Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍕 Bitcoin Pizza Day on Bitcointalk - page 7. (Read 9427 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
I posted a different image earlier today, but actually the most correct image of to represent the Italian board right now is the following:
At least there are no guns on the table Grin
At least there are no guns on the table so far.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
I posted a different image earlier today, but actually the most correct image of to represent the Italian board right now is the following:
At least there are no guns on the table Grin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
btw where are our italian friends like @fillippone, @bitbollo or @babo to name just a few Wink
i mean this is a pizza competition and that without our italian gents and BTCitcoiner - that's not possible Grin
Make no mistake, few of them will appear before the deadline. This is just part of their tactic I think as they are probably preparing something special.  Grin

The Italian board is like a quadrimentional chessboard right now.
No one want to make the first move, and everyone is blaming mishaps, business trips or families (myself ) for not being able to make a pizza in the due time.

Someone else is spreading false information about the deadline just to make everyone panick.

I posted a different image earlier today, but actually the most correct image to represent the Italian board right now is the following:

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
🍕 Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day 🍕

I am participating in Bitcoin Pizza Day on Bitcointalk for the first time. I tried my best. Nice to show you my homemade pizza.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
btw where are our italian friends like @fillippone, @bitbollo or @babo to name just a few Wink
i mean this is a pizza competition and that without our italian gents and BTCitcoiner - that's not possible Grin
Make no mistake, few of them will appear before the deadline. This is just part of their tactic I think as they are probably preparing something special.  Grin
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Happy 🍕 Bitcoin Pizza Day 2024!
This is my first celebration with Bitcoin Pizza Day. Even, I am totally new to making pizza. Don't know how good my pizza looks? But I tried my best.

The pizza was raw with the capchican logo on it but after it was cooked the logo didn't show up well so I had to add the bitcoin logo on the sauce later.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
✂️
but I hope that at least we can all differentiate AI-made results from human-made results
✂️

i don't think you need to worry about this and icopress and co. will quickly expose these things and disqualify the participants Wink

Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
Happy Bitcoin Pizza 🍕 Day Competition Bitcointalk

It's Pleasure for me to participate for a second time in Bitcoin pizza day competition Bitcointalk, I make this delicious pizza with some cooking help from my family members, I am sure you guys will like it. Here are few ingredients of this pizza.
  • Flour
  • Pizza Sauce
  • Half Cooked Boneless Chicken
  • Capsicum
  • Tomato
  • Black Olive
  • Cheese
  • Burgen Bun for Bitcoin Logo

Activity: 41
Merit: 9
and sorry, I forgot to write down the name and date like the other participants.

You've figured out how to do everything with AI, but not the note with the date and name? Grin
To be honest, I didn't realize it was there, when I finished arranging the photo there I had already eaten the pizza but when I was about to post it there I realized I didn't write my name at the top loudly like the other participants. and indeed you will definitely think that the pizza was not made by me, but what can I do, the rice has turned into porridge.

thanks for the pictures but without proof that it's your BTCitcoin pizza, you can't enter the competition...
all rules are the same for everyone Wink
I will not defend myself in this case, and I admit that I was wrong because I was mistaken and forgot to write my name on the paper like the other participants, but I hope that at least we can all differentiate AI-made results from human-made results, and thank you in advance My friend has corrected and reminded me of my mistake here, which may be quite fatal.
Activity: 75
Merit: 6
Low Fidelity High Potential
I am very happy to be a participant in this pizza contest. It was my first time participating in a pizza contest. Made pizza for the first time in my life. I tried my best.

step=1

step=2; Homemade tomato ketchup

step=3; Pre-cooked pizza

step=4; Pizza while cooking

step=5; Pizza after cooking

My pizza is now ready to eat

Happy 14th Anniversary Of Bitcoin Pizza Day🍕
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
and sorry, I forgot to write down the name and date like the other participants.

You've figured out how to do everything with AI, but not the note with the date and name? Grin
To be honest, I didn't realize it was there, when I finished arranging the photo there I had already eaten the pizza but when I was about to post it there I realized I didn't write my name at the top loudly like the other participants. and indeed you will definitely think that the pizza was not made by me, but what can I do, the rice has turned into porridge.

thanks for the pictures but without proof that it's your BTCitcoin pizza, you can't enter the competition...
all rules are the same for everyone Wink

Activity: 518
Merit: 508
#NeverForgetGoba

Selamat Hari Pizza Bitcoin 2024

Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day 2024!!
This is the first time I have participated in the 2024 Bitcoin Pizza contest. I tried my best to make pizza, because this is the first time I made pizza with the help of just watching tutorials from online videos. and I am quite satisfied with the pizza that I made myself, moreover, this is a lesson for me in the future about making bread. and this is a little of the result of my hard work.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
You only criticize others. Wear only to catch others' mistakes. When you can see it has been posted from a low rank ID.Then he fell down. If this post had been posted by a high-ranking account, some public would have laughed. Some people say it's Photoshopped. Those who say so can prove? Since I am a very young accountant, I had high hopes of receiving a gift. But my idea was wrong and that's why I posted it. That's my mistake. May many gifts be given to those who catch my mistake. 🙏🙏🙏

You shameless bastard. You know you cheated and want us to prove it to you? How about you check angles of your pizza, the letter B and the piece of paper with your name (if you know what they even are) and then shut up.

Fu*k there are some good Bitcoin Pizza and I lost interest to send my entry, no way I am going to stay in the race against these fucker LOL
This freaked me out! Clean, nice, making me hungry, delicious looking Pizza. Bon appétit!

Edmund77 your bitcoin Croissant is edited. LOL
https://promptbase.com/prompt/croissant-baked-alphabet-letters

I think you missed the point of the bitcoin pizza contest. It's not about being voted the best but celebrating the event by making pizza, however you like it. If you can't make it, fine, but if you can but feel intimidated by other people's posts you're wasting your potential and turning it into a race, which it's not. I'm a shitty cook, I prefer to eat pizza than make it, but you guys keep doing what you're doing!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1228
Fu*k there are some good Bitcoin Pizza and I lost interest to send my entry, no way I am going to stay in the race against these fucker LOL
This freaked me out! Clean, nice, making me hungry, delicious looking Pizza. Bon appétit!

Thanks for the compliment. I tried to do something. I'm really glad you liked my pizza. Smiley  We'd love to see yours. Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 115
Reserved
I'm busy cooking the pizza.  Grin

And then Cooked
Happy Bitcoin pizza Day Smiley
I would like to introduce my pizza with lots of mushrooms.

I have used to make my pizza as

Tomato sauce
Tomato
Cheese
Mushroom
Salami

I'm quoting my post again because the topic is a bit behind.
This is my first participation, I look forward to your support, friends  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
@icopress ..is it too late to add a few prizes?  Would like to chip in some physical btc collectibles ( Crypto magazine, Bitcoin themed DIY wallet coins etc, and IF I can find it, a limited edition Pizza Day Ledger wallet).

Plz let me know if this sounds good to you ICO, again if not too late. 
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179
Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day

Here I will present a classic cheesy pizza because I really like cheese.

Ingredients:
Dough: high protein flour, salt, sugar, yeast, water, olive oil and egg.
Toppings: Tomato paste, white mozzarella, yellow mozzarella, spready cheese, and sliced cheese.

Pages:
Jump to: