Author

Topic: Bitcoin puzzle transaction ~32 BTC prize to who solves it - page 187. (Read 215360 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 237
Shooters Shoot...
1 Ekeys/s (1021708069969158067 keys/s)

1.021.708.069.969.158.067 keys/s

Impressive.

My 2 core Celeron CPU and 6 GPUs only do 46116860184273879040 keys/s

46.116.860.184.273.879.040 keys/s

But that's only using 8GB of RAM. If I installed more, upwards of 128GB of RAM, the rig would then get 553402322211286548480 keys/s

553.402.322.211.286.548.480 keys/s

BSGS is a really sweet program, but it's almost useless for higher bit ranges. Even if a system with BSGS can scan a 2^80 bit range in 1 minute, the search time for #125 would still be 2^44 minutes; if you found it at the midpoint/half of ranges, it would still be 2^43 minutes.

17.592.186.044.416 minutes.

33.470.673 years.
Activity: 32
Merit: 11
1 Ekeys/s (1021708069969158067 keys/s)

1.021.708.069.969.158.067 keys/s

128gb + 16 AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

Code:
ubuntu@:~/kknd/keyhunt$ ./keyhunt -m bsgs -f 125.pub -b 125 -R -q -S -n 0x400000000000 -k 4096 -t 15
[+] Version 0.2.230428 Satoshi Quest, developed by AlbertoBSD
[+] Random mode
[+] Quiet thread output
[+] K factor 4096
[+] Threads : 15
[+] Mode BSGS random
[+] Opening file 125.pub
[+] Added 1 points from file
[+] Bit Range 125
[+] -- from : 0x10000000000000000000000000000000 [+] -- to   : 0x20000000000000000000000000000000
[+] N = 0x400000000000
[+] Bloom filter for 34359738368 elements : 117781.20 MB
[+] Bloom filter for 1073741824 elements : 3680.66 MB
[+] Bloom filter for 33554432 elements : 115.02 MB
[+] Allocating 512.00 MB for 33554432 bP Points
[+] Reading bloom filter from file keyhunt_bsgs_4_34359738368.blm .... Done!
[+] Reading bloom filter from file keyhunt_bsgs_6_1073741824.blm .... Done!
[+] Reading bP Table from file keyhunt_bsgs_2_33554432.tbl .... Done!
[+] Reading bloom filter from file keyhunt_bsgs_7_33554432.blm .... Done!
[+] Total 82543794972808280276992 keys in 80790 seconds: ~1 Ekeys/s (1021708069969158067 keys/s)

Code:
Architecture:            x86_64
  CPU op-mode(s):        32-bit, 64-bit
  Address sizes:         48 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
  Byte Order:            Little Endian
CPU(s):                  16
  On-line CPU(s) list:   0-15
Vendor ID:               AuthenticAMD
  Model name:            AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor
    CPU family:          25
    Model:               33
    Thread(s) per core:  2
    Core(s) per socket:  8
    Socket(s):           1
    Stepping:            2
    Frequency boost:     enabled
    CPU max MHz:         3800.0000
    CPU min MHz:         2200.0000
    BogoMIPS:            7586.05
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
What's the average time for RTX 4090 to convert 256 millions of numbers into BTC addresses with comparing to one address? I have some kind of formula to predict the next puzzles. But I don't have much knowledge about IT.
less than a second lol. But are you needing to print to file each address?

4090 does 2 billion addresses per second.

No I don't. I just need Integer -> Private -> Public Key -> First Compressed Address & compare result with one address, before this operation also simple math exactly x*Y+n. That's it.

48 billion iterations (only internations no comparing, hashing & I bet random numbers in range will be x100 faster its easy to predict with formula)
    each iteration 256 milion operations x*Y+n = Integer -> Address, Compare

With my formula this is the time to solve #66
Good luck! Hope you get it.

With any 20xx, 30xx, 40xx, you will be able to do 100s of millions of keys per second.

If anyone can help me with coding script for that would be nice. I'll share with reward.
Shooters Shoot...
What's the average time for RTX 4090 to convert 256 millions of numbers into BTC addresses with comparing to one address? I have some kind of formula to predict the next puzzles. But I don't have much knowledge about IT.

No I don't. I just need Integer -> Private -> Public Key -> First Compressed Address & compare result with one address, before this operation also simple math exactly x*Y+n. That's it.

48 billion iterations (only internations no comparing, hashing & I bet random numbers in range will be x100 faster its easy to predict with formula)

Good luck! Hope you get it.

With any 20xx, 30xx, 40xx, you will be able to do 100s of millions of keys per second.

Shooters Shoot...

Shooters Shoot...

Why you think no one didn't show up for years and now he moved some coins to raise the reward ?
they are sitting there only to control the security level.
He didn't show up to add more funds because there wasn't any serious people involved in the hunt, after asking him for a couple of month to add more funds in order to make it worth while, he nicely did so.

About someone sitting some where to control the security, I can think of 3 possible scenarios,
1- he is trying to show off, and test the skills of community members to see if some one can find a quick way to collect the coins or not, so it is an evaluation test for safety and reassurance for the world.

2- he already knows that there are some shortcuts to find the keys, by doing this he is trying to determine whether other people know about them or not.

3- he enjoys boasting and torturing us. 🤣

If the calculations of WP, are correct then solving 125 will require the same amount of work as solving 66, therefore no one will try addresses with no known public keys, note that solving 130 would require the same amount of work as brute forcing #68 I think?

So yeah.

Ps, I was thinking about 1000BTC in a single exposed public key in a high range, that would be a real safety check.Once again, there are many talented people lurking around these woods which are honest and not thieves, but if there is a very large incentive they could work 24/7 to eventually find a solution, without that large incentive, they won't spend all their time trying to steal coins from other people.

I would love to participate in such a big and difficult challenge personally.😉
2^63.05 ops for #125 using Kangaroo. 2^65.55 ops for #130 using kangaroo. Brute force, if found close to 50 percent of ranges searched: #66 = 2^64 ops, #67 = 2^65 ops, #68 2^66 ops, ect. The other factor is program speed; if you take the same card and setup, normally it has more speed, MKey/s using Kangaroo than using a bruteforce program.

#125 vs #66; #125 = less ops and two times the loot. Which way will people go?  #66 has a pool and I have setup a pool for #125. It'll be a fun race regardless of which pool solves first!
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
2- he already knows that there are some shortcuts to find the keys, by doing this he is trying to determine whether other people know about them or not.

Exactly. And if the person acts smartly and carefully by not withdrawing the coins, he builds up an enormous advantage over the "makers". Of course, this requires a great deal of self-control and greed for money, power or prestige are out of place. It is great to know that there are people out there on planet earth who can stand up to this and will not pull the coins even if they nowdays already do know the keys to each of these puzzles and could well knowingly become millionaires. Hats off  Cool
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏

Why you think no one didn't show up for years and now he moved some coins to raise the reward ?
they are sitting there only to control the security level.
He didn't show up to add more funds because there wasn't any serious people involved in the hunt, after asking him for a couple of month to add more funds in order to make it worth while, he nicely did so.

About someone sitting some where to control the security, I can think of 3 possible scenarios,
1- he is trying to show off, and test the skills of community members to see if some one can find a quick way to collect the coins or not, so it is an evaluation test for safety and reassurance for the world.

3- he enjoys boasting and torturing us. 🤣

If the calculations of WP, are correct then solving 125 will require the same amount of work as solving 66, therefore no one will try addresses with no known public keys, note that solving 130 would require the same amount of work as brute forcing #68 I think?

So yeah.

Ps, I was thinking about 1000BTC in a single exposed public key in a high range, that would be a real safety check.Once again, there are many talented people lurking around these woods which are honest and not thieves, but if there is a very large incentive they could work 24/7 to eventually find a solution, without that large incentive, they won't spend all their time trying to steal coins from other people.

I would love to participate in such a big and difficult challenge personally.😉
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
"I've been looking in this mirror for three years in a row!!))) I can reveal a secret - there are all the patterns - which are in any cyclic set - in which the number of members is a prime number! ))) there are patterns!!! That's just not possible to find the difference between the first half and the mirror second))) and so yes - it's very interesting to frustrate))"

Buddy, Doctor 1975. Show your guesses with an example!
Activity: 122
Merit: 11
You people don't understand one thing. These "puzzles" aren't a funny lottery created to give someone free money.
Asking the creator for money is pointless.

It's a shady thing... Some sort of "fuse" to keep an eye how far we are in the possibility to break keys based on lower bitrange. Someones just keep an eye on bitcoin security cause he/they are surely aware that bitcoin security isn't eternal and it's a matter of time it's current form will be broken.

Someone keeps an eye , keeps all the keys to these addresses and his last goal is to give you free bitcoins - they are sitting there only to control the security level.

So stop talking about asking the creator for clues cause it's clearly pointless.

I belive him only in one thing - there is no pattern here.

Of course everyone can do whatever they want but i think it's a waste of time UNTIL YOU HAVE BIG ADVANTAGE OVER JUST BRUTEFORCING on GPU/CPU - otherwise you are just wasting your hardware and electricity.
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
I'm new here! I have a question and a suggestion! Question - has anyone tried to contact the Creator?
The suggestion - let's all turn to him together - let's fill him up to ask for a clue to the key - it would somehow increase interest!!!Now -  it's a sad sad bruteforce, on unreal ranges! This is moral masturbation)))

A solution, sort of a hint.
Have any of you studied G point throughly? It has some interesting characteristics, it was generated by someone we don't know anything about, other than that, N also is interesting and you should research both N and G.

One other thing is the concept of adding and multiplying G by k, which obviously is not what I thought, I always assumed that if G is 5, and k is 20, we'd just multiply 5*20=100 =p. Well that was a misconception from my part.

Now instead of wasting your time doing useless stuff, start doing some research and experiment on elliptic curve.

Worth mentioning that almost 99% of you are unaware that bitcoin elliptic curve is a mirror. Now that you know, you should study the mirror verse to see what cool stuff are lurking there. Good luck and happy hunting.

I just wanted to shock Satoshi for a second. Are you shocked? .

I've been looking in this mirror for three years in a row!!))) I can reveal a secret - there are all the patterns - which are in any cyclic set - in which the number of members is a prime number! ))) there are patterns!!! That's just not possible to find the difference between the first half and the mirror second))) and so yes - it's very interesting to frustrate))

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 64
34Sf4DnMt3z6XKKoWmZRw2nGyfGkDgNJZZ
hello, which program will we use to solve the puzzle, can you share the link for it to be done with a video card and processor?

You can use the Kangaroo program https://github.com/JeanLucPons/Kangaroo which is actually what is being discussed in the first post of the topic or join the pool of joint search for the key to the 66 puzzle http://f4lc0n.com:8080/  Smiley
thank u sir
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
hello, which program will we use to solve the puzzle, can you share the link for it to be done with a video card and processor?

You can use the Kangaroo program https://github.com/JeanLucPons/Kangaroo which is actually what is being discussed in the first post of the topic or join the pool of joint search for the key to the 66 puzzle http://f4lc0n.com:8080/  Smiley
Activity: 64
34Sf4DnMt3z6XKKoWmZRw2nGyfGkDgNJZZ
Activity: 185
Merit: 15
Two things you should never abandon: Family & BTC
If I rely on mathematics and common sense, I come to only two conclusions! 1) Someone very rich decided to laugh!!! 2) This is such an advertising company - from manufacturer of graphics processors!!!    )))

People who solved puzzles from #1 to #120 would disagree.. but your logic is very reasonable.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
"Imagine for puzzle 66, for a single computer that i have, I need about 2,500 years to be able to get one of his lowest easiest puzzles which are 6.6BTC"

Well, yes, the author of Puzzle suggests searching for the key 2 ^ 158. No pub key! As I understand it, we must brute force. ))) Guys, well, you're not idiots! Why did you
2500 years? I have estimated with the help of my mentor, that I need around 40,000 years to brute force 66. So you are way ahead of me.
I guess the point of this "crap" is to show off, here some free bitcoins in the easiest bit ranges for grab, collect them if you can.

It also is an indication to warn people why using addresses more than once is not a good practice, as we all know exposed public keys can endanger the security of private key exponentially.

If there is no hint on the master key, it's about this story) I was told that there is 1 ton of free gold on the moon - I became nervous! Then they told me - they put another 10 tons of free gold on the moon - I became more nervous!!)) Without hints on the master key, it doesn't make sense!
Dear doc! We don't need a spaceship to go fetch the gold, there is a teleportation portal we could use to teleport and grab them all, it's called mathematics. Now I'm nervous.😉
What would you guys do if you solved and got 66th or 125th puzzle prize? Hodl?
Activity: 185
Merit: 15
Two things you should never abandon: Family & BTC
"Imagine for puzzle 66, for a single computer that i have, I need about 2,500 years to be able to get one of his lowest easiest puzzles which are 6.6BTC"

Well, yes, the author of Puzzle suggests searching for the key 2 ^ 158. No pub key! As I understand it, we must brute force. ))) Guys, well, you're not idiots! Why did you
2500 years? I have estimated with the help of my mentor, that I need around 40,000 years to brute force 66. So you are way ahead of me.
I guess the point of this "crap" is to show off, here some free bitcoins in the easiest bit ranges for grab, collect them if you can.

It also is an indication to warn people why using addresses more than once is not a good practice, as we all know exposed public keys can endanger the security of private key exponentially.

No, a public key exposed is not even slightly a threat to a wallet address security .. it's as hard as a hidden public key .. don't let puzzles like #120,#125 etc fool you into thinking that solving the key got any easier.. a regular wallet's public key lies in the 253 - 256 bit range .. which is impossible to run bruteforce against and find a private key .. it would take billions of years and maybe more .. even trying to use math and tools to solve a 160 bit public key is impossible in our world .. but in theory, yes, Satoshi designed public keys to be used once then thrown away, just in case.
Jump to: