Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 29. (Read 6169 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 04:29:34 PM
Bitcoin is the mother coin and it started with the greatest revolution of decentralisation. All other coins, litecoin inclusive, .im gonna choose bitcoin  over litecoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
Litecoin is just a bitcoin replica.That's why I was investing in bitcoin.Litecoin was very fast with the latest update.But again, as I said bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
Of course, at present the market price of bitcoins is very cheap. In comparison with the end of 2017, it is almost 3 times more than the current one. I think that you need to invest in both coins (bitcoin + litecoin).
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
July 21, 2018, 04:59:05 AM
Knowingly bitcoin is called the father of the crypto currency, and even more so on the general background it looks stronger than all currencies, and of course you decide.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 04:04:36 AM
Since good cryptography. I choose Bitcoin .
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
July 21, 2018, 04:02:36 AM
I think these two coins are equally good. but if choose I prefer bitcoin. we know that bitcoin is a coin of investor confidence because of its fantastic value in every year. And litecoin in my opinion is also good to invest. but in terms of price, bitcoin is a valuable asset in the future. if you have the capital now is the right time to buy bitcoins to invest in the long run. I'm sure this coin will be very valuable later.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
Between Bitcoin and Litecoin, my favorite cryptocurrency is King BTC. Litecoin is a very solid project of great value, has the potential to grow a lot in the future, but Bitcoin is unrivaled today, dominates the industry, just see the volumes that moves every day, and I think it will still be for quite some time
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 21, 2018, 03:38:39 AM
It is definitely an investment in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most valuable. Litecoin is a cottage currency. I am more optimistic about investing in Bitcoin. Do you agree with my point of view?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
July 21, 2018, 01:42:53 AM
I think Bitcoin is a very good choice for our current investment of cryptocurrency, Moreover, it is always better to invest in cryptocurrency as follows. 40-50 percent need to invest in Bitcoin.

Litecoin is good but bitcoin is also good, for me invest where ever you want as long as you know and you believe on that coin then continue to invest and wait for the pump.
Litecoin is nothing compared with bitcoin and without bitcoin and i's already died. It has nothing to do with the litecoin protocol. Bitcoin used it to test segwit and it gives a huge impact to the litecoin price. But in fact, bitcoin has a big role in the litecoin's life.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
July 21, 2018, 01:27:31 AM
Bitcoin and Litecoin are two good coins and have a bright future but I'm here prefer Bitcoin if to long-term investments, Bitcoin is the main coin so I'm sure Bitcoin is more promising in the future. I choose bitcoin Kiss
of course Bitcoin and Litecoin is a coin that has good potential to invest in the future, I am more inclined to like Bitcoin just like you because it is clear Bitcoin is more promising and a lot of devotees.
Activity: 37
July 21, 2018, 01:12:20 AM
Bitcoin and Litecoin are two good coins and have a bright future but I'm here prefer Bitcoin if to long-term investments, Bitcoin is the main coin so I'm sure Bitcoin is more promising in the future. I choose bitcoin Kiss
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 10:12:19 AM
I choose BTC without any doubts. It is so good for holding and LTC doesn't make me sure in its future. I consider that LTC will ve dead in the nearest time.
Activity: 118
July 20, 2018, 09:36:39 AM
Both of them are good and no one is better than other. Both are in early stages. If you're planning to invest then invest into both so that you have variety of quality coin in your wallet.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 09:16:47 AM
For now I will say BTC it's better. Why? Look at CMC! I think it's enough to say that BTC it's better. It's more stable than Alt. Also when we look at ETH yesterday, it doesn't pump at all and that's why I worry about Alt. It's okay to say that crypto as bright future but I still doubt about Alt future.
Activity: 350
July 20, 2018, 09:08:24 AM
I always tell all my friends that I should never invest all my money in one thing. Always follow the principle of diversification and risk sharing. This is the only correct strategy.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 09:01:25 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I believe that these two coins do not need to be placed next to each other. They are completely different . Technologies are different, the price of other transaction fees are different, and the processing speed, respectively, is also longer. In General, bitcoin is great for storing your crypto savings, and altcoin for paying daily payments. Of course, I exaggerate a little
Activity: 308
July 19, 2018, 09:08:32 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

I used to own and play Bitcoin, this currency is more familiar to me and anyone. And today, I also have some Litecoin coins and I do not use them in any form, they just lie in my wallet. I see no reason to change my priority from bitcoin to litecoins or even other coins, not at all.
Activity: 364
July 19, 2018, 05:42:23 PM
there is a big difference between these two when we think about price and other matters . both are good coins but I like bitcoin than litecoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 19, 2018, 12:03:29 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Obviously bitcoin, this is a coin that will be the best opportunity in investing, earning profit or for long-term assets. Elsewhere, litecoin set us back to completing short-term trading, that's why some people also use litecoin to back up alternative coins after btc or ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 19, 2018, 10:38:57 AM
I think Bitcoin is a very good choice for our current investment of cryptocurrency, Moreover, it is always better to invest in cryptocurrency as follows. 40-50 percent need to invest in Bitcoin.
if I am a millionaire, it does not matter if I have to invest everything for bitcoin. but I'm just an ordinary person with limited capital I have, so I will just buy ethereum or cardano, rather than to buy bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: