Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ? - page 12. (Read 1822 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 08:42:57 AM
Their have been numerous prediction as regards what the bitcoin price would be in the short term but I can say that, no one can accurately predict bitcoin price in my opinion. We can only predict but no one is 100%sure what the price would be in the future
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
August 24, 2018, 08:27:12 AM
I see the price of $64.000/BTC is an impossible price, and really improbable. Because the cryptocurrency market is in a downward trend, and it is difficult to grow quickly again
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 07:24:45 AM
If at least 7 out of 10 expert predictions are embodied, it makes sense to seriously consider it as a source of information for making investment decisions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 07:21:50 AM
in my opinion the prediction of bitcoin prices is only a set of hopes that try to convince yourself that the price of bitcoin can go according to the image or prediction that you make but actually it all depends on the demand for bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 24, 2018, 07:13:23 AM
Could say that the prediction is also the dream of the person, who wants to see bitcoin soaring. Just like "hope" which will be very happy if this happens immediately and it doesn't matter if it doesn't happen now. However, prediction same as guessing, can't be 100% accurate.
Activity: 364
August 24, 2018, 07:05:48 AM
many people predict the price of bitcoin and I think that is just a prediction and not necessarily that the prediction is true because in fact bitcoin prices will continue to change and are difficult to predict, so you may believe or not with these predictions
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
August 24, 2018, 07:01:02 AM
Maybe it's just an advertisement that attract the attention of the YouTube audience only, to predict bitcoin’s price is very difficult especially in a short period of time and suddenly stating that its price will rise to 64,000, bitcoin is very difficult to predict because sometimes the market can rise or dip without us knowing.

Maybe yes, just to make yourself known on YouTube. But, the this post was written in February and nobody could have thought Bitcoin's price would be so cheap. I was also expecting Bitcoin's price to double in 2018.
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 06:42:41 AM
Analyzing the forecasts of the bitcoin course, it is better to pass by bitcoin-evangelists, who own a huge amount of coins and are interested in bullying the value of their assets
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2018, 06:00:08 AM
Maybe it's just an advertisement that attract the attention of the YouTube audience only, to predict bitcoin’s price is very difficult especially in a short period of time and suddenly stating that its price will rise to 64,000, bitcoin is very difficult to predict because sometimes the market can rise or dip without us knowing.
Activity: 317
August 24, 2018, 04:34:23 AM
if I predict bitcoin will be around $ 18k as of the end of 2017, I hope this is a dream come true this year, but don't overly predict the price of the crypto currency because everything can change in a short time, better manage trading strategies for gain profit even in the short term
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 05:02:54 AM
Every prediction is a speculation. Most speculations have failed as the price of bitcoin is very down now. You cannot accurately predict the price of bitcoin now in this market. I still believe in the potential of bitcoin in the long run
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
August 23, 2018, 04:43:45 AM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018.
This kind of fearless forecasts made me remebered all the times that I get easily influenced by flowery words of others and becoming too optimistic. Now I just realized how dumb I am before believing that btc can skyrockets instantly in a matter of short period of time Grin lol.

At least now, everything has changed. I became more logical and more precise before believing to the news spreading around. 
Activity: 420
August 23, 2018, 03:59:20 AM
Bitcoin price predictions are so good and due to the past history of Bitcoin price when touching the figure of $20000 and after observing this history you can think positive prediction about bitcoin future and the prediction is so real not only dream.
Activity: 518
August 23, 2018, 03:44:12 AM
Currently, many analysts give forecasts of bitcoin prices, but the market of crypto-currency is too unpredictable, so do not take everything seriously.

As I see, no one of these predictions came true. All these guys, who have different forecasts about the crypto, even the best professionals, made serious mistakes.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 07:56:06 AM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
I think that since so many guys are speaking about great significant pump near to the beginning of 2019 probably it is true and there is something in their words that can be trusted and believed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 05:13:56 AM
Bitcoin is in the good year according to the experts because of the higher number of demand that they get from their investors asides from that they have a good feedbacks   that can satisfy you.
I do not trust any of these predictions. If some experts (they call themselves with this word) say, Bitcoin will cost 50 thousand soon, the other ones foresee the crush of the cryptocurrency and the death of BTC.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 03:08:28 PM
A lot of excitements come with this predictions and because of this belief of btc hitting $60000 and more in 2018 made a lot of persons but it at its all time high of last year and it eventually dumped, Here nothing is guaranteed
Activity: 448
August 21, 2018, 01:28:53 PM
He said btc will reach $64k and that's all. That has no importance and I really don't take any comment and prediction serious in crypto.
Activity: 546
August 21, 2018, 12:59:42 PM
Although, I am a believer of Bitcoin and as much as I'd like it to reach 64k or whatever record high price, in my opinion mid of next year its way too soon to have that happen, though by all means I wish I'm wrong because if it moons we'll all be happy.

I do love Bitcoin but I will never believe that it will go really to the Moon (grow in times). The growth will be seen but BTC will not gain a lot. It will be cool if it costs 20 thousand next 2019 year (in middle of year)
Pages:
Jump to: