Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018 - page 12. (Read 1399 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 02:05:09 PM
It's hard for me to say that bitcoin prices will increase a lot by 2018. Now governments and financial institutions come in, we'll have all kinds of rules and it will be harder to make a good profit. The government will charge a crypto currency tax, especially when large profits are gained...
Activity: 266
April 07, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
According to experts, this year is the year of strong fluctuations and there are unexpected values ​​of bitcoin and crypto market. Apparently the past bitcoin and crypto market went down after January and exploded after June. Of course, looking back on the past is hopeful rather than misleading. I am waiting for how the value will change in April.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
April 07, 2018, 12:13:45 PM
Yes, I think bitcoin will thrive at the end of 2018, although the bitcoin price is currently down but I think it is not significant. At present bitcoin still has the trust of people, and it attracts big investment entrepreneurs.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 12:04:42 PM
Definitel. The 2018 is the year for Bitcoin to reach the highest levels. Now the price is not as per hope but  you take a popcon and wait andwatch.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
The bitcoin now gain 4% from its recent lows. From 6500 to 7000. Lets see how will things go though.
Bitcoins price has surely decline starting from january.
And rallies up down always happen and this is because of its manifestation of feom the investors mind.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 05:41:35 AM
Hopefully the bitcoin price is getting mningkat and stable again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 29, 2018, 05:37:08 AM
Well, the big investors will have their way of looking into the Bitcoin and also enabling its price restoration to the heights it had risen to previously. We are still expecting a rise of the Bitcoin for the year 2018.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 28, 2018, 01:49:07 AM
I am as yet positive that the year 2018 will be a superior year for Bitcoin. 2017 was a gigantic year of Bitcoin development. The dismal thing however is that numerous administrations and their offices are as of now keeping a tight reconnaissance on Bitcoin at the present time. This is the outcome when Bitcoin made it to the standard. Previously, the experts were not as hot as now in light of the fact that Bitcoin was all the while developing. However, since it made gigantic accomplishments, they additionally started to step up their observing on it. I trust Bitcoin will get over this and keep on growing.
Activity: 252
March 27, 2018, 07:59:43 AM
I think the 2018 bitcoin price is brighter, because I believe that in my country bitcoin is very easy to make a profit every day, because for them bitcoin is very easy to get their main income, and bitcoin salary is bigger than their daily work.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
The end of march is near and the movement of bitcoin in the market still disappoints me. I lose a huge amount of money because I believe that holding my coin is more profitable but the opposite happened. As of now, I've been thinking and reading the opinion of others about the price of bitcoin if it's still worth holding btc and most of the experts advise is to hold it because something miraculous will happen. I hope everything is gonna be okay.

You should not be disappointed because but need to be patient and should wait a little more, i think that you will get a big reward for the time you have spend in bitcoin holding, because in next few months bitcoin price is expected to increase and this time it can hopefully cross 50000$ very soon, therefore you should to try to wait for some more time.
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 11:18:11 AM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
The end of march is near and the movement of bitcoin in the market still disappoints me. I lose a huge amount of money because I believe that holding my coin is more profitable but the opposite happened. As of now, I've been thinking and reading the opinion of others about the price of bitcoin if it's still worth holding btc and most of the experts advise is to hold it because something miraculous will happen. I hope everything is gonna be okay.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 12:46:35 AM
Global investors are investing in the bitcoin but if we look at the movements in bitcoin for this year we have not seen any unbelievable  growth in the crypto and for me bitcoin is very good to use this for online payments while the people who are holding bitcoin they can get good return over this holding and the bitcoin is improving to the good and it is improved in the present year 2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 12:35:46 AM
Global interest on Bitcoin is growing, the social awareness help a lot on acceptance of Bitcoin. Base on the trading news about Crypto currencies, the Global community with the Government of its country open the discussion on a lot of factors concerning Bitcoin... issues on Regulation,Banned, Scammers etc.etc.,with this growing interest globally i think it will help people of the Government side to settle the issues about Bitcoin. i am looking forward to more productive result this 2018 about Bitcoin.....
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
March 24, 2018, 12:05:25 AM

it's good news that the price net bitcoin will increase even more in 2018 than 2017,and when it comes to knowing how much net bitcoin the nation's development progresses in bitcoin.
Activity: 126
March 24, 2018, 12:04:15 AM
Bitcoin price maybe soon this 2018 will improve its value in price in god perfect blessing in the right time and timing
Activity: 9
March 23, 2018, 11:56:36 PM
The price of Bitcoin has been rising, but I think this is not a good thing. The price is too high and it is not good to continue to develop, so I think the price is still a little better.
Activity: 182
March 23, 2018, 11:54:06 PM
Every year bitcoin development is not the same, it is true in 2017 bitcoin has increased significantly, but at the beginning of 2018 this bitcoin decreased in price, this is reasonable because bitcoin price always fluctuates. Hopefully this year 2018 bitcoin prices can be stable and demand more and more.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
March 23, 2018, 10:52:07 PM
there is no improvement yet. on the contrary, the bitcoin losing value. and it is predicted that it will return to the price of 2013

From the last dip it's slowly increasing but it volatile and it is hard to know what will be happen if bitcoin continue increasing. But the predictions of bitcoin before the end of 2018 it will reach $50K.
Activity: 147
March 23, 2018, 10:41:03 PM
Bitcoin price to be increase or improve in 2018, well this is what every bitcoin users would like to happen. With all that is happening on bitcoins recently is a result of something that is not controlled and a part of trading principles,it may also a result of something wanted to controlled the digital currencies,but-because bitcoin is the king kings of all crypto currencies and there a lot out there that is  curious on this currency is what makes it stabled and popuar among crypto currencies and on return there is a big hopes or chances to regain its popularity and then increase it value again in the near future.
Activity: 37
March 23, 2018, 10:31:17 PM
I feel bitcoin in 2018,Increased bitcoin is very amazing. up and down is hard to guess
Pages:
Jump to: