Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices dropped, should you buy? - page 12. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 13
January 20, 2018, 01:46:29 PM
Bitcoin will always be bitcoin. Sometimes the price of it is so high that makes the investors happy because the can earn a lot of income from it. Sometime the bitcoin price go lower that makes the investor also happy because they can buy bitcoin at the lower price. It is also a good opportunity and a good time for the bew investors that wants to invest in thw bitcoin. Take that risk, join the flow and I am very sure that you will earn a lot when you trust bitcoin. The more risk you take, the more income or profit you make.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
January 20, 2018, 01:45:28 PM
I was thinking if bitcoin drop under 6-7k$, then I will buy something.But now, it may be not possible. Bitcoin may be not down before 10k$. I prefer you to if you have balance for holding bitcoin, then you collect.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 01:43:41 PM
Bitcoin prices were dropped a few days ago but the price has started to increase now and we can see that Bitcoin has recovered more than half of the dropped price. It can still be a good opportunity to buy some BTC now since the price is not so high yet. The charts seem to show some gains but the potential of Bitcoin says us it will cross the $20k goal within a few months. So yes we should definitely consider buying some BTC now as it will return us good profits a few months later.
Yes, I've accumulated a few more bitcoins in the last week. I feel great about it.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
January 20, 2018, 01:29:36 PM
Bitcoin prices were dropped a few days ago but the price has started to increase now and we can see that Bitcoin has recovered more than half of the dropped price. It can still be a good opportunity to buy some BTC now since the price is not so high yet. The charts seem to show some gains but the potential of Bitcoin says us it will cross the $20k goal within a few months. So yes we should definitely consider buying some BTC now as it will return us good profits a few months later.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 01:25:46 PM
If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

if bitcoin is falling in price it's a good chance to buy bitcoin and sell it when the price goes back up, yesterday bitcoin had a pretty hefty price cut to buy and now the bitcoin price has gone up again.
Activity: 476
January 20, 2018, 01:19:32 PM
If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

If the price of bitcoin dropped for me I will not be worried instead I will buy for it because this is the right time to buy for more if you really want to have huge profit with bitcoins. Bitcoins is very unpredictable but I believe it will sore high someday.
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 20, 2018, 01:16:41 PM
If you think bitcoin price will falling and rise up again, better sell your bitcoin to tether and when you think bitcoin price will growing up again after falling down you can buy bitcoin again so you will get profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
January 20, 2018, 01:13:01 PM
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

Yes you are right bitcoin is having some big potential and you should not be worried whenever there is correction in the bitcoin because the bitcoin is having that kind of trending style where it goes correction of about more than 50% of retracement during the uptrend and I think we have already seen many corrections like this even before and in fact you should use this opportunity to buy the bitcoin and hold them till it reaches a new high again. Even i  planned for this correction and i started investing my capital from the end of correction.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 11:54:04 AM
if you trust bitcoin and crypto in general, you usually wait for these dips to be able to buy some more at a reasonable price.
When the price is at the all time high, unless you have tons of money is never worth to buy, depends on your strategy but if you are here and you know this world for long time, you will definitely keep trusting and buying.
Activity: 448
January 20, 2018, 11:51:11 AM
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

should or not I think depends on the capital, but such economic investment strategy, buying at low prices and sell at high prices and for bitcoin I think give great offer potential to invest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
January 20, 2018, 11:49:46 AM
Why not?
If you believe the BTC is still will rise, so you should buy it, because the BTC gradually obtained the recognition from all countries now, and thunder network will solve the problem of the BTC congestion, so the price of the BTC will rise further.
Honestly speaking yes. Its a good opprotunity to buy bitcoin every time its price dump and hold for it until it rise again to get profit. Bitcoin price changes every seconds and it was proven every year hen you look on the history of it price. That everytime bitcoin price dropped the next to it was rise or pump of its value.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
January 20, 2018, 11:46:05 AM
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

You're right. There's no thing that need to be worry when it price dump. It was normal to bitcoin because it was volatile. Honestly speaking it was good to buy bitcoin when it price dump and hold it until it pump agaid to get profit from it. Always remember that bitcoin price alwas change every second. Just believe on it.
Activity: 249
January 20, 2018, 11:40:46 AM
If you look at the history of bitcoin you can see till this point is has always gone up higher then it came down from . So if you are prepared to take a bit of a risk i think now is a good time to invest.
Activity: 238
January 20, 2018, 11:35:50 AM
I cannot ignore the fact that bitcoin's price dropped and the fact that most of us experienced losing a huge amount of money.Just like you, I am really curious about the performance and what's happening to bitcoin. Bitcoin is known as the most valuable coins in the crypto world which can affect an individual every time there is a pump or dump of value. In my opinion, if you think that bitcoin will rise again in the future then it is fine for me if you are planning to buy bitcoin today. You should only know how to wait and hold your btc in order to earn huge amount of money without making an effort so much.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
January 20, 2018, 10:56:47 AM
In these scenarios, the best consultation you'll make is consulting your wallet: how much are you willing to bet on this drop? Because if it drops even further, you only have yourself to blame and you're okay with the lost money down the drain. If you're quite the analyst, you can see that a deep drop often leads to higher highs, so on paper it is advisable to buy bitcoin during the dip as it always tend to get back on higher levels afterwards. The coin always go against the traditional TA that you can see, so watch out for traps that could potentially lose you money.
Activity: 210
January 20, 2018, 10:43:38 AM
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

a person who is new in circumstances often sold their coin to avoid further losses after having determined that bitcoin is too risky for them, for me,i believe that bitcoin will be recognized globally therefore, any drop in price is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 20, 2018, 10:07:08 AM
The answer to your question is YES. It is advisable to buy bitcoin if the price is low (no one will buy or the price of bitcoin was at its peak). It's like an unwritten for those who invest on bitcoin.One thing you need to consider is that if it can still drop. You can earn extra money by doing that. But if you want to tklake risk, buy bitcoint when its low and sell when it got higher(this might take couple of months).
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
January 20, 2018, 09:53:46 AM
Now all depends on the developers. If they solve the problem of scalability the price of bitcoin will go up dramatically. Remember how it was last year? The news that will be launched segwit2x pushed the price up to $ 20,000. If we see the actions of the price will be $ 40,000. Now is a good opportunity to buy coins cheap.
Activity: 16
January 20, 2018, 09:48:09 AM
In my opinion, the bitcoin price will go down to the bottom about $7000 per bit and then go up to $ 18,000 before 28 Feb , calm down and waiting Cheesy Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 20, 2018, 09:46:55 AM
You should invest in bitcoin whenever you can. You should invest more when the price drops. Just investing when the price drops isn't efficient enough to maximize your profit. You will have to wait a lot for the price to drop. But since the price tends to go up always, you can invest anytime to get your profits.
Pages:
Jump to: