Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 33. (Read 6171 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 04:22:14 PM
I advise you to try the crypto project Socratus
Activity: 150
July 15, 2018, 11:40:12 PM
Bitcoin will always be my first choice in the world of crypto, I think bitcoin is more profitable and promising in other coins appeals.
Activity: 210
July 15, 2018, 11:22:46 PM
in my opinion, if Bitcoin is better. First of all, it is the first cryptocurrency. Secondly, the term Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are similar for most people. I personally do not have much knowledge about cryptocurrency but I always appreciate bitcoin and bitcoin always a priority in my choice.

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
July 15, 2018, 11:18:07 PM
Both of them are good, if you're planning to invest then invest to the both so that if you have variety of quality coin in your wallet aswell as if every something might happen to either one of them, you still have another one in your wallet.
for me the bitcoin and litecoin is both good. But sometimes it depends on how you handle it. 

PS.they are both good.
Activity: 77
July 15, 2018, 07:24:49 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

I would say Btc . Ltc is better coin with more potential but I think btc will bring u more money bcs he is still ''king'' of crypto and more spreadable then Ltc
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 07:14:03 PM
Litecoin is a promising coin, but I give my preference to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most famous and stable cryptocurrency today. Some people trust bitcoin more than banks.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 07:03:39 PM
Of course I would buy bitcoin but i prefer litecoin over bitcoin as it has more potential. About transaction fees and investment opportunities, litecoin looks more advantegous.
Agreed. I think against the background of bitcoin, all cheap tokens look profitable, since they are strongly wound around the market. Unlike bitcoin, which has settled down and makes noise once a year.
Activity: 280
July 15, 2018, 06:59:07 PM
of course until whenever I still choose Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency I have and I know. Litecoin is not bad but the name of Litecoin is not very often heard and many people know though Litecoin has long existed, but Litecoin price movement is more stable than Bitcoin, Litecoin is very suitable in making a long-term investment...
I find that Bitcoin and Litecoin are surprisingly similar. Both are decentralized, peer-to-peer P2P transactions. That means they have no connection with the central banks or the Treasury. The coins are completely independent. While the supply of USD is always volatile, both Bitcoin and Litecoin will eventually reach a certain volume with unchanged supply. I value Bitcoin as gold, then Litecoin is silver in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 523
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 03:48:19 PM
Here!!! From this two options, Bitcoin is the best coin from the litecoin. We introduced with crypto by Bitcoin.
Activity: 186
July 15, 2018, 06:54:41 PM
Of course I would buy bitcoin but i prefer litecoin over bitcoin as it has more potential. About transaction fees and investment opportunities, litecoin looks more advantegous.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 15, 2018, 06:44:31 PM
The comparison of bitcoin and litecoin is wrong. Because they are different classifications. But bitcoin for long-term debts. litecoin should be preferred in short term investments.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
July 15, 2018, 06:42:10 PM
of course until whenever I still choose Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency I have and I know. Litecoin is not bad but the name of Litecoin is not very often heard and many people know though Litecoin has long existed, but Litecoin price movement is more stable than Bitcoin, Litecoin is very suitable in making a long-term investment...
Activity: 280
July 15, 2018, 06:35:12 PM
Both of it is not too good, but if i must to choice , i pick bitcoin
Activity: 445
July 15, 2018, 06:33:34 PM
Bitcoin would aurely overpower litecoin. Bitcoin is too much to compare to litecoin on every aspect from the market value, popularity and the community of users. Bitcoin is already well established in the market unlike litecoin. The popularity is behind Bitcoin's success in the market. Both are good crypto to invest but I do bet that investing to Bitcoin would be more profitable.
Activity: 152
July 15, 2018, 06:28:13 PM
bought that year in November and bitcoin and Litecoin, if you compare the price and the growth and fall, then I choose Litecoin, bitcoin plus is under pressure
Activity: 145
HalommmmE is my LOVE
July 15, 2018, 04:59:17 PM
I will go with bitcoin for sure , litecoin is not at second place there are other good project before ltc like eth , dash ,xmr ...etc
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
July 15, 2018, 04:26:22 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

if I had to choose, of course I would choose bitcoin because I think the difference between the two is highly visible from the price or even the amount of market demand even I think litecoin is totally unfair compared to bitcoin because I think bitcoin is well above litecoin
Activity: 75
July 15, 2018, 04:20:32 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

I really don't understand why we should compare litecoin to bitcoin.  Ethereum which is the leading altcoin is even nowhere near bitcoin.
Activity: 88
July 15, 2018, 04:20:03 PM
if the choice is just litecoin and bitcoin of course i will choose bitcoin, bitcoin popularity no doubt. bitcoin is a very lucrative long-term asset, many people keep bitcoin even though the price goes up and down.
Activity: 392
July 15, 2018, 04:17:13 PM
For me the best coin is bitcoin because it is in great demand in the market accordingly, despite the technology that these coins use, the bitcoin at the moment is better.
Pages:
Jump to: