Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 5. (Read 6625 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
January 02, 2018, 04:58:24 AM
Get bitcoin while the price is low. Soon it will start mooning again and reach a atm.

I believe BTC will rise in 1 week after new year... people will start their new year with investing on the most reliable cryptocurrency.. and that's BTC ~
ETH will also rise IMHO, but not as promising as BTC ~
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 04:53:52 AM
It's depends to your choice if you think bitcoin or ethereum you can get more profit.  Ethereum also is potential coin and possible the price become thousands dollars like bitcoin.  Bitcoin also have very potential to increase the price in the future. But if you know what is good coin I think is to buy bith this coin and possible you will earn a lot of profit and you can become rich if you choose this coin but it depends to you capital how much profit did you get..
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 04:25:22 AM
Get bitcoin while the price is low. Soon it will start mooning again and reach a atm.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 04:20:54 AM
Its interesting to invest on both btc and eth. Though btc is more expensive you dknt need to invest in bulk just keep some because it would definitely rally up again. Investing on eth on the other hand would give you a 5-10x this year.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
January 02, 2018, 04:11:05 AM
Bitcoin is a no-brainer if they get their transaction fees sorted out. Otherwise, Ethereum. Good luck!

That is a big if but the way I like to view it is that Bitcoin will have a 5-6x next year perhaps whereas ETH could easily have a 10x next year. Neither could end up happening of course but the upside seems to be bigger with ETH. However, the trust seems to be on BTC side so pick your poison. More risk in ETH but also more reward which counteracts that risk.
I do not know if ethereum has the potential to grow that much, Ethereum is already huge, right now is the third spot in the market cap and while it may grow faster than bitcoin right now I do not see a huge advantage of investing in Ethereum instead of bitcoin, you get a lot more risk for not that many profits,  I will personally invest in coins that are under a billion dollars.
Maybe you need to read back again about the ethereum 2.0 roadmap and then you will get a lot of information regarding what has been planned by vitalik for this year. Ethereum doesn't even yet move to the pos system and it looks ethereum will be implementing sharding blockchain that makes the ethereum has so many users in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
January 02, 2018, 03:54:41 AM
I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
if you want to buy coin .
i prefer Bitcoin because bitcoin price is low atm.
Activity: 252
January 02, 2018, 03:51:13 AM
Both BTC and Ethereum must be viewed  for long-term investments. So better hold both of them in equal parts.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 03:24:45 AM
I think in the long BITCOIN or ETHEREUM looks definitely interesting for investment. I would not all lay in one of them it is better to invest in both. Plus of bitcoin is that is a huge pile of all kinds of forks. What you can earn good money. Just holding say these barges as BINANCE they said they will support all the forks
EMV
Activity: 183
January 02, 2018, 03:21:05 AM
I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
It is necessary Ethereum to buy as a memory. And this is only my opinion.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 03:19:34 AM
Ethereum ecosystem is very advanced. Technology is far ahead for now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 02:51:07 AM
Get those bitcoins now that they are all cheap. Ethereum is having a problem on their network so I'll wait for it to be resolved before I buy again. I'm just sure that btc will have another bull run on this year like it did on december.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 01, 2018, 04:23:54 PM
Bitcoin is a no-brainer if they get their transaction fees sorted out. Otherwise, Ethereum. Good luck!

That is a big if but the way I like to view it is that Bitcoin will have a 5-6x next year perhaps whereas ETH could easily have a 10x next year. Neither could end up happening of course but the upside seems to be bigger with ETH. However, the trust seems to be on BTC side so pick your poison. More risk in ETH but also more reward which counteracts that risk.
I do not know if ethereum has the potential to grow that much, Ethereum is already huge, right now is the third spot in the market cap and while it may grow faster than bitcoin right now I do not see a huge advantage of investing in Ethereum instead of bitcoin, you get a lot more risk for not that many profits,  I will personally invest in coins that are under a billion dollars.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 31, 2017, 12:38:46 PM

The price of bitcoin is at $13.300 right now and i think it will go up because in the last 2 days the price of bitcoin is fall. Actually Ethereum is also good, i predict the price of ETH will become big on 2018. So jsut invest on this 2 coins bitcoin and ethereum.

Best thing is always to buy alts whether it is Ethereum or otherwise when you feel that Bitcoin has reached its heights. This is when you get the best deals as alts tend to be cheap when Bitcoin is strong. Right now, Bitcoin is very weak, so you can see all the alts rising, some in fiat only but others mostly appreciating in double digit figures in expression of satoshi price.

So yeah, not a good time to buy now. Bitcoin will again recover, and you can see ETH will fall a little. That is, against BTC pairs. Go ahead and buy for investment if fiat is what you are using.
Activity: 392
December 31, 2017, 12:02:51 PM

The price of bitcoin is at $13.300 right now and i think it will go up because in the last 2 days the price of bitcoin is fall. Actually Ethereum is also good, i predict the price of ETH will become big on 2018. So jsut invest on this 2 coins bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 432
December 31, 2017, 11:58:41 AM
For me should focus on investing more ETH because the current price of ETH is really cheap and can completely help us make a big profit. I am keeping a lot of ETH and some BTCs because these are the two investments that have helped me to have a better life
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 11:41:29 AM
I ended up going with Ethereum.
Activity: 252
December 29, 2017, 03:53:28 AM
these two good in terms of long-term perspective, so keep at least 30% of your investment bank in these two coins.
Activity: 124
December 29, 2017, 02:47:21 AM
Waiting for the dip, it will but you have to be fast.
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
December 29, 2017, 12:46:46 AM
I could have said Bitcoin for Ethereum if Bitcoin had not opened up such a difference. But now he is a king and a true king. Ethereum should be able to demonstrate an independent price action from Nce Bitcoin.
Activity: 116
December 29, 2017, 12:45:15 AM
ethereum only, with a capital that is not too much but the ethereum will explode and reach high prices in the year 2018, so he'll make everyone switch from bitcoin to ethereum.
ethereum have many thing to do. fix bug. more explore
Pages:
Jump to: