Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ? - page 11. (Read 1822 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
August 26, 2018, 10:51:25 AM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?

There are lots of bitcoin speculations and predictions but cryptocurrency is really unpredictable because it is always changing. I believe that as holders and investors, we must just have to stay positive and always hipe for the best. As for me, bitcoin could still go more this year.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 10:47:28 AM
It's not possible to reach Bitcoin 64k. Now Bitcoin price 6.6k but I hope end of 2018 Bitcoin reach 8-9k.
But prediction 64k it's not true it's just a dream

By year end we will have it more than 9k . It should be near 15k or so and still we have 4 months to go. Last year also in a time of 1-2 months the btc took rally and moved more than double and if it happens this year as well or something similar we should be near the 15k mark.

Yes, I agree. It looks like it's going to reach 12k or 15k at best by this year-end. I don't mind dreaming, but dreaming never helps, it only hurts when you find out you're living in a dream, while the reality hits you hard. We'd better be prepared for a more pessimistic scenario, I guess.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:29:03 AM
It's not possible to reach Bitcoin 64k. Now Bitcoin price 6.6k but I hope end of 2018 Bitcoin reach 8-9k.

The thread was opened in February 2018. As we see, the prediction turned out to be far from the reality. Bitcoin lost a lot. Now, it will be good it in reaches 8-10 thousand this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 07:17:02 PM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
You can see that bitcoin has been dropping dramatically over the past 7 months and there are no signs of recovery at the moment, so in order to be able to trade successfully, I believe you should only invest short on bitcoin. The market is bearish in the long run so I believe that bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further.
Activity: 204
August 25, 2018, 09:16:05 AM
Sometimes dreams comes true buyt yeah I generally agree that its too much of an asking to reach btc at 64k later this year. Probably 20k is the maximum,
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
August 25, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

By year end we will have it more than 9k . It should be near 15k or so and still we have 4 months to go. Last year also in a time of 1-2 months the btc took rally and moved more than double and if it happens this year as well or something similar we should be near the 15k mark.
Activity: 423
August 25, 2018, 06:56:48 AM
Indeed, the crypto market is currently sluggish, but I'm sure that by the end of 2018 there will be an increase and the peak will occur in the end of 2019. My prediction is that the price of bitcoin by the end of 2019 is 20k-35k. do you think that?
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
August 25, 2018, 05:44:03 AM
so far april 2018 have past and current price was drop to 6k+ other crypto analyst make a hype statement to persuade other to buy at a high price so they can sell out and wait an opportunity to buy at a lower price.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
August 25, 2018, 04:43:58 AM

It is possible that bitcoins will reach $64k dollars only if there are so many investors in the market, just have faith and be patience on waiting for the market to pump up again.
Activity: 395
August 25, 2018, 04:15:15 AM
Bitcoin is a reality when we see it dominating the market and the world by using it as a currency and serving the utilities. With many values of Bitcoin, sometimes it is a dream, but sometimes it is true.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 03:46:09 AM
Activity: 518
August 25, 2018, 03:45:18 AM
many people predict the price of bitcoin and not necessarily that the prediction will be true, what keeps me thinking positive is because I know that the price of bitcoin will continue to change and will definitely rise again, so whether it's a dream or a reality I don't know
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
August 25, 2018, 03:21:27 AM
If at least 7 out of 10 expert predictions are embodied, it makes sense to seriously consider it as a source of information for making investment decisions.

So the more predictions that have been involved about this currency the more way of taking strong decisin to continue well we should be more productivity on what we have to decide for. Even you have to dream mire to make it real someday.
There is not a single human in the world that can actually predict the price of bitcoin. Not a single person. You can check out the charts and all that and assume what it will be in an hour but there is no one that can predict the price correctly for the next 3-6 months type prices, not even a month.

Some people may guess a price and it may come up true and they will say they predicted the price correctly but that is purely luck and won't happen too many times in a row, they just wrote a number that come up to be true but not because they know something we don't know, that is just because they guessed a correct price with some luck.

Bitcoin predictions are based on some technical analysis. When bitcoin predictions are derived from technical analysis how we can call them just a dream. Only people who are not aware of how bitcoin predictions are made, probably speculating about the future of bitcoin on their own imagination. I do follow only known forum members for predictions about bitcoin's future price levels. When we will be sticking with trusted and highly established members then we can avoid such imaginary speculations.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 25, 2018, 02:35:46 AM
If at least 7 out of 10 expert predictions are embodied, it makes sense to seriously consider it as a source of information for making investment decisions.

So the more predictions that have been involved about this currency the more way of taking strong decisin to continue well we should be more productivity on what we have to decide for. Even you have to dream mire to make it real someday.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 01:55:11 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that showed that it is possible to transfer values through the Internet without any intermediaries and territorial restrictions. Its price may still rise to 100 thousand dollars, but it needs more time and patience.
Activity: 484
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 10:53:50 PM
Bitcoin prediction is not a dream. Although while its not realistic to dream of big jump from it current we might want to say its real. The prediction coming in for Bitcoin are real and not dream. We hope by few months times, it will favour us all.
Activity: 504
August 24, 2018, 10:09:52 PM
Most predictions of many people become true and become real when the life of bitcoin along with the jan still continues to believe in the prediction of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 294
August 24, 2018, 07:59:44 PM
I think it is a dream, you can see that the market is in the long-term bear market and bitcoin prices are constantly falling sharply in the past, the market will be more volatile as prices bitcoin is continuing to adjust and current market capitalization is only $ 200 billion. Therefore, I believe that you should only short-term investment and bitcoin price will be able to fall to the $ 5000 mark in the coming time.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 09:00:04 AM
The last 6 months have showed the vulnerability of bitcoin price. From as high as $19,000 last year, it dropped to $6,000 this year. Now, the price is stable around $6,200. Prediction of $64,000 is only a dream, not a reality.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 08:58:33 AM
We all dreaming though, but it could be possible that it will ended into reality. Yes, everyone isn't expecting that bitcoin will soar and be known to us. Only few have given trust to it at first existence but is suddenly goes wild and giving a name of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: