap. However, if the price of bitcoin becomes too high, we should use bitcoin to buy altcoin because the price of altcoin at that time is low, when it bounces back, we will have more bitcoin, in short, trading is a job that requires conversion and proper strategy for each stage, we can not just focus on something, it will make opportunity to make money becomes less
There are various altcoins which offer a good profit in the market with small investments. These profits are comparatively small to the bitcoin but at the same time the investment is also small. In my opinion Etherium, Ripple and stellar are also going down, so all those who have planned for altcoin must avoid them as well. Litecoin has shown some good improvement last month but now it is also down in the market.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
March 31, 2018, 06:15:33 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

The whole world is accepted bitcoin. You look back and see, Bitcoin increasing popularity day by day. Bitcoin is the best of all the coins, But there are some Altcoins, they are a lot of better.Good coins are good all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: