Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 3. (Read 6625 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 11:37:50 AM
I just focused on investing in ETH because the potential of ETH is greater than all other altcoins because they have a very good foundation and you can participate in ICO projects to earn extra ETH. The more people who are interested in investing in ICO. The ETH price will certainly increase rapidly and may soon reach $ 10,000
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
January 21, 2018, 09:41:28 AM
bitcoin is the hearth of this ecosystem. all altcoin trends are connected to bitcoin price. And ethereum is the most popular and strongest altcoin for so far. Its technology is being used for many projects. I can not compare them they are both the main elements of crypto world.
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 09:29:27 AM
I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now

The bitcoin value is too high and is very expensive to buy it. Ethereum is the right choice because the price is not too high, and ethereum also has the potential to continue to rise in price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 08:50:14 AM
i like the idea to buy both of it
BTC is good to buy because the price still down and it has potential to grow again
ETH is good to buy because this coin is base of most ICO
so buy both of them is great idea i think
Activity: 154
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
January 21, 2018, 08:40:15 AM
I would still suggest BTC over ETH as it is the base of all crypto currencies. It has shown growth throughout ever since its origin.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
January 21, 2018, 07:59:34 AM
I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now

You post that you buy some coin you use the word some coins, why not get both, you are win win situation in both coins, there are times one of them are surging and the other one crashing, but this is the two coins worth investing if you down to only to coins to buy.
Activity: 64
January 21, 2018, 07:42:18 AM
For me as a hodler, it's better to buy Ethereum because of the fact that all erc20 tokens are powered by Ethereum so the demand on Ethereum is higher.
I agree with you, seem like smart contract gonna be a special feature that helping ETH overcomes Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 21, 2018, 03:23:46 AM
For me as a hodler, it's better to buy Ethereum because of the fact that all erc20 tokens are powered by Ethereum so the demand on Ethereum is higher.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
January 21, 2018, 12:53:40 AM
I think eth it would be better if you buy it now, because with so many et might bring big profit, and eth price increase very fast if you silence it in 1 year

eth price raise but not that fast sometimes fluctuate like bitcoin , for me it is better to have a bitcoin or 70 % in bitcoin and 30% in eth , because as we see the market of bitcoin with its recent all time high it is great opportunity to have bitcoin now and expect that the price will step up with that price this year again or more .
Activity: 266
January 20, 2018, 11:05:52 PM
I think eth it would be better if you buy it now, because with so many et might bring big profit, and eth price increase very fast if you silence it in 1 year
Activity: 43
January 20, 2018, 08:12:27 PM
if seen from the current price I would suggest you to buy etherum because now the price is down and now is the opportunity to buy it because I am sure etherum will be a valuable coin
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
January 20, 2018, 07:59:05 PM
HOLD both ETH and BTC in long and medium term. I think those coins go up x2 after spring..
Activity: 380
Merit: 12
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
January 20, 2018, 07:48:20 PM
Now BTC and ETH Prices have stabilized again. It has recovered. His condition continued to improve. Buying BTC and ETH is the same. If I think it's better to buy ETH now, with the current price, ETH has the potential to continue to rise higher prices, while BTC is rather difficult.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
January 20, 2018, 07:47:54 PM
I hodl both for medium term but i trust to ethereum more than bitcoin. Cause of transaction fee i hold more ethereum than bitcoin. But i like bitcoin because in deepnet markets peoples use just btc. It has a great commercial use
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 07:16:33 PM
Will for me is bitcoin.
Because over the past 24 hours,bitcoin price has increase more than 10% and bitcoin has a good example where you have a 3% discount when you using bitcoin.
Bitcoin also allows you to do many things that you couldn't do conventionally because of the blackchain's features, such as recording transactions permanently.
For example signed documents that it is 100% indeed yours.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
January 20, 2018, 06:48:25 PM
Until now I still believe to the potential of both coins. Even though they were experience of fall down of price I know that they can survive it. Many years past and both this coin are still standing, since price of both coins are dropping down I believe that in the future they were recovered and raised up again their value. For the mean time its better to hold their value instead of selling it.
Activity: 126
January 20, 2018, 06:24:53 PM
I think Ethereum will see much higher prices sooner or later. But I think 10000 dollars will not come right away. If it's over $ 5,000 in 2018, it's a big success. Of course I can not imagine where Bitcoin would be.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
January 20, 2018, 02:46:07 PM
Both of them are very good cryptocurrency, may I suggest you to invest both of them. Bitcoin is the father of crypto and ethereum is the second best choice in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
January 20, 2018, 01:22:28 PM
I think ethereum is the best choice for this year, because i read many opinions from many people who say this year the ethereum price will goes up and hopefully the price can surpass bitcoin like article that i read, and also they says bitcoin will has no values and bubble
Activity: 77
January 20, 2018, 10:36:46 AM
I would like to suggest to buy ethereum now than bitcoin because bitcoin is much more expensive than ethereum. However, if you buy some bitcoin even though it is expensive when it increased you can earn a lot of profit but I think it is more wise to buy ethereum than bitcoin because of the price.
Pages:
Jump to: