Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices dropped, should you buy? - page 11. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 04:02:36 PM
Of course I've bought bitcoin two days ago. But in the short time I am waiting for its retracing again, to buy it more. Because in the-long term perspectives we will see huge rise of its price (by the end of the year).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 03:48:04 PM
if bitcoin prices dropped and we buy after some time its prices will increases rapidly because it is digital currency
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
January 20, 2018, 03:41:52 PM
The fun of having something else.
It is not just bitcoin out there.
A lot of altcoins are having their way to proceed into something better.
Answers. We need that as we go thru.
We cannot advance but bitcoin stays and will be the key to change.

Activity: 756
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
yes of course, I think the best time to buy bitcoin is now, because I'm sure in 2018 we'll see bitcoin at $ 20k ++ again
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 03:18:33 PM
if you are wise enough then the drop impacts nothing to you or on how you see the potential growth of bitcoin. Wise enough to the point that you already know what the fluctuation is and not panic selling whenever the bitcoin price decreases so much. Deflation is when the investors are active and us if we wanted to profit somehow we need get rid on them .
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
January 20, 2018, 03:11:01 PM
Yes I think the best time to buy more bitcoin is now so that you can benefit from it when the price rise.
No doubt that it is a very good opportunity to buy bitcoin in currency position, because in current time bitcoin is still trading in a very low price that we even were not expecting, but still the investors are too much confident about bitcoin price and they think that bitcoin price will very soon start increasing its price and very soon we will see the price of bitcoin trading in a high price.
Activity: 126
January 20, 2018, 02:59:13 PM
It was a great opportunity for someone who never invested in bitcoin before to buy but the opportunity has gone now.The prices are already stable and are on roll to high so now it would be difficult for a middle class man to dream of purchasing one bitcoin.But still bitcoin is the safest coin to invest in.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2018, 02:36:55 PM
If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

When bitcoin prices drop dramatically is the best time for us to multiply the ownership of this asset. We must quickly take a position and throw out the doubts that are in our minds. Only people who dare to take decisions / risks have the opportunity to enjoy the benefits that bitcoin may give in the future.
Activity: 128
January 20, 2018, 02:32:45 PM
Hurry up and get as much as you can, prices are going to be back to 20k+ soon, don't miss the train.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 02:31:51 PM
If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

Well to be honest it's good to invest your money when bitcoin price drops off. As we all know that btc is one of the most well known cryptocurrencies worlwide. This is the good time to buy bitcoin while it's below range of true value of bitcoin. Invest while it's not yet over.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
January 20, 2018, 02:31:12 PM
Seems like the prices are still holding tight at between 12 to 13k$, Good thing is now bitcoin has stopped decreasing and holding its ground again.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
January 20, 2018, 02:27:15 PM
Yes I think the best time to buy more bitcoin is now so that you can benefit from it when the price rise.
Activity: 98
January 20, 2018, 02:17:34 PM
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

Yes i would buy like 5 bitcoins because if bitcoin will rise again then i can have many profit but i am just observing bitcoin first right now i stop buying and selling my bitcoins because i need to sure that bitcoin will not vanish someday.
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
January 20, 2018, 02:14:43 PM
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

You should always be looking to buy the lows and sell the highs. The best traders would already have bought in at 9/10k but it doesn't mean it's too late now to buy more bitcoin. I am sure that within a month, at most, we will see the price back in the region of 15-20k. Perhaps even higher.
Activity: 282
January 20, 2018, 02:02:05 PM
You should buy bitcoin as soon as possible because the price fallen to low and it soon has to increase back. Every year in January the price of bitcoin starts to fall but after a little time it rises again even higher than it was. The lightning network will also help bitcoin to grow in price because the fees are very high right now and a lot of people dont use bitcoin because of them. Reducing the fees will terribly help a lot of people
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 01:59:39 PM
As the price has dropped, I think that It is the right time to buy now. If you buy now, it would be profitable in future.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
January 20, 2018, 01:56:14 PM
I totally agree with you. when Bitcoin falls down, I usually buy more to catch the bottom. after that I hold until it recover to earn much money
This is the common fact with bitcoin and such a way of buying and holding will get you good profit than any other form of investment. Now the price has fallen low due to some issues prevailing around the cryptocurrency network which is just temporary as well sortable.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 01:53:11 PM
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

Good decision to buy bitcoin at the time the price drops, you just wait for its value to jump and profits will be yours.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 01:51:30 PM
I totally agree with you. when Bitcoin falls down, I usually buy more to catch the bottom. after that I hold until it recover to earn much money
Activity: 282
January 20, 2018, 01:49:04 PM
Yes you should buy know becouse of Many reasons , bitxoin price dropped but its gonna rice up again for surely with a higher price or maybe a double price and if this is gonna a happen youre gonna be a happy man becouse youre profit will be huge, not really huge but ok , a few thousand maybe . Know Bitcoin starts ricing up again , is already $ 13k , at the end of this month will reach  $15k for sure .
Pages:
Jump to: