Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍕 Bitcoin Pizza Day on Bitcointalk - page 6. (Read 9427 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 638
HAPPY BITCOIN PIZZA DAY 2024 🍕🍕

To you too, shame you use cheap AI tricks to celebrate it.

I don't understand this at all - it takes time to register on BTT, to generate and upload fake pizzas, to edit the nametag in photoshop - but OK, this guy didn't try that hard.
It would have taken him maybe 20 more minutes to actually make the pizza, and he'd have something to eat as well.

Anyway, reported.
Some times it's not just about the time it will cost them to prepare the actual pizza, but some people just like to see them self-cheat others; they don't like to stress themselves out doing anything by themselves, even if the resources are made available. They just feel like using AI is the best for them; it makes them feel good and smart to cheat without indirectly knowing that they are only shaming themselves.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 30
I'm so pumped to see the final version of this thread, wherein all the delicious pizzas are submitted lol.

It's going to be legendary!

I feel this is one of the more successful pizza contests, no?  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 152
Sibi Dabo,,,,,,, Teme Ini Na Sime
wheat flour
This is my first time to bake a pizza. These are the little ingredients I used for baking.
Margarine
Tomato
Onion
Pepper
Beef
Sugar
Milk
Groundnut oil
Yeast
Garbage
Mayonnaise bama
Little salt
Home made pizza by Su-asa, done and dusted.

Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
Happy 14th Anniversary Of Bitcoin Pizza Day🍕

Hi here is my entry and I'm very happy to participate in Bitcoin pizza 🍕 contest again. i am very happy for making a delicious homemade pizza once again. I'm cook very well tried to making a delicious the pizza with my best efforts. first buy all the ingredients Then started cooking and after few hours my pizza was ready. l Hope everyone will like it.

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
🍕 Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day 🍕

First time I participated in Bitcoin Pizza Day. I had no prior experience making pizza. Still inspired by this forum I made my own pizza. It feels great to participate in this contest.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Some people say it's Photoshopped. Those who say so can prove? Since I am a very young accountant, I had high hopes of receiving a gift.
It seems you really deserve a prize  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
I just found out about the fact of the pizza you provide, but once that pizza is made in another country,
everything will change and will follow the traditions of each country.
No don't get fooled. Sad
Unfortunately, according Italian laws, this type of crimes are prosecuted even if committed abroad... Roll Eyes we don't care about "food traditions of each country" if they are cooking italian food Grin

I hope your grandmother doesn't see this forum with a variety of pizzas from different countries.
I hope too, since she will die for the second time in a row Wink

(again guys, just kidding, enjoy your pizza and have fun!!!)
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
-snip-
he could've easily joined the competition, it's not that hard to make a pizza even if you don't have an oven, all you need is just some effort.
But he missed that easy opportunity and used a fairly instant way (though still through editing).
Even many who make pizza without the help of an oven, here originality is taken into account even though some ways of making are different.

-snip-
So... as long as someone didn't took the picture on Google, using AI is better than made the pizza by ourselves? I don't understand what's your point for saying that.

Just a wild guess, maybe you're also use AI to create the pizza? Huh
LOL, it's just a comparison if you have to choose which one is better even if it's not original (but it's not allowed to use AI in this contest).

Just try to check my homemade pizza whether it uses AI or not, it looks mouthwatering and delicious.
It takes about 12 hours to prepare everything from sourcing materials, manufacturing to photoshoots.

unfortunately, I will not participate, because I have never made any pizza and I will avoid to miss-represent this holy food.

Probably most of you are unaware, but here in Italy we take food really serious  Angry don't joke with this stuff ... 
https://corrieredibologna.corriere.it/notizie/cultura-e-tempo-libero/23_dicembre_16/minacciato-di-morte-per-la-carbonara-con-pancetta-aglio-e-groviera-e-la-prima-ricetta-tanti-non-lo-sanno-ma-criticano-b26ba33a-3a85-4c97-b950-bacaa5f2fxlk.shtml
...It's very normal to receive death threats if a chef proposes "unorthodox" variations Roll Eyes
I just found out about the fact of the pizza you provide, but once that pizza is made in another country,
everything will change and will follow the traditions of each country.

Like Pizza Hut & Domino's Pizza that modify their pizza according to where they are.
So about pizza always having to be authentic it may only apply in Italy, not anywhere else, But I appreciate the information you provide.

Personally I will disqualify all pizza with fruit Roll Eyes since these are far far away from our tradition and technically you can't find in any local pizzeria Wink and will make my grandmother cry!  Angry [just kidding...]

Joking aside, happy pizza day to all fellow bitcoiners...and good luck to all participants !
I hope your grandmother doesn't see this forum with a variety of pizzas from different countries.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
unfortunately I will not participate, because I have never made any pizza and I will avoid to miss-represent this holy food.

Probably most of you are unaware, but here in Italy we take food really serious  Angry don't joke with this stuff ...  
https://corrieredibologna.corriere.it/notizie/cultura-e-tempo-libero/23_dicembre_16/minacciato-di-morte-per-la-carbonara-con-pancetta-aglio-e-groviera-e-la-prima-ricetta-tanti-non-lo-sanno-ma-criticano-b26ba33a-3a85-4c97-b950-bacaa5f2fxlk.shtml
...It's very normal to receive death threats if a chef proposes "unorthodox" variations Roll Eyes

By the way, please remember that in Italy if you will request a pizza with fruit you will just not served.
If police see this, at least they will ask your document/if you have take too much beer etc etc...
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SfIfFndPWBo

Personally I will disqualify all pizza with fruit Roll Eyes since these are far far away from our tradition and technically you can't find in any local pizzeria Wink and will make my grandmother cry!  Angry [just kidding...]

Joking aside, happy pizza day to all fellow bitcoiners...and good luck to all participants !
Activity: 602
Merit: 595
For now this is my favorite pizza to win this contest. The onions enhance the presentation, despite the Bitcoin logo not being perfect, as you said. I really want to taste your pizza; it looks so delicious. I hope you win this contest!
Thank you very much mate. Smiley

Imagine using AI for a contest. What a bitch move.
using AI is still better, and the results are also better,
But he just took a picture on Google and just pasted the letter B and paper that was in the photo himself.
So... as long as someone didn't took the picture on Google, using AI is better than made the pizza by ourselves? I don't understand what's your point for saying that.

Just a wild guess, maybe you're also use AI to create the pizza? Huh
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1087
But he just took a picture on Google and just pasted the letter B and paper that was in the photo himself.
that is just embarrassing, there is no way he thought that no one would notice his badly edited image, that guy is probably just trying to fish for some merit hoping that the Meritor would only look at the first or second images. he could've easily joined the competition, it's not that hard to make a pizza even if you don't have an oven, all you need is just some effort.
legendary
using AI is still better, and the results are also better,

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
HAPPY BITCOIN PIZZA DAY 2024 🍕🍕

I have been waiting to participate in this Bitcoin Pizza Day event for a long time. Of course, after a long year of waiting, I was able to participate in the Bitcoin Pizza event again. Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day🍕🍕

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
I will still be accepting applications on June 1st (all day long).
Activity: 106
Merit: 52
You have 0 sendable merit (sMerit)
Happy bitcoin pizza Anniversary on Bitcointalk!!

This is my work. I used some simple ingredients. I don't know if I should explain the ingredients and manufacturing process (let me know if it's necessary, and thank you!). I completely forgot the date rule. I've finished that delicious Pizza with my family. Hopefully I'm still eligible to participate Smiley

Here are some photos of my pizza making process. It's really fun to participate here!

legendary

🍕 Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day 2024 🍕

Finally, the pizza that I made has been completed and there are many processes that must be done.
I was helped by my wife and children to make this pizza and indeed it was a great moment together.
Together are working to create a special pizza for this Bitcoin pizza day 2024.

The pizza I made is not very authentic, but it has a lot of condiments that are certainly comforting.

Dough Ingredients
- High protein wheat flour
- Milk powder
- Instant yeast
- Sugar
- Water
- Margarine

Topping
- Bolognese sauce
- Special Meat RENDANG
- Sausage
- Beef Ham
- Corn
- Mushroom
- Red and yellow paprika
- Vegetable leaves
- Tomato
- Onion
- Mozzarella cheese

The finishing touch to make the cheese look melter and more delicious,
I burned it with the Torch technique so that it looks more Smoky and looks more attractive.

And lastly, pizza is eaten together with family and all get a brand cut, this is a great moment.

Note: I forgot to pin the information paper that it was my homemade pizza and the date it was made.
I pinned it on a separate photo with the same background.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
🍕Happy bitcoin pizza Anniversary on Bitcointalk🍕

Here we go! I'm very excited to be part of this contest, I truly appreciate the host and sponsors and everyone who has participated already and those that are yet to participate. it a great privilege here.

I took so much time to do this pizza but what's most surprising is that it's my first experience to baked, I'm a student and I never had enough things to participate but I took it upon myself to do something a bit creative even if it doesn't too much but my best here.

Here are the list of ingredients I used;
1. Flour
2. Yeast
3. Sugar and Salt
4. Groundnut oil and Other core ingredients for pizza.

I also used tutorials form different to make this pizza as it's my first time.

I took alot of images during the process so I found it difficult choosing what exactly to upload but I compressed some into one image for more visibility.

-After finishing the main pizza, I just had to add my username and BTT as to make it specifically for the contest and as @icopress said earlier.

Perhaps I have to submit this late, because after making the pizza I felt so tired and I slept off, waking up very late.

I guess this will be common to most people here, while making the pizza how many of you felt confused on what image to select out of numerous shots taken?, I'm a victim of this, I have too many photos to select hence I just merged some into one image to cope with the space
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775

These are digitally edited images. Did you make pizza or just made up some pizza images from the internet?  Roll Eyes

You only criticize others. Wear only to catch others' mistakes. When you can see it has been posted from a low rank ID.Then he fell down. If this post had been posted by a high-ranking account, some public would have laughed. Some people say it's Photoshopped. Those who say so can prove? Since I am a very young accountant, I had high hopes of receiving a gift. But my idea was wrong and that's why I posted it. That's my mistake. May many gifts be given to those who catch my mistake. 🙏🙏🙏

Better an ugly pizza made with love than a fake pizza  Wink
Activity: 65
Merit: 23
This was my first time participating and my first time baking. With the help of a YouTube tutorial, I was able to come up with this, although my little sister helped me with all the slicing.

The list of items used…

1. Chicken breast
2. Two egg
3. White onions
4. Fresh pepper (red)
5. Green bell pepper
6. Carrot
7. Tomatoes
8. Margarine
9. Salt
10. Sugar
11. Etc.

Process

I don’t have a pizza baking pan, so I decided to arrange it on my pot cover since my oven is big enough to accommodate it.

I forgot to carve out my Bitcoin logo; I ran out of flow and material that I could have used, so I decided to compromise by making use of the already-sprayed. 

I started by eating up the mess I made out of the logo before carving the pizza piece by piece.

Activity: 84
Merit: 6
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I participated in this first pizza contest. I am very bad at cooking. Still I did as much as I could. I think I made the worst pizza ever. Grin

Happy bitcoin pizza day….

Pages:
Jump to: