Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 34. (Read 6171 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 04:08:20 PM
I don't figure Litecoin will have the capacity to beat the best digital money ever. Litecoin is simply made out of sheer intrigue and confidence in the possibility that manufactured Bitcoin. In this sense, Bitcoin is the first form of Litecoin. Obviously, as far as speculation I would likewise incorporate Litecoin in my rundown however in the event that I were to pick just a single between the two, I like to vote for Bitcoin.
Activity: 111
July 15, 2018, 03:57:51 PM
I think that they both are exactly the same, only that bitcoin has always been the first one and there is no way to say that it is not. Litecoin is just the exact copy, but it is much more faster and cheaper, and, it as a founder and a team behind it.
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 03:53:05 PM
As for me, of course, BTC, he is the king of the market and dictates to all the rules, and LTC is still a coin that is developing
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
July 15, 2018, 02:54:23 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Well it's true that litecoin has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and it's demand among the people has also increased a lot since it has started all over the world but still I do prefer Bitcoin over litecoin because bitcoin is way more popular than litecoin and has way more users than litecoin. Also it's accepted at more places than litecoin is.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 02:45:32 PM
Bitcoin. The founder Charlie Lee stopped using his own cryptocurrency and sold all his tokens.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 02:43:31 PM
I like litecoin because it does not fight to become the first and only cryptocurrency. He neatly settled down to bitcoin and lives with him. Good move.
Activity: 84
July 15, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I think it's very funny to compare bitcoin and litecoins, because it's totally different and everyone knows that. Certainly bitcoin is better in every way compared to litecoin. Bitcoin is still superior to litecoins. If I was asked to vote, then I would definitely choose litecoin.
Activity: 28
July 15, 2018, 06:49:26 AM
On the other hand, Litecoin is also one the oldest coins in the cryptocurrency world and it has a lot of potentialities. Investing in both is a good advice.
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 06:46:41 AM
bitcoin no doubt to invest today bitcoin prices are decreasing very good for long term investing in comparison with litecoin
Activity: 77
July 15, 2018, 05:47:26 AM
Well I will pick bitcoin on the grounds that bitcoin never comes up short me. Bitcoin is the most secure coin to put resources into, however its down until further notice yet sooner rather than later I will give me benefit. Ive got litecoin in the previous three months yet I offer it due to moderate uptrend of this coin. On the off chance that youre contributing I long haul bitcoin is the one that will definitely give you something.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 12:18:53 AM
To me both of them are good but i choose bitcoin because bitcoin is valuable and every coin value rely on bitcoin we can see that if bitcoin falls every other coin will definitely fall that is to say that bitcoin is spearheading the rest coin or it is anchoring other coin and it is the safest coin to invest on.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 11:57:31 PM
I percieve litecoin as a SCAM project which have big audiences. Charlie Lee only want make more money, nothing more.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 05:17:15 PM
something to compare it to? naturally bitcoin is better than Litecoin even nothing to compare.
Activity: 42
July 14, 2018, 05:11:02 PM
Them two are great, in case you're wanting to contribute at that point contribute to the both so that in the event that you have assortment of value coin in your wallet aswell as though every something may happen to both of them, regardless you have another in your wallet.
Activity: 36
July 14, 2018, 11:59:24 AM
I like both Bitcoin and Litecoin. But I prefer bitcoin because it has more adoption than litecoin. It is always better to invest in cryptocurrency as follows. Litecoin used to be my second favourite coin to do transactions, but now i use BTC since their transactions fees gone to normal now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 07:26:57 AM
Hello everyone. No doubt that it is indeed the best for this is Bitcoin. Bitcoin has given me a lot of luck in investing. Litecoin actually has a very good potential and these coins have good technology. If used for the short term investment I think doesn't matter.
Activity: 200
July 13, 2018, 07:19:45 AM
I'll take Bitcoin anytime at any circumstances, the answer is so obvious and there is no comparison, the comparison has stopped after ethereum take over the number two spot, in fact, they have a hard time making it to the top 3, so many coins now have overtaken them they are now on the fourth  spot on CMC as at the time of this post.
Activity: 270
July 13, 2018, 07:16:35 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

if I prefer bitcoin to litecoins because I use bitcoin now, I'm still loyal to bitcoin and bitcoin prices never lie to me, and it's important to know that bitcoin is the king of all coins so bitcoin has a good price , as well as bitcoin have good coin prospects in the world and it's no doubt, if litecoin I have never used it but maybe next time I want to try it.
Activity: 42
July 13, 2018, 07:07:08 AM
Them two are great, in case you're wanting to contribute at that point contribute to the both so that on the off chance that you have assortment of value coin in your wallet aswell as though every something may happen to both of them, despite everything you have another in your wallet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 07:03:19 AM

Bitcoin retains its enormous potential. Half of the cryptocurrency market is Bitcoin. That is why this cryptocurrency will be the market leader for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: