Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 38. (Read 6172 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
LTC 70% , BTC 30%  Cool Tongue
Activity: 308
July 05, 2018, 03:24:51 AM
Bitcoin is available in more markets and is considered the reserve currency of the crypto-currency world. This is the most stable coin. Litecoin can be considered a fairly stable crypto currency, although it's still very far from Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
July 06, 2018, 10:14:50 AM
It is difficult to give an unambiguous answer, if you compare them, Bitcoin is the same crypto currency No. 1, everyone knows what bitcoin is, it gives him a hipe, newcomers will buy it for any price. With litecoin, the situation is different ... Those who are interested in the coin and the market as a whole know that bitcoin has already become obsolete, that it has not been a crypto currency for investment for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 10:12:35 AM
I prefer bitcoin because it is more popular than litecoins and the price is also much different. Bitcoin is perfect for investing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
Bitcoin will always be my choice. Litecoin is a fork from bitcoin and will never be on the level of Ethereum and Bitcoin. I don't know why Litecoin still exists and there is no new partnership or massive adaption of litecoin as means of payment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 10:04:11 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

For me, I still prefer for bitcoin as an investment. It is because bitcoin is the most superior coin in cryptos world. Also, bitcoin price is very unpredictable and surprising every moment comes to it. Bitcoin also is a good investment for the long-term and short-term period.

Activity: 77
July 06, 2018, 09:58:42 AM
I will go for bitcoin. Bitcoin is top. It’s superior in terms of acceptance. Litecoin is a baby bitcoin who relies on the strength of BTC to survive this crowded market
Activity: 90
July 06, 2018, 06:10:39 AM
I think Bitcoin is better option for long-term investment. Bitcoin is much more popular. Bitcoin crowned King thanks to its Network.Bitcoin is the household name whose market capitalization for exceeds any other coin. Bitcoin market Ist while Litecoin ranks 6th by market capitalization. Bitcoin itself is the future of modern banking and financial transactions.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 05:58:30 AM
There is BTC I’m sure. Its confidence on the cryptomarket and value make me be sure in it. Litecoin is  a relatively  new altcoin, and how members have mentioned BTC and Litecoin are so different and it’s really hard to compare them.
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 12:37:21 PM
 Personally I pick bitcoin ,For speculation you ought to pick bitcoin .
On the off chance that you contrast bitcoin with litecoin, bitcoin still stays to be on the highest point of the diagrams
Activity: 163
July 05, 2018, 12:32:27 PM
I think all the same bitcoin because he is the top, I think that this is the more correct variant because of the fact that this is an older coin and has a big prospect, and litekoin I myself do not like!
Activity: 45
July 05, 2018, 12:26:30 PM
Both are very good coins, the litecoin project s a very promising one But Bitcoin overshadows litecoin in all aspects and is more valuable. Bitcoin is the best coin there is with the highest market value,i would rather settle for bitcoin as to litecoin as it presents a number of opportunities to make more profits off invstments
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 06:52:00 AM
I will always choose Bitcoin. First if all, because it’s first crypto currency in general and it’s the most popular and powerful coin. And LiteCoin is a first copy of Bitcoin.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 03:31:35 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

In this kind of market , I'd still trust and stick with bitcoin than any other coin in the market because right now potential is really a big deal and for me bitcoin has the most potential in the market. That's why I choose it.
Activity: 74
July 05, 2018, 03:28:06 AM
Bitcoin has all the advantage to become the best coin. If you compare bitcoin to litecoin, they really have a huge gap, just in terms of profitability, bitcoin still remains to be on the top of the charts. Still with bitcoins development, it receives continuous support. So all in all, litecoin still cannot be compared tp btc in terms of potentials
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 03:12:34 AM
For investment you should choose bitcoin, although the price of bitcoin is now down, but we can see the high price of bitcoin yesterday. The current price is right for you to buy as an investment. You can also buy litecoin as well too as its a good investment as well.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 03:05:53 AM
My choice would be Bitcoin. BTC is a currency that is more admitted and develops a system in the crypto world. Even, it was accepted as future instrument of payment by some organization and governments. But, Litecoin has positive sides according to BTC, too. For instance, Litecoin has a scrypt based algorithm and its transaction speed is high in proportion to BTC. But yet, BTC is the flagship of currencies.

Bitcoin has massiv better name recognition over Ethereum. Not all that many people outside the cryptocommunity has ever heard about Ethereum, but most have heard about Bitcoin. So I would go for Bitcoin out of the two.
Activity: 156
July 04, 2018, 02:03:00 PM
My choice would be Bitcoin. BTC is a currency that is more admitted and develops a system in the crypto world. Even, it was accepted as future instrument of payment by some organization and governments. But, Litecoin has positive sides according to BTC, too. For instance, Litecoin has a scrypt based algorithm and its transaction speed is high in proportion to BTC. But yet, BTC is the flagship of currencies.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 01:59:46 PM
I know that bitcoin in general is better than litecoin, but i would go with litecoin. Bitcoin is just so expensive and it seems just for hodling
Activity: 81
July 04, 2018, 11:31:14 AM
Personally, I choose bitcoin. Lightcoyne is certainly good, but he is just an altcoyin. At a long distance, bitcoin is more preferable.
Pages:
Jump to: