Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price "drop" - page 3. (Read 2199 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 04, 2018, 09:11:08 AM
The problem about other investors is that they just invest without thinking first whether they are investing in a risky assets or not. They just jump in and ride in the bandwagon and just jumps out back when the road is getting rough and bumpy.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 08:54:05 AM
This year bitcon price is stable cause they actually pump but suddenly dropped again but this 4th quarter of the year maybe bitcoin price will have big price change.
Activity: 86
October 04, 2018, 08:48:34 AM
That is too true. Bitcoin price early this year was good but i would much rather see a steady stable increase than a huge spike followed by a great dip. Besides, even when the market is down, Bitcoin still performs remarkably well this year than on the last. So stop whining about the market being red and all and just buy buy buy.
I think the price of bitcoin is normal according to its market cap. People do not invest in bitcoin and want the price to reach to $50000 till the end of this year. Such people should invest in some regular business and quit crypto today. They do not deserve to make profit from cryptocurrency. It is for long time, patience and cool investors and for those who use their coins.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
October 03, 2018, 04:58:44 AM
you are right because the initial goal is cheap fast transactions. when the price of bitcoin starts to grow and the demands on bitcoin begin to increase, making the price of bitcoin continues to rise and people forget the initial purpose of bitcoin and turn it into an investment asset. when prices go down, and FUD that make new people more panic, the price of btc is even more dropping. I think it's not a big deal for BTC.
right, it is normal for the market. with falling prices, this makes some people happy, because they are looking for areas to prepare to buy. and they are smart people who can take advantage of the situation
if measured from 2017, then make sure 100% that the price of bitcoin actually falls. however, if you look at it from now on, I think bitcoin prices are still stable. this may continue to occur until near the end of the year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 03, 2018, 04:32:56 AM
Let them say what they want to say about the price of crypto currency or Bitcoin for that matter. What's important is that we continue to do our thing, that is to buy coins oj a low and hold them at a high. Everything else is just white noise. Besides, we will be the ones laughing all the way to the bank.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 04:09:47 AM
Its hard to say that bitcoin will decrease tomorrow or in an incoming time. Bitcoin is the first digital currency. Now at this time bitcoin is near about 6.400$. So, my friend nobody will tell you exactly about it, even not I am.

That's the point. Nobody can tel now whether the price is going to grow or fall!
Activity: 1
October 03, 2018, 04:04:23 AM
Its hard to say that bitcoin will decrease tomorrow or in an incoming time. Bitcoin is the first digital currency. Now at this time bitcoin is near about 6.400$. So, my friend nobody will tell you exactly about it, even not I am.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
October 03, 2018, 03:52:12 AM
Yes it is true, FUD should be stopped immediately, give a positive opinion about bitcoin, create a positive and interesting article about bitcoin, in: tweeters, facebook, blogs, web and others, maybe in that way, at least will help the process of growing the enthusiasm of society to bitcoin.

So true. This is one of the way in which we can ease the tension between the market. This will be effective if FUD will be lessen or even gone for good. This will serve as a huge help fot the market to rise. At the same time having good news about bitcoin will boost its popularity that is needed by the said market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 03, 2018, 03:47:34 AM
you are right because the initial goal is cheap fast transactions. when the price of bitcoin starts to grow and the demands on bitcoin begin to increase, making the price of bitcoin continues to rise and people forget the initial purpose of bitcoin and turn it into an investment asset. when prices go down, and FUD that make new people more panic, the price of btc is even more dropping. I think it's not a big deal for BTC.
right, it is normal for the market. with falling prices, this makes some people happy, because they are looking for areas to prepare to buy. and they are smart people who can take advantage of the situation
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
October 02, 2018, 09:58:32 PM
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 02, 2018, 09:31:12 PM
Bitcoin price drops because of the government regulations, denial of the ETF, ban of Bitcoin in  certain countries. However, the price of Bitcoin cannot continuously go down due to the large support from investors on the market. Bitcoin always recovers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 09:05:48 PM
I'm pretty sure that the "moon" and "lambo" people are now getting filter because of the price drops. And now there are much more people that care about the tech just instead of the money. I know that we all want to be rich but to be able to do that, the tech must be superior in its current state to achieve that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 02:53:21 AM
yes that's true, we should keep thinking positively and we must know that bitcoin has volatile prices and will continue to change so we must be prepared with all the risks and not have to panic and think negatively because bitcoin will continue to survive and will recover soon
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 01, 2018, 10:56:57 PM
I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself

Bitcoins price drop is just fine because it only means that the market is giving different investors the opportunity to hoard more coins since bitcoins price is very expensive before in the past months.
This is what we are wishing for to have an opportunity to buy huge volume in cheaper price. It just happened before that it falls then before year ends the price soar up high and we are gained good profit for it. For you not to regret lime happened last year, make sure you have something to hold that will worth something as you wait longer for the price to increase. Just buy what you are afford.
Activity: 476
October 01, 2018, 10:27:14 PM
That is too true. Bitcoin price early this year was good but i would much rather see a steady stable increase than a huge spike followed by a great dip. Besides, even when the market is down, Bitcoin still performs remarkably well this year than on the last. So stop whining about the market being red and all and just buy buy buy.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 01:57:44 AM
if the bitcoin price drops it seems very normal because I see bitcoin has a price that is too high so it will be many people who try to knock down the price of bitcoin Grin Grin
Activity: 332
September 28, 2018, 09:14:18 PM
I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself
I do not see the problem, of course the people are going to complain about the price, people did the same back then when the price was 10 dollars and now people are complaining when the price went below 10000, it is the same thing, the only thing that has changed is the price you need to pay for each bitcoin, and I think we must be understanding as well if they have lost as much money as I think we cannot ask them to shut up.
yes, the price of bitcoin is now down. in my opinion this may be bitcoin investors are playing to find a way to raise bitcoin. if bitcoin is fixed we will all use the money with negative things.
Activity: 14
July 28, 2018, 02:57:32 AM
Future is too unclear to be seen and predicted. Therefore, I prefer to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. And it should include different assets among which are various currencies and projects. I want to share with you my latest discovery - Socratus.  It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project. I hope I helped
Activity: 106
July 28, 2018, 02:49:28 AM
for now we can only wait bitcoin prices down until finished and believe me every month bitcoin prices up And down,
this is the intention of trading work, the more capital that is out, the more profits that can be received.
Activity: 84
July 28, 2018, 02:41:10 AM
Yes it is true, FUD should be stopped immediately, give a positive opinion about bitcoin, create a positive and interesting article about bitcoin, in: tweeters, facebook, blogs, web and others, maybe in that way, at least will help the process of growing the enthusiasm of society to bitcoin.

Definitely Yes I agree with you mate. We should stop negative trends of bitcoin. We should promote bitcoin in all forms in social media.
Pages:
Jump to: