Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018 - page 13. (Read 1399 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 24
March 23, 2018, 09:37:21 PM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
I think 2018 is a very important year for bitcoin. There are a lot of countries that have accepted bitcoin, which is good for the development of bitcoin. If more countries accept bitcoin, it will get better, and its prices will rise.

In what sense do you mean by a country that "accepts" crypto?  Explanation or shut the fuck up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
March 23, 2018, 02:21:32 PM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
I think 2018 is a very important year for bitcoin. There are a lot of countries that have accepted bitcoin, which is good for the development of bitcoin. If more countries accept bitcoin, it will get better, and its prices will rise.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

I can say that 2018 will be the best year for bitcoin. You can safely buy popcorn and watch it. 2017, in comparison with 2018, will in general be not involved in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is going through crisis period since its price is dropping down and down. Thing to be  optimistic here is people is still more interested to bitcoin. So we can expect 2018 to be the turning point of bitcoin. Hopefully bitcoin will reach 20k this year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 02:06:54 PM
there is no improvement yet. on the contrary, the bitcoin losing value. and it is predicted that it will return to the price of 2013
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 02:04:07 PM
right. I'm feeling the bitcoin is rising again. That makes investors feel happy. They will invest more in bitcoin. The bitcoin market will be vibrant again. I believe that bitcoin will hit a new peak in 2018.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 23, 2018, 01:42:31 PM
I hope it will be. But still now there is no improvement. In 2017 bitcoin made history . it crossed 17k . but it is fall down again in 2018 . I don't know it will back up again or not. But what I can do is holing bitcoin and expect for the improvement.
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
March 23, 2018, 12:11:44 PM
I hope that the bitcoin price will continue to be so much the more you bitcoin like me,Reckless investment in Bitcoin will trigger bitcoin fever and to see bitcoin back with the highest price.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
March 23, 2018, 12:07:53 PM
Although the prices are down in this year and now it has been long time but sooner the hype is going to took place and prices are going to surge even more but you need to be calm not do panic selling which most of the investors are currently doing causing chaos and downfall in the market.You need to be a smart trader which means sell at the top and hodl at the lowest if you want profits.This year is going to be diffrent from previous one which will bring risk and oppurtunity for all the investors.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 23, 2018, 12:00:23 PM
right. In my opinion bitcoin will increase sharply by the end of 2018. Bitcoin prices are rising which helps people to invest in peace of mind. Everyone should buy bitcoin right now and keep it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 11:29:29 AM
Yes, 2017 is the best year for bitcoin, but by 2018 I think it's going to be harder, bitcoin finds its highest price anymore, because now it's pretty much the bad news that makes, the investors hesitate to invest. maybe this year should be more patient again, to see bitcoin, back with the highest price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 11:22:12 AM
Analysts always do not slumber and in 2018 offer to participate in the crypto currency more intensively because it begins to flourish and you can not miss the moment.
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
March 23, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
It's difficult to be sure in this or that fact connected with cryptocurrency, but I strongly believe that the price will increase and Bitcoin will be more and more popular.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
March 23, 2018, 02:10:33 AM

You have a point mate and I believe this year the value of bitcoin will reach furthermore the value of bitcoin last year. Well, it will depends on some investors as well as users all throughout the world. Basically, all we want is to increase the value of bitcoin in order to have amount of profit in the future to sustain our financial needs in life and I do believe it could be happen this year.
There are many small investors in different parts of the world who are just waiting for some positive news coming out of the bitcoin and the crypto market so that they can also bring their money in it, and after they will join the value will rise and attract more investors as well. Everybody is just waiting for some sustainability in the market which is being shown for the last couple of days and the last thing is that undoubtedly this is the year of bitcoin.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
March 20, 2018, 10:02:01 AM
Bitcoin has now become the biggest wealth generation opportunity.No body is willing to miss this chance of getting rich quick.Bitcoin price was earlier expected to crash down just like tulip bubble due to entry of big financial firms like CME with the launch of bitcoin futures.But nothing actually happened except a quick price fall from $20,000 to $10,000.

Segwit was not implemented properly in 2017.But the situation is entirely different in 2018.More services seem to use segwit addresses.Even Coinbase has enabled segwit addresses after a huge pressure from users.Usage of segwit address has enabled to bring the transaction fee much lower than before enabling it once again to be used for payment purposes.

BCH supporters have been shocked on this move by the bitcoin community.They could no more blame bitcoin for higher transaction fee.So,it seems that they are almost out of the game in the competition to claim the bitcoin place.

All these factors seem to have a positive impact on bitcoin price.Even though,sudden increase in bitcoin price like ATH of $20,000 could not be experienced,but a gradual increase in bitcoin price could be expected this year.
Activity: 104
March 18, 2018, 01:40:45 AM
I believe BTC!
I think 2018 is year of BTC
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 09:56:38 PM
Looking at the price drop in december 2017 and recent price increase for the last 3 months, I am sure and optimistic for higher price this year. There was a price retrace last month and this  is a normal movement. It can be affected by selling pressure for profit taking by investors. Then , price move tend to rise again due to buying decision by  current or new investors.
Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
March 14, 2018, 09:52:24 PM
It will definitely a good year for bitcoins. 2017 was a great start and investors now are trying to shift in cryptocurrency. Although the price niw is deeply down, It will always skyrocket at any unxpected period just like last year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 09:51:33 PM
I am still positive that the year 2018 will be a better year for Bitcoin. 2017 was an enormous year of Bitcoin growth. The sad thing however is that many governments and their agencies are already keeping a very tight surveillance on Bitcoin right now. This is the result when Bitcoin made it to the mainstream. Before, the authorities were not as hot as now because Bitcoin was still growing. But since it made huge achievements, they also began to level up their monitoring on it. I hope Bitcoin will get over this and continue to grow.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
March 14, 2018, 09:38:30 PM
I think the bitcoin improvement will only occur or take place at the end of this year 2018, because it really didnt have a good start it is almost facing a huge or sometimes bad issue that is really maybe the fact that affect its grown. The bitcoin is really dropping right now that is why I believe that if this bitcoin rise maybe it will triple its present price today. I believe that after dumping, pumping is really the next.
Activity: 98
March 14, 2018, 09:28:59 PM
I see that bitcoin will grow much bigger than before. People now use bitcoin and invest on it. Bitcoin is now a growing so what do you see if the bitcoin is growing? Well it is now beginning to improve and the price will get better
Pages:
Jump to: