Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 31. (Read 6171 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
July 19, 2018, 09:38:50 AM
Bitcoin in my opinion, it's just still by far the most talked about. I used to like Litecoin but I think a lot of newer alts have overtaken it now.
In my opinion litecoin has long lost its popularity. It was replaced by Ripple, EOS, NEO and other new altcoins! And comparing LTC with bitcoin makes no sense at all!
it doesn't make sense litecoin has placed on 7th place of coinmarketcap and NEO has been kicked out from top 10 coinmarketcap. Litecoin has a lot of demand and you can see about how the bitcoin communty are using litecoin protocol as alternative way to tested anything that related to the BIP. I think you don't even know about what means of BIP. That's 100% pegged to the bitcoin.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 06:48:02 AM
I only choose Bitcoin because it is the most popular and reliable currency in this world, and thanks to Bitcoin, it makes
One year later, I have increased my investment. Litecoin is not good for me, only to make low-cost transactions.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
July 19, 2018, 09:38:43 AM
Charlie Lee has sold all of his Litecoins? And why? Because he knew well when is the best time to sell. After this step the price of Litecoin just fell down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 09:36:35 AM
Definitely for bitcoin. If we are talking about long-term investments, then you need to choose bitcoin. About litecoin until this can not say.
Activity: 64
July 19, 2018, 09:33:46 AM
No doubt bitcoin is the main and most important coin in the cryptocurrency market. We can't compare LTC with BTC because BTC is the mother of crypto. All the cryptocurrency prices are depend on the BTC price. If BTC price increase LTC price also increase.  
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 09:32:53 AM
Bitcoin is an advanced money that exists as P2P and executes dispersed accounting through blockchain innovation. The idea of Bitcoin was brought up in China in 2010. Bitcoin has the characteristics of gold speculation writes, and the aggregate sum is settled and rare. The aggregate number of Bitcoin issues is 21 million. Bitcoin does not depend on particular money establishments to issue, it produces a substantial number of figurings in light of a particular calculation. Bitcoin utilizes a disseminated database made out of various hubs in the whole P2P system to affirm and record all exchange practices, and uses cryptographic outline to Ensure the security of all parts of cash flow.

The introduction of Litecoin was enlivened by Bitcoin, and it has a similar specialized usage standards. The creation and exchange of Litecoin depends on an open source encryption convention and isn't liable to any focal association's administration. Contrasted and Bitcoin, Litecoin has three huge contrasts: First, Litecoin system can process one square at regular intervals, so it can give speedier exchange affirmation; Second, Litecoin arrange hopes to create 84 million Litecoin is four fold the amount of as the bitcoin system; and third, Litecoin utilizes Colin Percival's first proposed scrypt encryption calculation in its workload evidence calculation, which makes it more typical than Bitcoin. It is less demanding to mine Litecoin on PCs.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 19, 2018, 09:30:55 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

If one is gold and one is silver, which one do you choose??? I think almost people will also choose Bitcoin, because it is considered gold in the cryptocurrency market. It's really a easy choice  Grin Grin
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 19, 2018, 09:27:39 AM
if I prefer Bitcoin, because I think investing in Bitcoin is more profitable than investing in other coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
July 19, 2018, 09:24:51 AM
Bitcoin in my opinion, it's just still by far the most talked about. I used to like Litecoin but I think a lot of newer alts have overtaken it now.
In my opinion litecoin has long lost its popularity. It was replaced by Ripple, EOS, NEO and other new altcoins! And comparing LTC with bitcoin makes no sense at all!
Activity: 48
July 19, 2018, 09:02:42 AM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
July 19, 2018, 09:00:35 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Litecoin is another bitcoin but with the cheap price, and fast transaction speed from my opinion.
But bitcoin is the first cryto, so bitcoin is more well known by many peoples than litecoin.
I am prefer to using litecoin because the transaction fee is very cheap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
July 19, 2018, 08:40:19 AM
I think both of these coins have much difference in terms of value, volume and usage. so I think bitcoin can not be compared with litecoin. but if I have to choose, I prefer the bitcoin because of the fewer supply

I think it's not fair too to compare these cryptocurrencies as we know how big is the gap of bitcoin's market capitalization, market value, and power against Litecoin. Although others speculate that Litecoin will be the next bitcoin, i haven't found that potential yet in Litecoin.
Activity: 82
July 19, 2018, 08:25:08 AM
I think Litecoin and bitcoin is a good investment and for sure if you have this two coin you will earn a lot of profit. Before this two coin the price is very low but after that the price after few years it will become hundreds dollars price. So those people have this two coin can earn a lot of profit. So better if you invest now in litecoin and bitcoin .
Activity: 58
July 16, 2018, 06:59:29 PM
I think Both bitcoin and LItecoin are stable coins that is worth holding but I prefer Bitcoin in the long run and when I am trading , I used bitcoins or Ether ,since the network fees is quit low than bitcoin
Activity: 101
July 19, 2018, 08:23:39 AM
For me ,bitcoin means that I can earn at this time if I invest my deposits . Yet there is a huge recognition in the market .
Bitcoin is better for me to spend because the coin is accepted by more than just exchanges. There's a bunch of stores that accept Bitcoin.
Activity: 93
July 19, 2018, 08:02:47 AM
For me ,bitcoin means that I can earn at this time if I invest my deposits . Yet there is a huge recognition in the market .
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 19, 2018, 07:59:54 AM
For me, it is bitcoin because in cryptocurrency, this is the most potential, the best and also the most valuable coin. It has good management team, good blockchain and it is also the oldest and most trusted coin in crypto.
Indeed if we talk about bitcoin I think it is unquestionable,
because the bitcoin is a potent and very popular coin of course,
so I think we should not doubt it but somehow we do not underestimate litecoin
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
July 19, 2018, 07:52:39 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I would choose Bitcoin over here
Litecoin is a fork of Bitcoin with some protocol changes?

Not saying that Litecoin ain't good but Bitcoin is the pioneer, everyone would look at Bitcoin first although Litecoin has a better infrastructure in terms of transaction speed
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 07:51:38 AM
For me, it is bitcoin because in cryptocurrency, this is the most potential, the best and also the most valuable coin. It has good management team, good blockchain and it is also the oldest and most trusted coin in crypto.
Activity: 182
July 19, 2018, 07:49:18 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

To be honest, I never bought or planned to have litecoins. Bitcoin that I have just as a collection of ordinary coins, and I put in a glass cabinet. For some reason, I do not really like these coins. I am more supportive of Etherium and all that is associated with it, somehow I feel strongly that the future of the world will be with ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: