Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ripple - page 6. (Read 774 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 03:41:29 PM
I would recommend you to transfer your money to XRP. Better technology, brighter future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
January 02, 2018, 03:24:37 PM
Hello,

Would it be smart to transfer all the Bitcoin you own to Ripple.
Ripple is rising smoothly and seems very stable and it's not done yet.

What do you think?

Thanks! Smiley

I think is better to diversify always, i hold both ripple and btc, regret i didnt actually invest more in eth too
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
January 02, 2018, 02:53:03 PM
Taking whole saving from bitcoin (coin which has future still in front and it will pump to the moon more than once) and putting them on ripple would be the worst decision ever.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
January 02, 2018, 02:03:40 PM
Bitcoin more intresting coin than ripple. i'm hodl 30% btc and 70% others token
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 01:21:09 PM
I don’t think it is a good idea to sell all your Bitcoin for ripple. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, it is good to diversify in both Bitcoin and Ripple. In term of ratio, I will keep more bitcoin than ripple in my portfolio.

of course btc.

btc is the king. they are all his fellows. xrp eth iota bcc all of them is under leader of btc
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 01:03:45 PM
It is really a no brainer. Bitcoin have lost its momentum, might actually go down below $10k.
Ripple have barely started and will see huge gains
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 02, 2018, 12:43:17 PM
Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks! Smiley

I will say don't pull all your eggs in one basket. Actually i have a little experience for investing in the world of cryptocurrency and i will say is not a good idea for you to choose one place for investment. Because it would be very risky if you just put your money in one place, it will be safe way for you invest in both.

We know that bitcoin prices are currently falling down, but if you judge that bitcoin will continue to decline i think you should learn more about bitcoin. And just recently Ripple is showing its existence, Ripple continues to rise in price until people assume that Ripple will replace bitcoin. Indeed it is not wrong, but it would be great to take advantage of both. Make Bitcoin a short term investment for you to get profit. And make Ripple for  long-term investment to make a profit.

Activity: 700
Merit: 108
January 02, 2018, 12:27:13 PM
why not splitting incae of doubt? xbt and xrp and the opposite side of the same field in finance:

one is the promoter of freedom in cryptos , the other the centralized version supported by traditional institutions

one will sure win (maybe both)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
January 02, 2018, 11:49:17 AM
Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks! Smiley

No. It's never too smart to put all your eggs in one basket. Diversify your interests. I'm not sure why you're asking random people on the internet for financial advice, though. If you think Ripple is going to keep on rising then you should probably invest in it. I think there's probably money to be made in XRP just due to FOMO but you have to look at the insane number of coins that are in existence and compare it with bitcoin and I can't see it ever rising to much more than what it's worth now (though I could be wrong). Don't be surprised when the ripple whales dump it either, and for that reason I still think bitcoin will see more gains this year.
Activity: 169
Vite
January 02, 2018, 11:26:24 AM
In my opinion, ripple is well suited to newcomers to the virtual currency world, as its value is pretty good, and it has a lot of potential in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
January 02, 2018, 11:25:09 AM
I don't think its a good idea maybe some % of it in to Ripple? Bitcoin has been rising for a while now even if it falls it goes up again its your decision though, I wouldn't do it even though I find XRP good too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 02, 2018, 11:19:38 AM
It was a silly decision, because XRP might be the current top price, but it will continue to rise.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 11:18:04 AM
Hello,

What do you think?

Thanks! Smiley

I prefer the bitcoin instead of xrp, since the first crypto chip bitcoin and proved the strongest to date.
Activity: 252
January 02, 2018, 11:17:33 AM
I don’t think it is a good idea to sell all your Bitcoin for ripple. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, it is good to diversify in both Bitcoin and Ripple. In term of ratio, I will keep more bitcoin than ripple in my portfolio.

I do not think that selling bitcoin to any other altcoin is good idea in general. absurd lol
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
January 02, 2018, 11:16:17 AM
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 11:13:14 AM
Investing in the cryptocurrency is also an investment, one should not forget about the risks, diversification is always needed. I think that bitcoin is more stable, although it still has to grow. I agree that the ripple is attractive for investment, but do not forget that half of the coins belong to the creators of Ripple and the main office is in America. And to last, the issue of Ripple coins is not limited. Therefore, you can draw conclusions, and do not forget about diversification! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 11:10:33 AM
Bitcoin is the king I even wouldnt compare ripple and bitcoin. Ripple were in downtrend for 6 months and trying to turn back to levels of 6 months ago. When bitcoin will start to go up ripple will go down for sure.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
January 02, 2018, 11:07:07 AM
Ripple is good in short period of investment while bitcoin is good in long term of investment. Why we need to choose upon them if we can invest both of them. I believe that bitcoin and ripple price have potentials to rise up this year 2018.
Activity: 134
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 02, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
Ripple is a good token/ good altcoin but the only thing I dont like it is not decentralized. it's control by a company and anything happen to ripple will make ripple price go down to 0
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
January 02, 2018, 10:59:16 AM
Want quick profit? Then invest in XRP there is a lot of hype surrounding it and very easily can double in price in next few weeks, but can't say anything after that. Hands down Bitcoin is best for long-term investment. Ripple will lose its hype soon I think, it's in a crypto market while its not even a true crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: