Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoins? Which is safer or more profitable? - page 3. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Depends on how long you want to invest. Long-term definitely Bitcoin, short-term you can go with some altcoins. Definitely look at the backround of the coin acknowledge it and after all of that decide if its worth your investment. Ethereum is not a bad choice either, looking at it long-term, could be even better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It is safe to invest in bitcoin.
It is more profitable if you invest in the right altcoin, but it is not safe and really risky.
Airdrops depend, I prefer bounties. They can be really profitable in long term
Activity: 32
I'm investing in altcoins, because of potentially higher gains. In airdrops, you can get them for free.
It may be risky to invest in altcoins, but if you diversify your investment enough you should be safe.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
There are so many buzz and noise going around Ethereum lately. It gained some considerable value, which it has not shown in the past months. I think people are beginning to be hopeful that it could again regain its power, because at one point, it was the second most popular and powerful cryptocurrency around, second only to bitcoin. Also, it has proven how reliable it is many times over, which is somewhat a safe bet for people in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 196
everything is safe but profitable for then that's pretty difficult to find it out. It could just be more likely because the ethereum still remains a big name with coins but do not yet have a value that is high enough.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hello family, I need to take an informed decision on this issue

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start afresh bitcoin investment?

I'm thinking that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be much better

Pls I need your thoughts and opinions on this....thanks
I prefer Bitcoin over Altcoin. Because I think the most profitable and can survive until the future is Bitcoin. Maybe a lot of Altcoins also very rapid development but very difficult if Altcoin wants to compete with Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been proven from year to year the price is always up and very promising for its users.
Activity: 224

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion ,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start a fresh bitcoin investment?

I'm thinking that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be much better

If you are going to invest in the long term you can try to invest in BITCOIN.Namun if you want to fight in the short term maybe Altcoin is the right choice. But any decision is in your hands to learn carefully everything you will do.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9
Bitcoin is a coin with little risk but a coin that requires patience. Altcoins are both coin types that can both make quick money and lose quick money. So the risk is high but the profit is high. Your choice depends on your desire to win. I think it would be better to have both in your cart
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
If your going to invest in some coins, make sure that those are the promising one. Its ok to invest in other coins as long as you know if they will improve or not. Future of your investments are also yours so choose your coins wisely.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Well, if you're trading bitcoin for dollar 💵, it's highly profitable for those who can read chart 📈 and follow technical analysis but if you want to earn more bitcoin you have to trade altcoin against bitcoin. However, it require more trading skills to trade Altcoins
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Yes Bitcoin is more reliable than any alternative cryptocurrency due to decentralization and network effect
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion ,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start a fresh bitcoin investment?

As for me, the best cryptocurrency for long-term investment is bitcoin, despite many problems (unless you are an experienced trader). If you know the crypto market pretty well and can quickly make right decisions, it will be more profitable to invest capital in several approved altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
if talking about security then I will be more trust in bitcoin but if we look for profit then it would be more appropriate to choose altcoin, especially in short term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
Bitcoins is the first cryptocurrency, and that makes it the most trusted and used among of all the other altcoins, so its the most safe to get hold of, I think it might be safer to invest in bitcoin, but altcouin's investment is likely to be quite lucrative.
Better go in BTC fist and then take some % of that and go for alts, so you may lose or gain in short term and have profit either way in the long term
Activity: 714
Merit: 102

bitcoin will be more advantageous than other altcoin because bitcoin is still considered to be the king of all crypto currencies therefore other altcoin prices follow the bitcoin price development therefore if choosing the more profitable I suggest you to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 259
In the crypto market, investing in Bitcoin is still safest because bitcoin is the leader of cryptocurrencies and the market cap of Bitcoin is 44% of the market. we also see the price of Bitcoin affect very much to the price of other altcoins.
But i think that investing in Bitcoin now do not give much profit because the price of Bitcoin is high, it's too hard to the price of Bitcoin can 5x or 10x in the next few year. Instead of we can invest in altcoins which have good project behind like: Ethereum, NEO, NANO... and the price of them is very cheap now.
Merit: 1
For me the most profitable is the Bitcoin... Altcoins can be exchange to Bitcoin so better hold your BTC in the near future and wait for the market exchange rate for the BTC to increase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I would choose altcoins.
Why?
Because Bitcoin and Ethereum did pump a lot and now they are being dumped. Their value is still not stabilized and may drop more.
For altcoins, some also did pump a lot like NEO.
But new altcoins have a better chance to be more profitable, because they were not pumped like the top 10 coins.
But don't choose an altcoin with Bitcoin in the name, as there value did drop a lot. And they maybe are still not at the bottom as Bitcoin value may decrease more.
It is better to wait if you still have not invest in cryptos. It is still possible to do day trading.
Activity: 243
If I think personally, if I have big capital for investment, I will choose to invest in bitcoin and ethereum.

Bitcoin is designed to serve as a peer-to-peer electronic payment system. Meanwhile, ethereum is designed for smart contracts that are executed when fulfilling certain conditions.

Although confident in the future of ethereum, but I think it can not compete with bitcoin. In my opinion, bitcoin has succeeded in increasing interest in digital currency throughout 2017. There is great interest in the public and there are more areas that can be made public by investments, even in bitcoins.

So I think for now better invest in bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 112

Everything is advantageous if you can see the advantages and disadvantages of altcoins and bitcoins, but if you are forced to choose I recommend investing in my bitcoin.
I'm sure you'll be rich and become a millionaire like everyone else.
Pages:
Jump to: