Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 24. (Read 6283 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 02:28:30 AM
I use both of them as an investment tool, I use bitcoin for short-term investment, and use the altcoin as a long term investment, because I am sure, one day altcoin will have the same price with bitcoin.
Activity: 334
January 05, 2018, 02:04:49 AM
Investing on altcoins like Ripple, Dash, and Menero - is a great idea because they are also growing eventually. bitcoin price is kind of expensive if you don't have the huge budget but you can easily invest your money into these altcoins simple and easy.
Bitcoin will be the mainstream in the future and the reason is its market cap and value. Any other currency can never reach near bitcoin because for many people it is not possible to invest their money in more than one because of the limited savings.

People love bitcoin and investing in it. On the other hand very little people are investing in Altcoin because Altcoin is not so famous in the market, therefore its value is also low and so is the price and profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 04:35:18 PM
Long term altcoins will win over bitcoin in my humble opinion. But we don't know exactly who will win. I will bet on the strongest platforms for the long term like Eth, Aiota, Neo, Icon, Aion, Ardor. Bitcoin will rise as well but over the long run altcoins will be more profitable I think.

I think the same way Alts will overcome BTC. I like Neo very much.
In the nearest future ripple or ETH may overcome BTC.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 02, 2018, 03:56:29 PM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

As you said, the price of bitcoin is now too high to invest into and with its heavy fluctuation within minutes and hours, makes anyone investing into invest with fear. When it comes to altcoins, they are not too expensive as compared to bitcoin, and is rising for some days now. So, investing big into altcoins like ETH and LTC will give good output.
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 11:51:32 PM
If you have researched the market long enough, you would realize that each coin has own value. So investing in altcoin is also as good as Bitcoin if you have enough knowledge and skill
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 03:43:24 PM
Bitcoin and altcoin both have different use and features also different kind of market segregation,Illete class investors invest in bitcoin because their affordability and Altcoin every one can afford even new investors try their luck in Altcoin and getting maximum earning.If you can afford invest in both Bitcoin and altcoin will get surprised results just need of commitment and patience.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 02, 2018, 08:18:55 AM
A wise investor will have a diversified portfolio. IMHO this can only be done by combining BTC with a group of altcoins.

An in my view, the best altcoins are all PoS because they don't need miners and reward the individual nodes supporting the network.

Activity: 4
January 01, 2018, 11:42:55 PM
Bitcoin is your most reliable cryptocurrency. Without bitcoin there is no altcoin. Many coin in alt are very good also especially when you comapre the rate they have grown in price in a very short time. I will strongly recomed that 80% of your fund should be in Alt.
Yeah . Bitcoin is much more better than altcoins when you're looking to save your money.
Activity: 658
January 01, 2018, 11:09:32 PM
Bitcoin is your most reliable cryptocurrency. Without bitcoin there is no altcoin. Many coin in alt are very good also especially when you comapre the rate they have grown in price in a very short time. I will strongly recomed that 80% of your fund should be in Alt.
Activity: 9
January 01, 2018, 11:05:41 PM
I invest in alts because of the volatility. Can lose more but also gain more. You just have to do lots of research and staying on top of what is going on with the alt that you want to invest in. I bought many alts when we had the major Christmas dip. Sold some for profits and will HODL others for more.
Activity: 3
January 01, 2018, 10:33:00 PM
Why bot both. Buy Alts that paired it Bitcoin, so when you're take profit from Alts you will gain Bitcoin. HODL it until it reach $100k.
Both altcoin and bitcoin is good to invest or to buy for, but i think bitcoin can give me more money in the future, rather than altcoin, and i know to myself that investing or choosung bitcoin is the best decision i will ever made, by  choosing bitcoin i should know how to hold or to wait for long time so i can earn more money.
I don't think Bitcoin is more profit than altcoins because altcoins are much more profit than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more stable than altcoins because it's not easy to lose profits.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 01, 2018, 10:28:02 PM
Why bot both. Buy Alts that paired it Bitcoin, so when you're take profit from Alts you will gain Bitcoin. HODL it until it reach $100k.
Both altcoin and bitcoin is good to invest or to buy for, but i think bitcoin can give me more money in the future, rather than altcoin, and i know to myself that investing or choosung bitcoin is the best decision i will ever made, by  choosing bitcoin i should know how to hold or to wait for long time so i can earn more money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 01, 2018, 10:22:12 PM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
You can not invest in bitcoin because the price is already very high? but experts predict that bitcoin prices in 2018 or in the future will be even higher. I invest in bitcoin how high the price, I invest and trading altcoin. Altcoin has its own request and community, so I think they survive and pump like bitcoin because both cryptocurrency.
arguably the price of bitcoin is very expensive today, but it is very likely that bitcoin prices will be more expensive than now in the future. but if you do not have enough capital to buy bitcoin, you can choose another alternative by investing in altcoin a thousand times cheaper than bitcoin, you can find potential altcoin, because there are thousand of altcoin in the market, for example buying nxt only $ 0.7 percoin you can buy lots and gain in a short time
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 01, 2018, 09:13:35 PM
If you have enough money to invest in bitcoin, do it. Because there is a high chance that the price of bitcoin will reach $20k+ but if you don't have a lot of money, alt coins is a better start.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
January 01, 2018, 08:25:18 PM
You can not invest in bitcoin because the price is already very high? but experts predict that bitcoin prices in 2018 or in the future will be even higher. I invest in bitcoin how high the price, I invest and trading altcoin. Altcoin has its own request and community, so I think they survive and pump like bitcoin because both cryptocurrency.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
January 01, 2018, 08:15:03 PM
Bitcoin is always better, I have some amount in altcoin and I forget about it, I did not checked it when it still has its price. I am very disappointed because when I checked it again , its has no price anymore. Its dead. But I still lucky because most of my wealth is in form of bitcoin.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Mercy
January 01, 2018, 07:46:43 PM
Activity: 33
January 01, 2018, 07:29:20 PM
So BTC or ALTS. This depends on what goals each person sets for himself.
But what for to dissemble, the majority want to make money on this and then everything else, bright future, blockchain, etc.
So the one who is not risk-averse and (or) less experienced will choose BTC.
The one that is more adventurous or who needs to make a large sum out of a small amount will choose the ALTS.
And the one who is the most experienced and smart always keeps the balance everywhere and adjusts it depending on the situation on the market. It will be necessary in general to come out in Fiat for a while Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 07:15:17 PM
but the best option is to go with the bitcoin which is much reliable and will grow more in 2018.

Agree with you, growth, in any case, will be! Must wait! after the holidays and the Chinese New Year, let's see what will be the mood of Bitcoin
Activity: 153
January 01, 2018, 06:18:38 PM
Bitcoin is already volatile.  Altcoin adds 10x volatility so there's even higher potential gain but of course higher risk.

I invest in both.
Pages:
Jump to: