Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018 - page 11. (Read 1399 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 01:13:08 AM
As of update bitcoin slowly rises gain like before. As I study if it rise every month of 5% it would be almost $90,000 in the end of the year like before specifically December 2017 it rise on its highest peak of $20,000. If it would be improve this year every person on the world will getting bitcoin.
hrz
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 01:06:20 AM
now there is a bright spot sign for the sign of the expensive price of bitcoin, in mid 2018 will rise the price of bitcoin. do not sell first bitcoin you hold do not rush to sell.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 12:31:36 AM
Many people are hoping that this 2018 there will be an improvement for us to earn and invest money to our future and for our family .
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 09:12:25 AM
Just like your last lines summarizes that time will tell; time is a determinant factor of what the Bitcoin price will say. At the moment, the markets are recuperating and the future of Bitcoin is being reignited. As sanity and correction is being restored to the markets too, more persons will be interested in it the more.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 17, 2018, 08:49:31 AM
The correct answer is: BUY MORE! At first I was tempted just by the free coins (who would not?), but then I got caught up by the friendly community and history of the coin, which leads back to the year 2013. The current version is not the same, but a reboot with a lot of changes, and I really like what I have seen. You simply have to determine if you are just trying to grab and or invest, or if you believe in a project like this one, to participate and stick along. I mean, if you read about a dev-less self-sustaining crypto-currency that is powered by an AI named Jarvis and that does not require mining to stay operational with very low power requirements for block generation, who would not stop and take a deeper look? I honestly completely lost oversight with all the ICOs popping up like mushrooms, they all have interesting ideas, whitepapers, large teams and a lot of social media presence, but it makes a difference if you put in your money or if you get a head start with a rather large airdrop and a promising future. Reading more about Marinecoín made me believe in the project in a way, that I intend to buy more coins after I already got the free airdrop coins. Getting the airdrop coins really was just the start, their proof of promotion requirement and the new ICO rules makes each member a lot more involved in their rapidly growing community, which also ensures a fair and decentralized distribution of the majority of the coins. If you believe in something and it has value to you, do not sell. So in fact the better answer to the OP question is to buy more and hodl! But why would someone even try to sell his coins after the ICO has finished? This does not make sense at all because it would only decrease the value. I do not think that you can make quick money that way, because how can the value of a coin even be determined right after the ICO has ended? Once a new coin has hit a DEX first and some stupid guys try to sell, value goes down for that reason only without evaluation of the project itself. Marinecoín has their own exchange named F1CX.com where .MTC. can already be traded against Dogecoin, Lightcoin and Bitcoin, even though there are some rules in place to prevent grab and dump, so the price is not entirely influenced by that.
Activity: 476
April 17, 2018, 09:07:47 AM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
Yes, Bitcoin is getting a lot of attention in the Crypto market, so many people think that Bitcoin is being noticed by large countries and wants to raise virtual currencies on the market in their country, like land. China is very developed regarding electronic money, and I think other countries will also develop this model.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
I hope so. By 2018 I hope bitcoin prices are increasing and many users. But what I see now at the beginning of the year 2018 actually bitcoin prices dropped dramatically. I'm sure this year's mid-year bitcoin increased again.
Activity: 88
April 14, 2018, 02:16:52 PM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
I think so too, in the earlier months we have been suffering from the price decrease. Many went cold, depress and angry with this fall. The people/angencies who are against bitcoin were quick to judge the it will die off soon. They took advantage of the depress market price condition to attact bitcoin that it is a fonzi scheme, a scam a trap for people's money..and so the market continue to drop..but even all this price did not went down to what they were speculating of 2k drop to zero value. Infact bitcoin stayed to 5937k and it did not went lower to that and just two days ago the price surge to 8039k! Amazing..even with all the negative attact it is facing bitcoin manages to stay strong and deliver a positive price increase!
Activity: 1
April 14, 2018, 02:10:05 PM
Best ICO I know of currently is Marinecoin MTC.  You can buy low now or earn 20,000 per artificial intelligence project you complete.  Time dilution technology is used to build a strong diverse community to support MTC.  The platform has value in the IoT industry.  Apps to run IoT are feasible on this platform because of zero fess and fast trasnaction speeds.  Marinecoin is time tested.     marineco.in/ico
Activity: 1
April 13, 2018, 02:36:24 PM
ICO - in future, but for now you can get 20,000 Marinecoins (evedy day) simply by publishing a message.The coin is already traded on the exchange and has a low value (less than several times than 1 satosh).At this stage proof of promotion, to create fair distribution in order to create a large community.Dev-less, self sustaining - all this will serve to the fact that the coin - unlike the dying bitcoin - will not depend on the miners, and will not kill the ecology.After the distribution phase, the community will be told in more detail, but so far machine to machine, artificial intelligence.From the beta version of the "white paper" it becomes clear - that the project does not need your money, it needs your skills.Join, to the coin, which is the only one in history that surpassed once the capitalization of bitcoins.The project is being revived with wider technologies!
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 03:37:37 PM
Increase in price is iminent, juwt as long people have patience and don't resort to panic selling the price of btc will definitely rise and so will altcoins as well. 2017 gave btc it's biggest break so fingers crossed that 2018 will be a prosperous year for btc. Mostly crossing the 20 k barrier by the end of 2018 will be possible.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 11, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

Well, I guess there's no way but up for this market. It has been down for quite some time now, and since many people are noticing that it's going green. Then, it shows good signs that it can recuperate from the slump it is experiencing. For now, it is yet too early to predict if the value of Bitcoin will increase this year. I say that, because like last year, the surge came at the last quarter where it tripled its value, so until this year is at its end, there are still a lot of changes waiting to happen.
Activity: 44
April 11, 2018, 03:24:23 PM
As 2017 was a blooming period for cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin can also hike up its price in future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 03:19:33 PM
Bitcoin Scalability Improvements
In all the crypto-currencies, there was a significant decline during the first seven weeks of 2018. Despite the fact that this week Bitcoin showed a good momentum, by the weekend it again retreated. On the Internet, many people started talking about the bubble bursting. Nevertheless, there are many good reasons why we are expecting excellent prospects.
Especially when it comes to Bitcoin. With the advent of new scaling solutions in the ecosystem, great progress will be made. So SegWit protocol is now included by default into the Bitcoin Core purse, which became more convenient for the network as a whole. The adoption speed has improved significantly, which significantly increases the chances of success of the Lightning Network. And although at the moment there is no official release date for the Lightning Network yet, it's a very successful application in the test network.
Activity: 150
April 11, 2018, 03:14:19 PM
As we know that bitcoin price was in 2017 was quite amazing but if you see a previous fact in 2017 in the begining of 2017 the price was below 900 USD but in the end it was reached to 21000 USD. So now think how much it was increased. So we should ignore other people and think about bitcoin if we invest right now we will get high profit so that's all. So if it is about improvement then you can see it's increasing once again. I think drop is finished and now it's increasing.
Activity: 34
April 11, 2018, 03:09:19 PM
Bitcoin has been trading sideways since the start of the year. But when Ethereum came after bitcoin, it has a more unified leadership than bitcoin. Yeah its sure that BTC will improve but I don't think the rate chart will come as it shown last year in 2017. Many experts say that this will give it longevity and certainty in terms of the way it grows.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
April 11, 2018, 02:32:29 PM

I agree, but for this to be possible there will be the need to create some regulations on cryptocurrencies, so that institutional money and global acceptance by merchant organizations can be put in place.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

I would not be so optimistic, the fact is that this year large banks are actively buying up crypto exchanges, on the one hand this indicates a growth perspective because serious institutions paid attention.
But on the other hand, with such expansion, there is a high probability of losing independence, but such a layout is completely contradictory to the essence of the BTC.
Activity: 84
April 11, 2018, 02:20:31 PM
it will never be more than 20k again as the marked becomes more stable definitely expect 8-10k
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
April 11, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

I think it is fine until you said that it will set the benchmark in this year 2018 but going beyond that would be unrealistic. I mean considering it as ruler of the global economy would be far too stretched and it is not something that will really happen. The bitcoins existence is already wonderful thing after knowing that it is completely decentralised stuff. I mean government is striking it all the way round but it’s just struggling. However investments will be on going process in the bitcoin world without any interference from such thing. Prices will recover according to that.
Pages:
Jump to: