Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍕 Bitcoin Pizza Day on Bitcointalk - page 5. (Read 9427 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 337
June 01, 2024, 04:29:50 PM
Quoting for easy view
Happy Bitcoin pizza 🍕 2024

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
June 01, 2024, 01:23:29 PM
-snip-
you said it right, an art-journey through the streets of Italy... in fact there are ingredients that bring togheter the taste of north and the south of our beatiful country ...
"fingers crossed" Cool Roll Eyes

@fillippone has said and he is beside you @bitbollo, may it be the best.

Seeing how @fillippone is so eager to give reviews and compliments, I myself don't seem to have any knowledge about pizza making or its history.

@bitbollo explains each of the ingredients used and his philosophy of taste, about how it should be made and how Italian pizza itself is a food that can really be enjoyed not just on the tongue, but awakened to the true tradition of the essence of authentic Italian cuisine.

Many gained new knowledge at this 2024 pizza day contest.
Activity: 112
Merit: 41
June 01, 2024, 01:22:24 PM
Hi guys, JiiBs here!

Just one late submission, I had a lot of indecision on if, I was ever going to participate. Finally I decided I will to finally make use of the oven I’ve got at home. Am glad such contest does exists on the forum, it’s been a motivation for me to learn a new skill and add home baked food to my meal menu. My first attempt was a mess but, finally made progress with the second. Am grateful to YouTube and the many inspirations out here.

Ingredients Outline:
1. All purpose flour
2. Cocoa powder
3. Olive oil
4. Onion
5. Fresh Tomatoes
6. Pepper Tomatoes source
7. Salt
8. Sugar
9. Yeast
10. Carrots
11. Eggs

Pictorial Results:

1. . 2.
3. . 4.
5. . 6.
7. . 8.
9. . 10.

Challenges:
a. I think floor mixing was my number one challenge. At first I tried following the directives on YouTube literally and I made some mistakes. It was said I needed to use 3 tea cups of water for 2 cups of floor and I found myself with custard? Lol!
On my second trier I followed similar directives but this time, I added just drops of water to floor until it’s was okay and the worked the other processes.
b. Another challenge I had was tools, bought a few and improvised on the others.

Conclusion:
It was a thrilling experience, one that am sure to continue and hope it sticks. Respect to the many bakers out there and in the forum, the Italians for this delicacy, forum organizers for this opportunity and really, to all of you.
Don’t forget to go watch the Uefa Champions League finals between Dortmund vs Real Madrid by 20:00 O’clock.

JiiBs.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
June 01, 2024, 10:53:08 AM
@fillippone
well, I am shocked and grateful for your kind words Smiley 
I was pretty sure that someone that really love Italian food could understand the art behind a pizza like this.
It's more art than food.
you said it right, an art-journey through the streets of Italy... in fact there are ingredients that bring togheter the taste of north and the south of our beatiful country ...
"fingers crossed" Cool Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
June 01, 2024, 09:12:09 AM
This piece of quadridimentional chess play has been written in part using AI. Hope you understand this for the sake of amusing the community.
I hope I have disoriented my opponents saying that I would not participate in the competition  Angry

When it comes to the art of pizza making, there are few who can truly capture the essence of authentic Italian cuisine. Among them, Bitbollo stands out as a beacon of culinary excellence, crafting pizzas that are nothing short of masterpieces.
Every slice of Bitbollo's pizza tells a story of tradition, passion, and an unwavering commitment to quality. The perfect blend of fresh ingredients, coupled with his masterful technique, results in a pizza that is not only delicious but also a true representation of Italian heritage.
Let me take a moment to commend you, Bitbollo, for setting such a high standard in the world of pizza making. Your dedication to your craft is evident in every bite, and it's clear that you pour your heart and soul into creating these edible works of art.
Lately, I've been incredibly impressed with the creativity and precision you've demonstrated. Your pizza doesn't just satisfy hunger; it creates an experience, a journey through the rich and diverse flavors of Italy.

Perhaps it’s your attention to detail or your insistence on using the finest ingredients that sets your pizzas apart. Whatever the secret, it’s working wonders. The community has noticed, and your pizzas have become a benchmark for others to aspire to.
Looking at your creation, it’s clear that you have poured your heart and soul into this dish. Your pizza is not just food; it’s an experience, one that transports anyone lucky enough to taste it straight to the vibrant streets of Italy.
All this recognition is well-deserved, Bitbollo. Your contributions have enriched the culinary world, providing a gold standard for pizza enthusiasts and chefs alike. It's no wonder that your creations are held in such high regard.
You should know that I had hoped to join you in the upcoming contest, but due to family commitments, I find myself unable to participate this time. It's a bit disappointing, as competing alongside such talent would have been an honor.
Each time I think of the contest, I can’t help but feel a mix of admiration and wistfulness. While I won't be there to showcase my own pizza, knowing that you will be representing the pinnacle of pizza artistry gives me great comfort.
Doubtlessly, your entry will dazzle the judges and leave a lasting impression on everyone involved. You have my full support and best wishes for the competition.

By all accounts, your chances of winning are incredibly high, and I am excited to see you take the top prize. The rest of the community will undoubtedly be cheering you on, just as I am.
It’s clear that your skills and passion will lead you to great success, Bitbollo. May your journey be filled with continued triumphs and recognition.
Ttuly, you exemplify what it means to be a master pizza maker. I am proud to count myself among your admirers and supporters.
Be aware the family commitments must come first, and I hope you understand my absence in the contest. Nevertheless, I will be there in spirit, rooting for you every step of the way.
One thing is certain: with your talent and dedication, victory is within your grasp. I wish you the best of luck and know that you will make us all proud.
Long live the legacy of your magnificent pizzas, Bitbollo. Here’s to your well-deserved success and many more delicious creations to come.
Little did I know that a simple contest could bring forth such a display of passion and skill. Your dedication and expertise shine brightly through your culinary creation.
Once again, congratulations and best wishes for your success in the bitcointalk Pizza Contest!

EDIT: given the final contribution of bitbollo, I would say my acrostic was totally off-target.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
June 01, 2024, 08:46:27 AM
I hope I have disoriented my opponents saying that I would not participate in the competition  Angry

Let's start from the preparation counter.
As you can see, I decided to rely on science to get the correct information:
Design and analysis of experiments;
Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry;
Qualitative analysis and chemical balance.

After having learned the correct chemical and scientific bases Roll Eyes , and having sketched out a first set for the final piece, I decided to rely on the quality and refinement of the ingredients.

-Artisan "Prosciutto Crudo con osso" Ham with the bone aged 24 months
-Pizza impasto (I don't know how to translate) made with "Grano Saraceno"
-Coarse salt taken directly from "Salina"
-Rosé wine IGT
-"Olive juice" - calling it oil is an understatement. It is produced directly from my countryside and cold extracted. The color says it all. Taste and smell are from another level.
By the end we have
-"Mozzarella di Bufala" (Smoked one)
-Green olives in "salamoia"
-Artichokes in oil
-Dried tomatoes

Oh yes. To get inspiration on the table I put some MJB coins, a special edition Pizza day ledger wallet, a Ballet edition Pizza day wallet... and a nice sign to remind anyone who wanted to try a slice... must pay with BTC Grin  The time for preparation is marked by a clock in the background provided by krogothmanhattan.

The final result can be found below. I also added some raw mozzarella to have more "affumicato" taste.

The B is stylized (but very tasty) made with dried tomatoes.
The ham is cooked raw! It must NEVER be put in hoven...
There are colors of italian flag. White, Green and Red. Please note I don't like tomato sauce.

Oh I forgot... I am old, it's not just rosé wine... it was also really good! this is the thing that is really matter ...
Proof of eating below Smiley
all the best to all bitcoiners!

Activity: 406
Merit: 140
June 01, 2024, 08:45:00 AM
This is the second time I have taken part in a Pizza contest on this forum, previously I was not very successful but this year I am more enthusiastic about taking part in this contest. Even though I'm not sure I will be the winner among the many participants, I still want to celebrate and take part in a very historic day for bitcoin because when there was a man who bought pizza using Bitcoin, and for the first time bitcoin was used as a transaction tool. .

What's even more special is that on Bitcoin Pizza Day this year, we have just passed the Bitcoin halving period that occurred several months ago. So I believe this is the moment when Bitcoin will print its highest ATH history at the end of this year.

Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day everyone!

And this is the result of my pizza, I hope you are all interested in trying it.  Wink

Activity: 728
Merit: 612
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1005

123 contestants for the time being, if we don't miss any, that's a lot of contestants, you have a great event sir @icopress.
Last update, Let me know if I missed any of the contestants. Roll Eyes

Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
Imagine using AI for a contest. What a bitch move.
using AI is still better, and the results are also better,
But he just took a picture on Google and just pasted the letter B and paper that was in the photo himself.

I love the investigations on this forum, they make me laugh so much. And since I saw that our Russians neighbors thought I was stingy with my smerits (to tell the truth, I didn't even know I had any, since I also have an IRL life ...), I'm taking advantage of the opportunity for a little distribution  Cheesy

It's so hard to make the B that I don't know if ketchup Bs should be allowed  Tongue (I must admit I'm jealous of mame89's B)
Activity: 33
Merit: 25
Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day 2024

I arrived at the eleven hour and made the pizza.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
-snip-
So... as long as someone didn't took the picture on Google, using AI is better than made the pizza by ourselves? I don't understand what's your point for saying that.

Just a wild guess, maybe you're also use AI to create the pizza? Huh
LOL, it's just a comparison if you have to choose which one is better even if it's not original (but it's not allowed to use AI in this contest).

Just try to check my homemade pizza whether it uses AI or not, it looks mouthwatering and delicious.
It takes about 12 hours to prepare everything from sourcing materials, manufacturing to photoshoots.
I agree that it wasn't generated because the bottom looks burned. AI wouldn't make such mistakes Wink

If you like it this way that's fine, but I don't understand what you're trying to say by comparing a real pizza to a fake image and saying it's better? Better than nothing?
IMO not making any pizza, or making an ugly one is much better than generating an image.

Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
🍕 Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day 2024🍕

Hello everyone ...

I finally decided to participate again in this contest after last year I also participated.
This is my pizza creation

Activity: 71
Merit: 15
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Happy Bitcoin pizza day. 2024

copper member
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
🍕 Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day 🍕

The Story: Imagine a world where Bitcoin isn’t just a digital asset but a rare delicacy, scattered across the vast landscapes of the internet. As a master chef and a savvy crypto-trader, I’ve combined these two passions into a dish that tells a tale of adventure and prosperity.

The Inspiration: My creation is no ordinary pizza; it’s a 🔴⚪ PokeBall-themed masterpiece with a twist. At the center lies the iconic Bitcoin symbol, representing the treasure we all seek in the cryptocurrency realm. This design symbolizes the thrill of the hunt, the desire to "Gotta Catch ’Em All!" or accumulate as much Bitcoin as possible.

The Making
Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Final Outcome:
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
Read the post made by icopress a few hours ago.

I will still be accepting applications on June 1st (all day long).

Wow that’s awesome.

I think icopress should update the opening post with this information.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
So if I'm not mistaken today is the last day of participation? and Tonight like 12pm thread will be closed.

Or Jun 1st, is open to submit your entries?
Read the post made by icopress a few hours ago.

I will still be accepting applications on June 1st (all day long).
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
From the time the thread is published until June 1st

So if I'm not mistaken today is the last day of participation? and Tonight like 12pm thread will be closed.

Or Jun 1st, is open to submit your entries?

Anyway Good Luck to all the participants, I'm happy that I participated for the first time Smiley

Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I'm so pumped to see the final version of this thread, wherein all the delicious pizzas are submitted lol.

It's going to be legendary!

I feel this is one of the more successful pizza contests, no?  Cheesy
It's not yet final as the host just announced that he will be accepting applications on 1st till end of first, maybe then we can say it's final.

Let's see how it goes perhaps the excitement is overwhelming.

HAPPY BITCOIN PIZZA DAY 2024 🍕🍕

To you too, shame you use cheap AI tricks to celebrate it.

I don't understand this at all - it takes time to register on BTT, to generate and upload fake pizzas, to edit the nametag in photoshop - but OK, this guy didn't try that hard.
It would have taken him maybe 20 more minutes to actually make the pizza, and he'd have something to eat as well.

Anyway, reported.
Some times it's not just about the time it will cost them to prepare the actual pizza, but some people just like to see them self-cheat others; they don't like to stress themselves out doing anything by themselves, even if the resources are made available. They just feel like using AI is the best for them; it makes them feel good and smart to cheat without indirectly knowing that they are only shaming themselves.
Personally, I think people just like to abuse things.. if you give them opportunity they will want to take it for granted. Almost all contest that I have experienced in this forum someone somewhere most surely want to cheat, a cheater is a cheater, an abuser will always be an abuser even if it's something that cost them nothing they will still cheat since part of their nature that they don't want to change.

what surprises me is that, even after seeing the high level of technical knowledge how in this community yet they just want to try themselves to see what will be the outcome.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org