Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ripple - page 4. (Read 774 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
January 04, 2018, 07:50:40 AM
If you can't resist to transfer your BTC to XRP, I suggest that you transfer 50% or less.
Diversity is a good thing when it comes to investment. If one goes down, you at least have another one as a backup.  Wink

i am agree with you diversity is good thing but i will suggest that percentage of amount that should be understood how much we have to putt it's totally depends on the trader.

This way when you're doing the math Bitcoin will give you much profit than Ripple and Ripple's correction is still approaching. When Bitcoin pumps ang Ripple dumps you'll regret why you converted your half of your Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
January 04, 2018, 07:35:11 AM
I still go for Bitcoin over Ripple because a single coin is increasing drastically and and this time and year Bitcoin will rise more and surpass $20,000 and even more.
Ripple is huge also but the increase is less than Bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
January 04, 2018, 06:58:33 AM
If you can't resist to transfer your BTC to XRP, I suggest that you transfer 50% or less.
Diversity is a good thing when it comes to investment. If one goes down, you at least have another one as a backup.  Wink

i am agree with you diversity is good thing but i will suggest that percentage of amount that should be understood how much we have to putt it's totally depends on the trader.

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 04, 2018, 06:38:55 AM
XRP already flying high when compared to current bitcoin. must have been an awful lot of investors who are getting a lot of profit from XRP when compared to current bitcoin.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 01:45:15 AM
I think Ripple will crash soon.  BTC is pending a rally.  The slow transactions are annoying.  The fees are a little too high.  However, with how much BTC most people are slinging around, it's not a big problem.  The exchanges are still largely BTC based.  Doing something like converting to ETH, transferring, converting back to BTC is more annoying than just transferring BTC in the first place.

There is rumor that coinbase will start trading it! With that kick I think BTC will have a big problem to hold it's market share!
Activity: 46
January 04, 2018, 01:34:02 AM
I think Ripple will crash soon.  BTC is pending a rally.  The slow transactions are annoying.  The fees are a little too high.  However, with how much BTC most people are slinging around, it's not a big problem.  The exchanges are still largely BTC based.  Doing something like converting to ETH, transferring, converting back to BTC is more annoying than just transferring BTC in the first place.
Activity: 392
January 04, 2018, 01:29:17 AM
Bitcoin and Ripple comparison? We can not really even write next to each other. Bitcoin may be a real king, and the others may be the king's soldiers.
Activity: 378
January 04, 2018, 12:51:34 AM
my capital is small so it's hard to get the big advantage of the bitcoin, therefore I choose Ripple just because it can provide multiple benefits to me. Grin
Activity: 28
January 04, 2018, 12:42:01 AM
ALL ABOARD THE RIPPLE TRAIN. Grin

WE'RE GOING EXPRESS TO THE MOON!

Actually to be honest I'm going to jump off at some point. Profit is profit and ripple is not really a project I believe in. It was just simply an investment decision because it was clear that it was going to multiply in value.

I would assume there will be  number of investors similar to me who will do the same. Screw centralization.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
January 04, 2018, 12:25:20 AM
why ripple if you have stellar lumens, which is decentralized compare to xrp. I think it way more better than btc and xrp. just my 2sats.
Activity: 141
January 03, 2018, 09:37:55 PM
ripple will overtake bitcoin this year. please remember to save this comment.
January 03, 2018, 08:41:37 PM
Ripple hitting $4.00 soon.
Activity: 61
January 03, 2018, 08:11:19 PM
it would be risky to put btc into ripple. Well, many big things seemed risky at first and brought gains later, but this is what i would not do

Why?

Ripple is mooning again. Bitcoin have lost all of its momentum.
Almost 2x as much money are injected in to Ripple than Bitcoin today.

Today:
Ripple: $6.3B
Bitcoin: $3.5B

Ripple is mooning while Bitcoin is going down.
Bitcoin is a dead project

Ripple is stable but it is not decentralized, Its supply can be doubled over a night and you can not do anything about it!
Although, I agree that it has a better technology but deep down it is own buy a company and against cryptocurrency spirit!

No more XRPs can ever be created. Seriously stop with these idiotic tinfoil hat theories.
For one, the XRPs was created when Ripple created the software. They are fixed. There will be no more.
And even if it was possible, which it isnt, do you think a now multi billion company would destroy their reputation and lose their business by printing more and be rejected by everyone after?

I mean, where do you guys find these silly theories?

from same place that you defend a centralized Altcoin backed by banks!
let me ask you a question, Why a 100 billion dollar investment bank like GS, sold huge risky products to his investors while shorting them at the same time? Because of money?
The same way GS knowingly sold those products and made 20 B$ profit, ripple can decide over a night break the price by increasing the supply to profit more money!
The whole point of Bitcoin was to get rid of these kinda shady things by a few bankers!

Activity: 280
Merit: 16
January 03, 2018, 07:59:11 PM
Hello,

Would it be smart to transfer all the Bitcoin you own to Ripple.
Ripple is rising smoothly and seems very stable and it's not done yet.

What do you think?

Thanks! Smiley
I think you will all cry when that bubble pops and price fall to 20 cents.
What the hell is going on on this forum?
Every third thread is about ripple.
It looks like pump and dump group is using this forum. All newbie accounts.  Roll Eyes

I don't think so XRP price will drop till 20cents. Really hardly to believe. But im agree that ripple is now overhyiped and needs correction. 3 dollars for this coin is fantastic with with this capitalization. The crowd is crazy now and almost everyone talks about Ripple. I would not  change my bitcoin  to XRP, may be just invest some amount for long term.

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
January 03, 2018, 07:45:24 PM
Bank succeed to attract people to their system which is Ripple and maybe some others. So investors in Bitcoin or altcoins are going to be a minority. They don't want the funds of people leaving the Banks, that's why they are investing in blockchain. It is a way to save their business. If people only choose Ripple, they are going to win.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 03, 2018, 07:34:13 PM
It's just crazy what ripple is doing..
But do I think it will pass BTC?
Nah.

When big services switch to segwit, btc will be again with 50%+ dominance.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 07:31:09 PM
Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks! Smiley

sounds like a bad move. For a change you can turn 30% of bitcoin into ripple (while it is still affordable). XRP has a strong technology behind and banks can adopt its blockchain in the future. Read somewhere that there are seventy-five  banks interested into ripple, but they need to test it (which lasts six months or something).

This can be partially done but for a permanent move, this is not recommended. We can't know what's gonna happen to bitcoin in the following weeks and if you miss a major bitcoin trend, you would cry hard. I would provide 10% budget for ripple at most.
January 03, 2018, 07:18:16 PM
Oh yeah I agree. The rise of Ripple has a long way too go yet.

I could definitely see it being the preferred option over bitcoin.

It will be the perfect transitioning coin as the world slowly turns towards a decentralized web. It will offer greater peace-of-mind to the masses and that is huge in this cryptography world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
January 03, 2018, 07:15:05 PM
That is a very risky decision, please don't try it. In as much as Ripple is growing in a stable rate, that does not means it won't act funny in certain times, though it may still be among the good coins. If you are interested in but I ng Ripple, split half or quarter of your bitcoin and purchase it and still hold some bitcoin. Or better still buy other Altcoins and Ripple instead of purchasing only Ripple.
Activity: 364
January 03, 2018, 06:57:16 PM
Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks! Smiley

Ripple technology allows transfer to be processed faster than bitcoin so theoretically it should be larger scale.Bitcoin has encountered a number of problems as it has grown in popularity with users reporting slower transactions taking more than an hour to process
Pages:
Jump to: