Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ripple - page 3. (Read 774 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 04, 2018, 09:48:37 PM
It is the wise choice. the development speed of bitcoin is slow now. So shift to invest in XRP is really a good choice. Ripple technology is increasingly used by big banks in the world. The bright future will come to Ripple
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 09:24:47 PM
I think the ripple price is high as it follows last year's rise. theripple rose up to 0.00023btc and it made them hold the ripple believing the price will come back.and now the ripple has hit the second highest price. I hope it could be higher because I buy a ripple of 70% of my capital
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 08:44:21 PM
i like bitcoin over ripple,i can convert my bitcoin into fiat while ripple can't although in trading altcoins ripple is very good enough to get some btc while if
 you short trading or holding this ripple.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 04, 2018, 08:23:32 PM
Hello,

Would it be smart to transfer all the Bitcoin you own to Ripple.
Ripple is rising smoothly and seems very stable and it's not done yet.

What do you think?

Thanks! Smiley

I dont think thats a good idea if you want to be successfull in trading or just holding.
Why? Because invest in some several altcoin neither bitcoin is much more safer. So i will choose both.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 08:20:40 PM
just in the bitcoin my friend we dont know that ripple will go down someday just trust bitcoin it will give you more money in the future

I am choosing of bitcoin over ripple too because bitcoin is already tested through times. It's stable, resilient, and most of all, dominant in any aspects. I don't know if how Ripple will react if its market value will plummet soon.
Activity: 227
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 08:07:49 PM
Aliexpress you say? Well THAT would be interesting.... You don't mess around with the Alibaba Group Smiley
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
January 04, 2018, 08:02:15 PM
It would be better if you invest any time in Ripple. Despite a small but very high coin once the profit gained from the coins found, could even reach three times the initial price.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
January 04, 2018, 07:55:55 PM
I think the biggest reason for this is the rumors of a deal with Aliexpress. we already knew he'd be contracted with banking systems. We'il see about $ 5. Smiley  Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 07:45:20 PM
In order to get the maximum profit and keep your capital you must invest in both of these coins. And when the price of bitcoin goes down, it's best to go to the ripple.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
January 04, 2018, 07:32:43 PM
Ripple can only further increase in value if it is accepted by coinbase or if new partnerships with banks/tech sector are announced.
Otherwise its centralized nature is very unattractive for most and this will affect the price in the longterm.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
January 04, 2018, 07:17:21 PM
Not a good idea if you do that but instead hold both, as we can see in the market ripple keeps rising and showing a surprise to pass ethereum while Bitcoin is a sure profit to those holding it.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

from same place that you defend a centralized Altcoin backed by banks!
let me ask you a question, Why a 100 billion dollar investment bank like GS, sold huge risky products to his investors while shorting them at the same time? Because of money?
The same way GS knowingly sold those products and made 20 B$ profit, ripple can decide over a night break the price by increasing the supply to profit more money!
The whole point of Bitcoin was to get rid of these kinda shady things by a few bankers!

I fully agree. I would hate to see the bank-backed centralized coin become number 1. But when you really think about it, do you really believe that it will be any other way. It's why you have to get into Ripple from an investment perspective. There will be so much money and power behind xrp, you can ensure it will reach its desired target.

I agree though, and I hope it doesn't happen, It will be a sad day and a step in the wrong direction for humanity.

They just have too much money, too much power, and a giant thumb on the forehead of society. We're trapped by the banks and If you think they will just sit back and watch a $750 Billion dollar financial revolution pass them by as they lose control of the world, think again man.

I know it is a great investment but I hope ETH or BTC or any other coin can at lest in a long run compete with their power grab!
Activity: 798
Merit: 117
January 04, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
I will choose Bitcoin over Ripple coz I love decentralization but if Im a trader and wants to have a lot of bitcoin I will choose the one and hold it for long term
Activity: 28
January 04, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

from same place that you defend a centralized Altcoin backed by banks!
let me ask you a question, Why a 100 billion dollar investment bank like GS, sold huge risky products to his investors while shorting them at the same time? Because of money?
The same way GS knowingly sold those products and made 20 B$ profit, ripple can decide over a night break the price by increasing the supply to profit more money!
The whole point of Bitcoin was to get rid of these kinda shady things by a few bankers!

I fully agree. I would hate to see the bank-backed centralized coin become number 1. But when you really think about it, do you really believe that it will be any other way. It's why you have to get into Ripple from an investment perspective. There will be so much money and power behind xrp, you can ensure it will reach its desired target.

I agree though, and I hope it doesn't happen, It will be a sad day and a step in the wrong direction for humanity.

They just have too much money, too much power, and a giant thumb on the forehead of society. We're trapped by the banks and If you think they will just sit back and watch a $750 Billion dollar financial revolution pass them by as they lose control of the world, think again man.
Activity: 28
January 04, 2018, 10:55:12 AM
It will be same as selling all your gold and buying silver. Gold will always be gold.
I do really like your analogy, but I have to disagree. This is a different world to gold.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
just in the bitcoin my friend we dont know that ripple will go down someday just trust bitcoin it will give you more money in the future
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
January 04, 2018, 10:05:45 AM
It will be same as selling all your gold and buying silver. Gold will always be gold.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 09:18:58 AM
Of course i will always pick bitcoin, because once its start to pump no one can stop it. Ripple is only a pump and dump coin if they already done pumping ripple, whales will look for another coin to pump it up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 09:05:24 AM
I still go for Bitcoin over Ripple because a single coin is increasing drastically and and this time and year Bitcoin will rise more and surpass $20,000 and even more.
Ripple is huge also but the increase is less than Bitcoin.

yeah right. ripple is just a pump and dump scheme but bitcoin here is the real legit coin that is built for life. though you may see that ripple now has a stable growth but i dont think he can sustain it and i believe sooner or later that coin will still fall and wont recover up again , resulting for it to become obsolete, unlike to bitcoin that will still be useful in terms of buying or using it as a secondary currency next to fiats.  bitcoin will surely recover in this year 2018 and will probably reach a new all time high again.
Activity: 638
Merit: 259
January 04, 2018, 08:02:26 AM
ripple is a nice coin. it is very popular in recent times. but it is not right to compare it with bitcoin.
bitcoin is the biggest coin and other coins will always stay less popular. but the investor will gain more with altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: