Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 2. (Read 6623 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 21, 2018, 10:14:30 AM
Both are great coins for long term investment.
Bitcoin on one hand, being the pioneer is consid as the brand of all the cryptocurrencies and was the first coin to be decentralised. It is the most widely accepted coin in the market and has the potential to be a mainstream currency in the future. The coin is the least risky coin to invest in.
Ethereum, has a more advanced blockchain than Bitcoin and a secure cryptography. The coin is not only used as an investment asset, but also used as a platform for posting new ICOs. It has also been accepted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel and has the potential to cross $1500 by the end of 2018. It will lead to good gains in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 09:27:28 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two promising coins in the future, these two coins have a bright future so if you have the big capital I suggest to buy both because it will be profitable in the future.
Activity: 158
Merit: 16
June 21, 2018, 08:48:29 AM
For me, Bitcoin is far better than Ethereum. if you think the present position of Bitcoin then you may conclude a good result regarding this issue. I believe that Bitcoin will dominate in the monetary world and it will become a global currency in the future, that's why I always prefer Bitcoin to Ethereum. I know that Ethereum is also a potential virtual currency but in comparison to Bitcoin, People should make the choice first invented and most dominating currency.
Activity: 91
March 07, 2018, 06:55:11 AM
Both of them can give you a great profit especially Bitcoin, but i prefer to buy Ethereum, besides of its affordable price it has a potential to give you a great profit and it has proven its stability in the history of crytocurrency.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 12:48:00 AM
I choose both because they have good value right now. indeed its value up and down but I think it is still relatively stable.
Activity: 407
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
March 07, 2018, 12:15:10 AM
i think you should buy and hold both of them. they are still one of the best coins of the market now with strong development in the past. So, holding in long term is the best way now
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
March 06, 2018, 11:56:27 AM
Both are profitable coins and nearly same features,Bitcoin is expensive and vast acceptance,while Ethereum is cheaper than Bitcoin but potential to increase more in the future. Investing in ethereum is good decision it will give more benefit a rather than you expectation,it will survive long.
In fact . I like to invest in ETH more because I can easily x2-x5 assets when investing in ICO and ETH is a new investment trend because the price of ETH has increased very fast in a short time. Personally I would keep ETH or use ETH to invest ICO as it could help me make money faster
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 11:52:59 AM
I think it's better to keep your bitcoin for long-term investment. Bitcoin is more phenomenal than any crypto ever.
Activity: 273
March 06, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
Both are the best investment, both can give profit but bitcoin is having more popularity than ETH because of its value. If we see historical data both currency growing drastically, Plus point with ETH is ERC token thats supports ETH.

I strongly agreed with you. Both are the best investment. And it is true that Bitcoin is so much popular and profitable more than ethereum. The value of Bitcoin is so high. I am a big friend of Bitcoin and i love it so much.
both coins are very good and promising. so my advice is no harm you divide your capital into 50% bitcoin and 50% ETH. this way you will not panic if one of the coins is not in accordance with your prediction. and I'm sure you will not be sorry to hold these two coins because both have a bright future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
March 06, 2018, 11:33:58 AM
Both are quite revolutionary, one may succeed and the other not, or maybe both. Both have potential and disadvantages, and the one that tells you with certainty which one is going to rise is lying to you  Wink
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
March 06, 2018, 11:24:31 AM
I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
Do you plan to use your coins as a trader or hodler?
If you are a trader go with bitcoin which has soon good variations that you could make some money off it and if you are a hodler both btc and eth will be good choice but going with eth you won't experience much increasements in value as this is a stable coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
March 06, 2018, 11:02:55 AM
Both are profitable coins and nearly same features,Bitcoin is expensive and vast acceptance,while Ethereum is cheaper than Bitcoin but potential to increase more in the future. Investing in ethereum is good decision it will give more benefit a rather than you expectation,it will survive long.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
March 06, 2018, 08:25:07 AM
Ethereum for now is good why? Because most of the people said that the ethereum will the next bitcoin and for sure it will increasw more the price.  Bitcoin can still alive until now and takes few years for sure before it gone.  If we talking about profit ethereum is the best brcause the price is less than $1000 and for sure your money possible become times 10 and up after few years of holding.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
March 06, 2018, 07:17:31 AM
For me ethereum has a brighter future. Bitcoin is just acryptocurrency to pay, while ethereum is a blockchain operating system while you can develop tools on it and host too. So actually there are a lot of utility tokens on the ethereum network. ANd when you look when it does it starts, and how the value it is right now, you see it makes much more gain in much less time then bitcoin. So in future im sure that ethereum will overtake bitcoin in the value. It has already today a higher use case then bitcoin.
March 06, 2018, 05:58:50 AM
50%BTC 50%ETHBTC Grin
Activity: 200
March 06, 2018, 05:02:06 AM
In my opinion, the current investment in bitcoin or ethereum is profitable. Each of these has different strengths. bitcoin is growth strong and dominant in other altcoins, the price of bitcoin is very high. For ethereum this is a potential altcoin in the future, it has a very good foundation, it is also the basis of the ICO, and the price of ethereum quite low.So if you want to invest long term and make big profits then buy bitcoin. Or if you invest small, have sustainable profit then buy ethereum.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 06, 2018, 04:06:32 AM
More recently, news has come that Roger Ver believes that this year is a great chance for Ethereum. It can overtake Bitcoin by capitalization already this year!  Kiss
Activity: 54
March 06, 2018, 04:03:19 AM
Both are the best investment, both can give profit but bitcoin is having more popularity than ETH because of its value. If we see historical data both currency growing drastically, Plus point with ETH is ERC token thats supports ETH.

I strongly agreed with you. Both are the best investment. And it is true that Bitcoin is so much popular and profitable more than ethereum. The value of Bitcoin is so high. I am a big friend of Bitcoin and i love it so much.
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 12:48:32 PM
Go for Ethereum. The edge Ether has over Bitcoin is the ability to use smart contracts. These are contracts that are automatically executed without any human intervention the instant their terms are met. However, Ethereum also permits developers to build decentralized apps, also known as dapps, on top of its blockchain technology. Interestingly, the more apps are built, the more valuable the Ether becomes. And look who's backing up ether, a new coalition by the name of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) has sprung up with the explicit objective of facilitating and fostering the growth of the Ether. The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance consists of more than 86 firms, including JP Morgan and Microsoft. The endorsement of Ether by such heavy hitters only goes to show the amount of potential in this technology. And to top it all, 1 bitcoin today is equivalent to more or less 11 eth. It's your choice.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 11:53:06 AM
Both! I know people who choose either and always end up whining not making a gain from one or the other

Charts! https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd and https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd
They dont move together, 1 goes up, the other wanes, and thats how btc and eth relate to each other. Own both!
Pages:
Jump to: