Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018 - page 14. (Read 1399 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 04:24:17 AM
I am very bullish on bitcoin this 2018 especially right after a retracement of around 60-70%. It is due for a bull run because the bears might get exhausted after almost a 2 months rally. Lets hope for the best!
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 10:06:10 PM
It was proven that every year bitcoin becomes more valuable as years pass by but we must also consider the volatility of bitcoin that price may go up and down at the market. The good thing of it we can invest smartly if bitcoin is at low price value. Im sure bitcoin will rocks this year, i think it will pass highest peak last year maybe at 25K$ or beyond at it!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 13, 2018, 09:49:29 PM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.

Most of us are now hoping and waiting of the Bitcoin progress for this year that it might surpass or even just equal the last year ATH performance in which i believed that their is a possibilities to happen because just as early this year lot of good developments are now already in the news in which it will favor the Bitcoin. If this will continue the new benchmark will surely become a reality.
Activity: 100
March 13, 2018, 09:44:55 PM
bitcoin is Truly an international currency That is, it is everywhere the same and it is very convenient. For example, in Russia in other countries you can pay with one purse without thinking about currency exchange

For bitcoin proponents, the price surge is a return to their deep-rooted beliefs. Blockchain technology, like the previous Internet technology, has far-reaching influence. I think Bitcoin's price will soar in 2018. Investors who are concerned about short-term gains are afraid to miss this opportunity. Reckless investment in Bitcoin will trigger bitcoin fever.
Activity: 2
March 13, 2018, 09:41:50 PM
Yes, I believe its price will rise. The sharp decline in 2017 is a prelude to the rise in 2018. I believe Bitcoin will get better and better.
Activity: 99
March 13, 2018, 09:31:51 PM
.....this might scare the rest of us away from investing. ...

this is for the best if it really happened.
if some people are easily scared when the government says something negative about bitcoin or do something regarding taxes,... like the coinbase thing, then it is best if these type of people don't buy bitcoin because they clearly don't understand bitcoin.
in which case we will have a much stronger rise instead of a volatile shoot up with a lot of weak hands who will panic dump!

The cycle is always the same. Bitcoin starts to get big hype and a lot of new money comes in. Then some smart investors sell at the top and others hold, but the weak hands buy at the top and then sell the bottom. This moves more bitcoin to those who are actually interested in bitcoin. Each time this happens it will only improve the strength of bitcoin.
Many say March and so on the start of Bitcoin's rise.
all just guesses and no facts whatsoever, it's kind of an annual cycle. Let's see if this is true.

No one knows what will happened on bitcoin price this year, I hope it will be more powerful and there's a prediction about the value it may reach $50000 before the end of 2018. We only need to do is wait and see what will be happen.
Activity: 98
March 13, 2018, 09:20:05 PM
I hope in 2018 bitcoin prices will get better. Improved prices can be influenced by incoming investors, into bitcoins. Did not rule out the price will jump high enough. It is just my hopes and predictions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
March 13, 2018, 09:16:30 PM
For a newbie like me back then (got started around August 2017), it was very exciting to see Bitcoin go from 4K to almost 20K in just 5 months. However, I do think 2017 was a bit unrealistic for cryptocurrencies overall, and it might take a while to get back to the 20K ... but of course, in such a volatile environment, who knows for sure?
Activity: 191
March 13, 2018, 09:10:14 PM
No one know what will happen in 2018
I hope it would be improve in 2018 . Bitcoin price will increase to 20k
Activity: 90
March 13, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

It's true today it's just a matter of time for bitcoin, and soaring prices like in 2017 that have doubled, this is what will happen next.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 09:00:31 PM
I hope it will achieve as it did in 2017. It is a great opportunity for participants like us. 20k is acceptable.

Last year 2017 was really great achievement for bitcoin reaching approximately $20K USD and so far no ever currency was able to had reached that mark. However, in my opinion for this year 2018 I could see a great potential performance for bitcoin
to make a bullish pump and hoping it will soon to happen. In this regard, more and more investors will put more investment with bitcoin due to a promising profit that they are experiencing.
Activity: 27
March 13, 2018, 08:00:31 PM
I hope it will achieve as it did in 2017. It is a great opportunity for participants like us. 20k is acceptable.
Activity: 383
March 13, 2018, 07:57:16 PM
that's what investors are expecting using bitcoin or other coins, but we also can not predict and analyze exactly will get an increase or decrease in future prices only the belief and patience needed
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 07:49:24 PM
but we have to remember always that one year the crops give their maximum amount while the other year they are damaged tremendously so 2018 with the involvement of big players as well as governments is very blury at the moment so my thinking is no on can make analysis so correct for 2018
Activity: 47
March 13, 2018, 07:36:43 PM
bitcoin is Truly an international currency That is, it is everywhere the same and it is very convenient. For example, in Russia in other countries you can pay with one purse without thinking about currency exchange
Activity: 47
March 10, 2018, 04:43:22 AM
However, opinions about growth still diverge, and experts are divided into two camps. Some predict a crazy rise in the price of crypto currency, others - its rapid decline.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 06:05:06 PM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
Very difficult to predict bitcoin growth in 2018. This is because there so many altcoins out there that are also doing tremendously well. All those pose challenge to the demands of Bitcoins and hence price. I hardly see bitcoin shining this year like 2017
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 06, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

2017 bitcoin bubble their price into the marketcap almost hit the $20k price before end of 2017, have many many more speculation about the future of bitcoin for the 2018 but sad to say is failed because early of January for year 2018 the price goes into the lower price people panic what will happen for bitcoin.

I beleive in bitcoin as currency but difficult to conclude what will reach of bitcoin for this year i wait the result for bitcoin to hit the high price value.
Activity: 378
March 06, 2018, 05:32:46 PM
In each year, capitalization is growing exponentially! More and more bitcoins enter into the life of each person! banks and whole states are beginning to trust bitcoin! So, I'm sure that the price will grow constantly! As long as there is demand, there will be an expensive offer! The price of bitcoin only recently cost 600, and already for $ 10,000! I think by the summer it will cost about $ 30,000! invest safely!
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
March 06, 2018, 05:10:04 PM
I really like bitcoin, But on my view, I really don't think that bitcoin will rise the same way as 2017 does, because every month, more and more Altcoin is created and many investors also believed in their token.
So the market caps are divided into different Cryptocurrency. But I'm still hoping that Bitcoin will still overcome the power of altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: