Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 8. (Read 6625 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
December 23, 2017, 05:39:17 AM
What a nice question. Two of the strongest coins available on the market getting compared again. If i were to invest one of them at the moment i would go with bitcoin because we know it will recover fast and it will pass the 20k barrage this time.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 05:27:17 AM
The programming language used by Ethereum is Turning complete whereas Bitcoin is in a stack based language. Ethereum transaction is confirmed in seconds compared to minutes for Bitcoin. Ethereum uses ethash while Bitcoin uses secure hash algorithm, SHA-256. While Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle. While Bitcoin and Ether are both digital currencies, the primary purpose of Ether is not to establish itself as a payment alternative (unlike Bitcoin) but to facilitate and monetize the working of Ethereum to enable developers to build and run distributed applications (ĐApps). So ETH seems a good future investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 04:27:32 PM
if there was a choice in front of me where to invest in Bitcoin or the etherium, then first of all I would consider and believe, and this is because I like not only its price and prospects, but also the ways of storing it on myetherwallet. It is this ether purse that gives a one hundred percent guarantee of protection.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 21, 2017, 04:20:35 PM
Bitcoin is probably a safer bet, but Ethereum has the potential to really take off.
What do you mean by potentially taking off, the price is very high already and it has a gigantic market cap, if you want to invest in a coin that still has to take off you will need to invest in altcoins with a very low market capo or invest in icos, that is a risky proposition but making money is always risky especially if the way you have chosen to make money is through investing.
Activity: 102
December 19, 2017, 11:07:59 PM
Bitcoin is the king and Eth is having a lot of problems right now and I think sooner it will be replaced with better tech so I'm still with bitcoin.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
December 19, 2017, 06:35:18 PM
of course the bitcoin. overall the bitcoin can be far superior compared to ethereum. and of course the current bitcoin continues to increase is high when compared to ethereum
Ethereum can have a higher price than Bitcoin if more people started to ditch Bitcoin and used Ethereum instead. It doesn't look like that will happen though.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 01:28:47 AM
The decission is hard if I have to choose one of them only. ETH is doing great things in smart contracts, but bitcoin is much better performing in the exchange markets obviously. This is up to your choice.
I will also choose Ethereum if I have to choose one of them only. Ethereum has many interesting technology features than bitcoin. Ethereum platform runs on smart contracts which is a new technological revolution of crypto currency world. Smart technology of ethereum help it was applied wider than bitcoin. And investing in Ethereum at this time can give much profit than investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 70
December 17, 2017, 02:50:43 PM
Ethereum for me - I can see it rising throughout 2018 and also with Casper (cheaper transactions) and Plasma (a lot more transactions per second) coming c. early 2019 I think it could rise further.

This is not investment advice of course and just my own opinion - always do your own research and due diligence Smiley
Activity: 244
December 17, 2017, 02:38:54 PM
I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
Don't buy BTC at this time because price already crossed $20000+
I think also Ethereum is not perfect to buy at this moment because current value is more high.Better you can buy when price something going to stable.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
December 17, 2017, 12:48:00 PM
Once again : 70% btc and 30 % ethereum. Nothing have change:)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
December 17, 2017, 12:38:01 PM
now BTC is on the way to $20,000
but ethereum will be the best second choice after bitcoin for me
so always put my money in Btc and eth  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 17, 2017, 12:24:01 PM
Bitcoin is more reliable than Ethereum but perhaps Ethereum is valued faster. As a result, both can be preferred  Smiley

How is bitcoin more reliable than ethereum?

Both have the same issues but at least ethereum has a proper roadmap plan to solve those issue with sharding.
Activity: 118
December 17, 2017, 11:56:04 AM
The decission is hard if I have to choose one of them only. ETH is doing great things in smart contracts, but bitcoin is much better performing in the exchange markets obviously. This is up to your choice.
Activity: 280
December 17, 2017, 11:49:09 AM
In bitcoin and ether two coins, in which there is significant potential for investments of market participants. It is difficult to completely give preference to one coin, I divided the purse between the two coins.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
December 17, 2017, 11:04:40 AM
Bitcoin is more reliable than Ethereum but perhaps Ethereum is valued faster. As a result, both can be preferred  Smiley

This is wrong. Ethereum went from 0.15 BTC to 0.03 BTC. Bitcoin is better in every area, there is no competition. I have Ethereum investment too, but I don't trust its long term success as much as Bitcoin.
Activity: 742
December 17, 2017, 10:01:14 AM
suggest ethereum..its booming now and soon it will thousand of dollars also..bitcoin is very high now but if invest in bitcoin should be high so your roi in high also..
Activity: 1
December 17, 2017, 06:42:38 AM
Bitcoin is probably a safer bet, but Ethereum has the potential to really take off.
Activity: 153
December 17, 2017, 06:38:26 AM
Well look at the reasons understand them then decide.
BITCOIN
Superior world wide brand recognition.
Used as exchange medium at tens of thousands of retail stores.
Has the most secure network.
Basically the grand dady of all other cryptocurrencies

ETHEREUM
ICO has the greatest impact on its price spike paired with USD.
Smart contract implementation.
Ethereum did not have its fair share of price spike. I think because after every ICO these companies liquidated their funds, and that caused eth price to be less volatile compared to BTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2017, 06:05:51 AM
both is good, the problem is how much money you have to buy both of them? if you have small capital i recomended to join some ico , because some ico can increase arround 3-4 times than basic ico price... so you can get more profit from it.

You're right. These coins are both good, but now their price is high enough and not everyone can afford to invest such large amounts. To begin with, you can start earning on cheaper coins that have a good perspective.
Bitcoin and ethereum are the tokens that are leading in cryptos and I really do think that having both is good. I started earning with bitcoin so when I first get involved with altcoins I realized that ethereum or eth is also important. Eth is used as for etherdelta exchanges so having eth will really be beneficial than buying it just when you needed to transact. Eth, just like bitcoin, have dumps but will eventually rise again.
Activity: 420
December 17, 2017, 03:43:52 AM
I prefer the ethereum just because most of the ICO is usually based on a comparison with bitcoin ethereum, bitcoin prices despite the higher of the ethereum but not a warranties will give you an advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: