Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 28. (Read 6169 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 08:08:09 AM
Bitcoin, of course. I don't think Litecoin will be able to beat the top cryptocurrency of all time. However the last fork of LTC was really nice, ones holding LTC had multiplied their value in it.
Activity: 70
July 24, 2018, 07:42:10 AM
Many underestimate Litecoin . I believe it can be chosen for investment .
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 24, 2018, 07:38:59 AM
I think that you can see, as most of the guys here will answer to that, saying bitcoin is better than Litecoin, because it is harder and stronger and more in terms of market capitalisation, and also in the sphere of trading, and whatever the terms we will use.
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 08:56:50 AM
Litecoin may be your bright future star, but bitcoin is currently the biggest brand in digital currencies. bitcoin is a very strong coin so it is a more precise investment for me.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 23, 2018, 08:53:24 AM
When we compare Bitcoin and Litecoin, both currencies have many different features. BitCoin is the largest in digital currencies. litecoin is a coin with a high potential for the future. my personal preference is always bitcoin.
Indeed if we compare the two coins between bitcoin and litecoin of course have different features,
but if I have to choose I personally will still choose bitcoin because I think his future is unquestionable
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 08:46:06 AM
When i had to choose than it`s our good old bitcoin of course, but isn`t it the case that they actually belong together? I see the Bitcoin as "the dollar" and the Litecoin as "the cent".
Activity: 151
July 23, 2018, 08:45:10 AM
In my opinion this question is about the same as Elsie we will compare soft and black - things that can not be compared. Bitcoin - this is inherently digital gold, a resource of savings and the main engine of the crypto-currency market. His younger brother is just the fork of an intelligent programmer, who, for all its advantages,still has a certain level of centralization. On this issue I think is not very correctly delivered, dear friend)
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 08:31:39 AM
Yet Bitcoin, and I think many will hold this opinion . The best coin, and justifies itself .
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
July 21, 2018, 02:11:02 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Honestly I dont have an Litecoin right now that's why I will prefered for Bitcoin .And in terms of popularity we all know how many years bitcoin exist in crypto currency and the amazing value that no one can compare  of it.
Activity: 139
July 23, 2018, 08:29:47 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin (BTC) is the world's first crypto currency, which is now also the most popular. The drawback is that the bulk of bitcoins has already been "worked out"; However, the currency still maintains a tendency to a possible growth, as evidenced by the recent take-off of its rate to almost six thousand dollars.
Activity: 392
July 23, 2018, 07:07:51 AM
Whichever low rate Bitcoin had right now, I'm still confident that it will eventually grow and continue its development.
Activity: 91
July 23, 2018, 03:14:23 AM
Charlie Lee himself spoiled the reputation of litecoin when he sold all his coins. The speed of transactions was an advantage. But this is already insignificant. Bitcoin is much stronger.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 03:01:43 AM
The total capitalization of the market began to fall and the prices of Bitcoin and Litecoin fell dramatically, I would buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
July 23, 2018, 02:55:44 AM
Bitcoin is definitely the preferred cryptocurrency. Litecoin was folk out of bitcoin and it is only in the event that bitcoin become more valuable that many could take litecoin for those that may not be able to afford bitcoin .
Activity: 21
July 23, 2018, 02:54:18 AM
Bitcoin can not be compared even to other crypto coin posted in the market, Bitcoin had already gone thru a lot of things in market trading world, we've seen the issue on Banned,Scammer, and the issue on Regulation, Still Bitcoin remain number one among all ALT coins until now.
Activity: 183
July 23, 2018, 02:53:12 AM
When we compare Bitcoin and Litecoin, both currencies have many different features. BitCoin is the largest in digital currencies. litecoin is a coin with a high potential for the future. my personal preference is always bitcoin.
Activity: 167
July 23, 2018, 02:50:24 AM
I do not like both coins because now there are many good alternatives that are more likely to grow than Litecoin and Bitcoin ..
Activity: 364
July 22, 2018, 05:00:27 PM
Now I'm more inclined to Litecoin because this coin is more stable among the altcoins and I think that it should be kept at least half a year.
Activity: 378
July 22, 2018, 04:42:15 PM
Bitcoin >>> Litecoin. And on another can not be. Who even poses such questions? Litecoin is not a competitor to bitcoin and everyone knows this. I believe that Litecoin can not withstand bitcoin for a number of reasons.
Activity: 195
July 22, 2018, 04:37:01 PM
Both are very good coins and they are pretty old at the moment, but it is more than obvious that Bitcoin has been the first one on the market, and that is why it is the most trusted one. Litecoin is just a pure copy of that
Pages:
Jump to: