Author

Topic: Bitcoin puzzle transaction ~32 BTC prize to who solves it - page 189. (Read 215360 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 1
Hi there guys,

Considering your experience, how many keys a pc can scan in 1 second?

No kangaroo, no BSGS, but only random combination.

Code:
import time

def calculate_pi(n):
    start_time = time.time()
    s = 0
    for i in range(n):
        s += 4.0 * (-1) ** i / (2 * i + 1)
    end_time = time.time()
    return s, end_time - start_time

n = 1000000
pi, elapsed_time = calculate_pi(n)
print("Pi: %f" % pi)
print("Elapsed time: %f seconds" % elapsed_time)
print("Digit production speed: %f rakam/saniye" % (n / elapsed_time))

In short, there is no universal calculation that answers that question.
is not the same:
Generate numbers of 1-1000000
Calculate pi, n times.
Calculate fibonacci
Generate public keys
Generate addresses
Generate wif
All are executed using distinct resources in different times.
There are even the variables of the libraries that are faster than others to obtain the same result.
Activity: 54
There are over $30m in bitcoins waiting to be collected, though for someone like him, this is some change in his pocket, still it's a lot of money and nobody in the world would do this other than Satoshi.

Asking him directly for money will surely upset him as it would upset anyone! Imagine if he gave some money to  somebody around here and people find out about it, there will be no puzzle solving discussions anymore but just people asking constantly for BTC, you have stated your case once, and if he is reading these topics as you suggested, if he wants to help you out, he should/would contact you privately and ask for an anonymous address as well as asking you not to tell anyone.

I doubt he'd do that though, I just said what I would do, but not for any random guy saying he just needs it, I would investigate your situation first and if I know you have contributed to the system then I would consider to lift some of your financial burdens.

Hope the best for you all.

Ps, chop chop people, think deeper, this is an ocean and we need to act like the whales, going as deep as possible, stop waiting for others to make useless tools so you could use them, start building your own algorithms, those need only our minds, and they require days of trial and error, I myself have discovered at least 10 ways to solve them, but the complexity is severe and needs to be worked on for months.

Remember, any mathematical problem is like a dot at the center of a circle, there are infinite solutions for them, so get to work and find your solutions.

The only one who can give you the knowledge is your maker, you just need to ask him properly.😉

Yes it is... for now I'm stuck in Point Multiplication with precomputed tables in C++.  Cry

https://poe.com/ChatGPT   

You can ask the bot in the link. It will write to you in whatever programming language you want. If you share sample code, it explains what it is used for, then if you write how you want to adapt it, it will write you the code changes. When you type share the latest code, it just writes the code without plain explanation. Since it is learning with user data, if you get an error in your code, copy it and write what you need to do when you ask.
Activity: 59
There are over $30m in bitcoins waiting to be collected, though for someone like him, this is some change in his pocket, still it's a lot of money and nobody in the world would do this other than Satoshi.

Asking him directly for money will surely upset him as it would upset anyone! Imagine if he gave some money to  somebody around here and people find out about it, there will be no puzzle solving discussions anymore but just people asking constantly for BTC, you have stated your case once, and if he is reading these topics as you suggested, if he wants to help you out, he should/would contact you privately and ask for an anonymous address as well as asking you not to tell anyone.

I doubt he'd do that though, I just said what I would do, but not for any random guy saying he just needs it, I would investigate your situation first and if I know you have contributed to the system then I would consider to lift some of your financial burdens.

Ps, chop chop people, think deeper, this is an ocean and we need to act like the whales, going as deep as possible, stop waiting for others to make useless tools so you could use them, start building your own algorithms, those need only our minds, and they require days of trial and error, I myself have discovered at least 10 ways to solve them, but the complexity is severe and needs to be worked on for months.

Remember, any mathematical problem is like a dot at the center of a circle, there are infinite solutions for them, so get to work and find your solutions.

The only one who can give you the knowledge is your maker, you just need to ask him properly.😉

Yes it is... for now I'm stuck in Point Multiplication with precomputed tables in C++.  Cry
Activity: 185
Merit: 15
Two things you should never abandon: Family & BTC
Quote from: digaran

You mean mom? Unfortunately she's not that good at Maths.

He means God, our Lord

Lol .. and i mean sarcasm, look it up sometime.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
This puzzle is very strange. If it's for measuring the world's brute forcing capacity, 161-256 are just a waste (RIPEMD160 entropy is filled by 160, and by all of P2PKH Bitcoin). The puzzle creator could improve the puzzle's utility without bringing in any extra funds from outside - just spend 161-256 across to the unsolved portion 51-160, and roughly treble the puzzle's content density.

If on the other hand there's a pattern to find... well... that's awfully open-ended... can we have a hint or two? Cheesy

I am the creator.

You are quite right, 161-256 are silly.  I honestly just did not think of this.  What is especially embarrassing, is this did not occur to me once, in two years.  By way of excuse, I was not really thinking much about the puzzle at all.

I will make up for two years of stupidity.  I will spend from 161-256 to the unsolved parts, as you suggest.  In addition, I intend to add further funds.  My aim is to boost the density by a factor of 10, from 0.001*length(key) to 0.01*length(key).  Probably in the next few weeks.  At any rate, when I next have an extended period of quiet and calm, to construct the new transaction carefully.

A few words about the puzzle.  There is no pattern.  It is just consecutive keys from a deterministic wallet (masked with leading 000...0001 to set difficulty).  It is simply a crude measuring instrument, of the cracking strength of the community.

Finally, I wish to express appreciation of the efforts of all developers of new cracking tools and technology.  The "large bitcoin collider" is especially innovative and interesting!

Difficulty is settled in arbitrary way. It isn't linear, but it raises progressive along the puzzle. I think that you're an alien ! Hope to solve and find at least 1 key  Grin

The best tools is in your mind. Use it and be creative, everything will be much simple.
Activity: 177
Merit: 14

He means God, our Lord

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏

Please stick to the topic

I'm absolutely sticking to the topic. I have neither left the topic nor gone outside the topic. Don't get confused. Even for begging, it theoretically still belongs to the topic. Correct?
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
My bro... Yes Satoshi donated millions of $ worth of Bitcoins but... Do you think it's easy to get accesses to those Bitcoins that he threw / donated on his puzzles?

Imagine for puzzle 66, for a single computer that i have, I need about 2,500 years to be able to get one of his lowest easiest puzzles which are 6.6BTC

For poor and slave people like me that have low hashrate , it'll be almost impossible to them to earn anything from this puzzle that was created by NakaMOTO.
So far Far so, til now almost every puzzle starting from puzzle #50 way up to #64 and #120, all were solved by rich people that had access to hundreds of hundreds of GPUs which makes the game a little bit unfair...

But for now, In the future, all the puzzles will be solved by some rich one who have the ability to get many resources of hashing power. All poor people will earn nothing and so will remain slaves like me stucking in the Matrix; like when my grandma throw a gummi on the floor after crushing it for one day straight using her 90 years old teeth and afterward steps on a it by using her 25 years old shoes and gets stuck to it til eternity.

So the only solution left, is to beg NakaMOTO for some BTC since he doesn't care about money at all.

Then you don't deserve it either. Satoshi has provided the coins for those who are eager to think and make an effort. The one who deserves it gets the coins. It's simple. There was never any talk of giving away or handouts here. So stop with the ridiculous begging. If you are poor and have nothing to eat, sell your smartphone or computer and get something to eat or go to a food bank near you. If all this seems unfair to you, log off and never read here again. You'll be doing yourself and the rest of the world a big favor. Even if it sounds funny, it is really only well meant with you.

Please stick to the topic

begging for what? he has already donated dozens of bitcoins worth over a million dollars. They are just lying around and need to be collected.

My bro... Yes Satoshi donated millions of $ worth of Bitcoins but... Do you think it's easy to get accesses to those Bitcoins that he threw / donated on his puzzles?

Imagine for puzzle 66, for a single computer that i have, I need about 2,500 years to be able to get one of his lowest easiest puzzles which are 6.6BTC

For poor and slave people like me that have low hashrate , it'll be almost impossible to them to earn anything from this puzzle that was created by NakaMOTO.
So far Far so, til now almost every puzzle starting from puzzle #50 way up to #64 and #120, all were solved by rich people that had access to hundreds of hundreds of GPUs which makes the game a little bit unfair...

But for now, now for, In the future, all the puzzles will be solved by some rich ones who will have the ability to get many resources of hashing power. All poor people will earn nothing and so will remain slaves like me stucking in the Matrix; like when my grandma throw a gummi on the floor after crushing it for one day straight using her 90 years old teeth and afterward steps on it by using her 25 years old shoes and gets stuck to it til eternity.

So the only solution left, is to beg NakaMOTO for some BTC since he doesn't care about money at all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
Yes, go a head let's beg Satoshi together. Eventually maybe he'll react to us and throw at us some bitcoins.

begging for what? he has already donated dozens of bitcoins worth over a million dollars. They are just lying around and need to be collected. It's not that hard to do. Use your brain and get the coins if you have earned them.

Perhaps I may also have to adopt your method after paying this month's electricity bill as well. Cry Cry

Maybe if you follow my tipps and stop trying to waste electricity hoping to get the 6.6 bitcoins haha...

Yes, go a head let's beg Satoshi together. Eventually maybe he'll react to us and throw at us some bitcoins.

We all know he's here on the thread reading our posts secretly. If he wasn't reading the posts here, he surely wouldn't have funded his puzzle addresses again by 10x.
Activity: 272
Merit: 20
the right steps towerds the goal

So have you stopped begging?

Damn son, you're actually right.

Thank you for reminding me.. I was really stressed out because my boss is destorying me and my free time every day at work...

#Day 4 Dear Satoshi, Here i'm asking you again my meister for some BTC BTC

32NYX3o1FDegf6nJiqKLi4DE25LYzSd72B

Thanks Satoshi

lol Cheesy Cheesy Keep it up.. there is no way apart from yours 👍🏼 👍🏼

Perhaps I may also have to adopt your method after paying this month's electricity bill as well. Cry Cry
speak english guys or at least some human language to understand what you are guys writing.

So have you stopped begging?
speak english guys or at least some human language to understand what you are guys writing.

Activity: 184
Merit: 3

@Andzhing @Evillo I believe that the person who created this puzzle did not put much thought into it. They simply selected a random number in a very ordinary manner to create the puzzle, and we may be unnecessarily complicating it. My point is that we should also consider these aspects when attempting to solve it. below in lime green text.

I am the creator.

You are quite right, 161-256 are silly.  I honestly just did not think of this.  What is especially embarrassing, is this did not occur to me once, in two years.  By way of excuse, I was not really thinking much about the puzzle at all.

I will make up for two years of stupidity.  I will spend from 161-256 to the unsolved parts, as you suggest.  In addition, I intend to add further funds.  My aim is to boost the density by a factor of 10, from 0.001*length(key) to 0.01*length(key).  Probably in the next few weeks.  At any rate, when I next have an extended period of quiet and calm, to construct the new transaction carefully.

A few words about the puzzle.  There is no pattern.  It is just consecutive keys from a deterministic wallet (masked with leading 000...0001 to set difficulty).  It is simply a crude measuring instrument, of the cracking strength of the community.

Finally, I wish to express appreciation of the efforts of all developers of new cracking tools and technology.  The "large bitcoin collider" is especially innovative and interesting!

That's right, but we don't know what he specifically did and in what program. What entropy was used 128-256 bit. 128bit enropy 12 words, still get 256bit private key. Let's say we start iterating over the entire enropy of 128bit and, by derivation, generate 256 addresses and cut them off in front, as the creator of the puzzle did. We have to iterate over all 128bits (12 worlds, 2048^12). https://github.com/Mizogg/python-mnemonic For each of 2048 to 2048^11 etc.But the generation itself (if he did not use the words brainwallets) 128bit number was caused by some data for seed() ("some garbage" > Mersenne twister 2^19937 bit > seed() > 128bit > address), what size of "some garbage" for the swirl was used. Maybe the size of the "some garbage" was less than 128bit, maybe more. If he manually cut 256 addresses for the deep puzzle, then how did he get addresses from them.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58670653

combinatorics method, placement with repetitions, select from a set of 100 elements of 2 characters [00,01,02,03...97,98,99]

we get the number 22 characters long blablabla 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 99
or 9999999999999999999999 ((100; 11) 5653408585997652480000) ~2^73

9999999999999999999999/2^65 ~271 collisions, 2^73/2^65 = 256 collisions

1 collision when sampling from 100 if we do not take into account the exact number (we will rearrange it to get the right one)

we don’t care how we get the right numbers in what order we will rearrange them anyway to find the right one, blablabla 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 99 , 01 00 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 99, 02 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 99 etc...

11! 39916800

271 collisions 39916800×271 = 10817452800

this is for a seed of 2 characters, we can use any combination to create a seed Aa Ab Bb BA bA etc...

"Aa" 11! 39916800, 271 collisions 39916800×271 = 10817452800
"Ab" 11! 39916800, 271 collisions 39916800×271 = 10817452800
"BA" 11! 39916800, 271 collisions 39916800×271 = 10817452800

10817452800×1000(seed Aa Ab Bb BA bA etc...) = 10817452800000

made a selection of 50 out of 100

(100; 50) 3068518756254966037202730459529469739228459721684688959447786986982158958772355 072000000000000/2^65 (or 2^73) 83172367546103805632956336834744831338220102860894879569529077863864324986 collisions

of these 50 selected, one more sample

(50; 25)  1960781468160819415703172080467968000000/2^65 (of 2^73) 53147088188731933817 collisions

etc

(25; 11)  177925144320000/2^65 0,0000048226... collisions

ok. take (50; 25) 1960781468160819415703172080467968000000/2^65 53147088188731933817 collisions

53147088188731933817/10817452800000 = 4913087, factorial 11 must be sorted out all over 4913087×39916800=196114711161600  there is already a chance to calculate Cheesy

['75', '45', '51', '72', '06', '38', '89', '88', '16', '20', '88', '38', '12', '16', '41', '43', '12', '22', '81', '33', '38', '12', '81', '60', '20', '89', '52', '13', '88', '08']
screening out...
['88', '81', '06', '89', '16', '88', '33', '81', '13', '33', '72', '52', '60', '13', '13']
loop start...
1 5288168860138933063313 hhEEEEhhhEEEhEEEEhEEEhEhhEhEhhhEhhEhEEhEEEEhhhhEhhEhEhEhEhEhEEhhhEEEhhhEhhhE 0101000110101000110110100111010000100000110100000101111011100001101101111111011 0000101111110111001011110011001100010010011100011101001000100100111001001100110 00
2 5260130613883313811689 hhEEEEhEhEEEhhEhEEhhhhhhhhEEhhEhEhEEhEEEhhEEEhEhEhhhhhhEhEEhhEhEhEEEEhhEEhEE 0011111011100101011001100100000001010100101111100111001101010011101111011100100 0101000001100000101000000000011100011111101010100100001011011000110011111010001 01
3 3360133306161389815281 EhhhhhEEEhhhhhEhhEhhhEEEEhEhhEEEhhhhhEEEEhEEEhhEEEEEEhEhhEEEEEhhhhEhEhEEhhhE 0101011010111011011000011101011111111101001001101011011101111000011001110101110 1001111101101111000010000001011011001100011000011000001010011001011110110100011 10
4 3388168881136013890652 EhhhhhEhhEEEhEEEhhhhEhhhhEEEhhhhhhhhEEEhhEEEhEEEhhhEEhEEEhEEEEEEEEhEEhhhEEhh 0111111000101000010111001101011110011100000011101101110111110100101010000000010 0101000110011010111000101011110111000111011101011010000110100111011100100000011 10
5 681131333131660725288 EEEhhEhEhhEhEEEEhhhhEhEhEEhEhhhEhEhhhEEhhEEEhEhhhEEhEhhEEhhhEEEhEEEhEEhEhhhE 0100110011101111000000010100010100011000101100101010100001010111100101100010110 1100011101100100000101100011001101100111000110100010010001000011011111110011011 10
6 3381135206603388721381 EhhhhhEhEhEEEEhhEhhhEEEhEhhEhEhEhhEEEEEhEEEhhEhhhhEhEhhhEhEEEEEEhhhEhhEEEhhE 1000001100110001101010011111110101011001000011100100001110010001111011111110001 1100100110101110010101101101001010001010100001100001011101101111001011010100011 10
8 660133381888913527233 EEEhhEhEEEEEhhhhEEhhhEhhEhEEhEhhEEhhhEhhhhhhhhEEEhhEEEEhEEhEEhEEhhEEhEEEEhhh 1111101101011101100011010111100100011110110011000111001100001111110100110110110 0101000011000000010001010111111101010010111011010010110111110101110101001011011 10
10 1388721381893388066013 EEhhEhEEhhEEhhhEEEhEhEhhEhEEhhhhEhhhEEhhhEEEhhEhEEEhEEEhEhhhEEEhEEhhEEhhhEhE 0110011100111110101000100010000000001001000011000100101010111110000110001010010 1010010010100001100110000111111101001110100001101100110111100110010100000111100 00
11 1381168113608889728806 EEhhEhEEhEEEhEhEhEhEhhEhhEEhEhhhhEhEhhEhhEEhEEEhEEEEhhEEhhEhEhEhEhhEhEhEEhhh 1001111100001000001110001110101110110000100010101101111000111111001110101010101 0101100000100001101000110100011001100111100101001110101001011101001101001001010 10
15 3388527288608106331389 EhhhhhEhhEEEhhEEEEhEhhhhhEhhEEEhEEhhhhEhhhEEEEhhhhEEhEEEEEhhEEEhEEEEhEEhhhhE 0100001000011000110100000101110001111111010000110011110001011011000010110001011 0100100111010011001110010100000010100110010010001100010000000111010001101011000 00
18 1652338960880633728881 EEhhhhhEEEhEhhEhEEhhEhhhhEEEhhEEhEEEhhEhhEEEhhhEhhhEEEhEhhEEEhEEhEEhhEEhEhhE 0000101010111001101000101000011011110011110111000110011110100101101100010100011 1110011110100100101001001100101101110010101001110000100111101000000000100111100 10
19 3352811389720616818860 EhhhhhEEEEhhhEhhEEhEhhhEEEhEhhhEEEhEEEhEEhhhEhEEhEhhEhEhEEEhEhEEhhhhhEhEEEhE 1110010010101101001111111110100010001000110111110011111111011111100101111010001 0010010000010011011111100111101100010100010110011110110010111110110101001111111 11
20 5288810688166072891381 hhEEEEhhhEEEhhEhhhEhEhhEhhhEhEhEhhEEEhhhEEhhhhEEhEEEhhhEEEhhEEEEhEEhhEEEhhEE 1000001101100001000010000001000111000001101111101000010111110100000010101011011 0111100101111001010100000111011010000111011101000000101111001010110001000000011 01
22 1313896013883316815288 EEhhEEhEEEhEEEhEhhhhhEEhhEhhhEEEhhEEhhhhhEhEEhEhhEhEEEhhEEEhhEhEhhhEhhEEEEhE 0010100010111100101100011001001100001100010000110110111010110100010001010010111 1101110100111111000111100101001101110001011101001110010101001011101100111000100 00
25 3381725288131388130660 EhhhhhEhEhEEhEEEhEhEEhhhhhhEEEEEEhhEEhhEhEEEEhhhhEEhEhhhhEEEhEEEEEhEhhEhhEhh 0101111011010111100110110001100000100111000001100001011100100011001101100111000 0011101111110000101111011000001100110011011000101100000000010001110001011001110 11

['32', '22', '67', '57', '86', '21', '55', '39', '48', '86', '46', '40', '41', '64', '23', '74', '85', '48', '11', '75', '94', '64', '03', '29', '86', '71', '07', '65', '46', '81']
screening out...
['67', '22', '86', '64', '48', '11', '48', '22', '71', '64', '48', '57', '94', '40', '40']
loop start...
1 4894716748644822402286 3[33[3[[3[333[[[[3333[33[3[[[3[[[[3[333333[[3[[[3[333[3[3[[[3333[[[[33[[[[33 0111001000000010100100110100100111010001110101110110000001000101101100110110101 0010000011100000000111101000011000001100110111001111001111100001000011100010100 10
2 6411574886224048946740 333[33[[3[[[33[3[[3[[[[333333[3[[[3[[3[333[[33[[33[[33[[333333[[3[33[[[[3[[[ 1101001101100101100110000101010010100000111100111110010101011110101111001110000 0110001011101101000101100011110111100001001010100000001100101111100000001100011 00
3 1148228622487167649464 [[3[33[[[[[333[333[[[[33[3[3[333333[[3[33[[[[[33[33[3[[[3333[[[[3[33[333[3[[ 0010100000101011000101000011100101001001010110101111000001001101111111111110011 0111011010101011001001011100000101110000000101100111110101001000101111101010110 11
4 6422718611674822404864 333[33[[3333[33[[3[3[[[[33[[[3[333[[[3[33[3[[33[3[[3[3[[33[[[33[[3[[[[[33333 0000111111101100010101010101111111000010000001011100110101011100110011101010111 0000100010110011110011001001001010010110011010011111110010011000101100001011011 00
5 4064716711484822578640 3[[3[33[33[[3[3[33[[33[3[[3[[3[[[33[[33[3[333[3[[3[3[[[3333333[[[[[[[[[33333 1100110010001111101011110101000101111111101001011111100011000000101101110000110 0100111000000101000111010110101000100111111110000010111011100111000101101010100 00
6 4840644886225722716411 3[33[[3[33[[3[3[3[[3[3[[3[[[[[[[333[3[3[[33[3[[3[333[[3333[33[333[[[[3[3333[ 1001110010011010110011101110000101011000101011000100111000110001010100000110010 0100001101001111101010101011011010101111010110001000001000101010010111100000011 01
7 6764226440864848941171 33333[3[[[33[3[[[3333[[[33333[[[[3[33[[3[3[33[[[[333[[[[[3333[[[3[3[[33[[3[3 1000100111011000010110011001101010011101101111100010101101110010110010111000100 0101010001001011111011000011111011110001010001100101110010111100011101010101011 10
8 5794866748114864226448 33[3[3[33[3[33[[3[[3[333333[[[[3[33[3[[3[3[[3333[33[[[[[[[[[33[3[3[333[[33[[ 0010000010001111001101111010000111001110011000010110101111001101110001000001001 1010101000110000010100011001111111011001101111111100111100100011100011001001111 01
10 6494487140228648644811 333[3333333[[3[[[33[333333[[[[[3[3[[33[[[333[3[[[3[[[[[33[33[33[[3[33[[[[3[[ 1110001100101111111110001001111000001011100101110000010011111110111110011101110 0011000100100110100100100100100111101010000111111100110101111000001000011101010 00

['05', '20', '99', '07', '11', '00', '21', '92', '92', '99', '20', '92', '78', '88', '26', '25', '54', '62', '70', '37', '34', '54', '78', '59', '08', '49', '59', '64', '06', '37']
screening out...
['05', '49', '99', '78', '54', '05', '99', '34', '06', '92', '78', '54', '08', '99', '59']
loop start...
1 4906999954590592053499 1+11+1+1++1++1111+++++1111++1+111+1+++++++1+11+11+11++++1111++1+11+++1+111+1 1011100110110111100001100010010101111001100000111110111100001101000000011100010 0010111100000111011111110010001100000010100101110011101101010111010111101110101 01
7 4999345408990692055978 1+111+++1++1+++111+1+1++++++11++111+11+1+1+11+11++1++1+1+111+11+++1+1+111+1+ 1101111011011110101001110001001100001000101111100101111101100001010100010101000 0000111001101111001010001111100101100001011001110001001110111011100100100001011 10
8 878345999990554065478 ++1+++1+++11+++1++111+111+1+1++1+1++1+1+1+11+1+111++11+11++111+11++11+1++1+1 0000111101110011100010110100110101111000010011101011000011000100011000011011011 0110001110111000001011110011111111110011101110000010111010110100110101011010010 00
12 899785934057854069992 ++1+++11+++++++11+++1111++111+1111111+111+11++++1++1+1+11+++11+111++++11+11+ 1100010101110110101011110100010011010000100110100111110111101110010111001000001 1000001010111010100010011100000100010111110010110110011110101011011100101011010 10
13 4906929954990534995459 1+11+1+1++1++11+111+1+1++1++1++11++1+111++++1++++1+1++1++1+11+1+11111+1+1+11 1001000100101111001101111100110100011001011111010000101100111001011111000111001 0110101101001000011001000001001100010111001101111001001110011001010110000110101 00
14 678545408053499927859 +++11+1+1+111++111+++1++11111++++1+11++1111+1111111+1+++++++1+1++1+11+++1++1 1001001000000100111011110000001001111111110011011110001001101100001000010001011 0011011001110111010101001110100011110001010101000111111010001110000010111111100 10
15 699080554345449990559 +++11+11+111+++1+1+11+1+1+++1+1+1++1111+++1++1+11111+++11+++111++++1+1111++1 0100111110010110100001001111110101111010011110000110010101011111101000101110111 0100001001110111111001111100111000011010101000001101100000110000111100010101001 00
17 892065478990578594905 ++1+++1+1+111+1+1+1++++1+11+1++1++++++11+1111+111+1++11+1++11111+11+1+11+++1 0001111001111000001001101001111111110011001111010011101100001001110111110011101 1111011110100000000101000000010111001110101110001000000110010010100011011111011 00
19 878340599544959929906 ++1+++1+++11+++1++1+1+11+1++11+11111+1+11111++++11++1++++11+11+111+1+1111+++ 1001110000101001001110010111101010000101010110110110011010100000001001001000000 1110000010010111000110000010101011110101100100011101101101000001000101001011000 01
21 899499954590592785405 ++1+++1+1111111+++1++1++11+++++1+111+1++1++1+111+11+1++11+11+11++11+++1111++ 0100001100011011110011010011100010001101011001111010000000010100111001000001100 1100111101000001011000111011011111100100011101101111000001011011110011111110000 10
22 692499954780559780554 +++11+11++11+111+11++11+111+1+++11++++111++++++++1+1++++1111+11+11+1111+11++ 0011100110010011110010010001000001110010111111111100111111101010010000111001001 0001110010010111110101011110011011110110001111100001010000000100100111010001110 11
24 4959990878995499059234 1+11+111+++1++1+1111111+1++11++1+++++11+1+1111+111+1++++++1+1+1+11+++11+++1+ 0111001111011000010011011111011100001111011101111110110111101111110110001100101 1010110100000001010100101100111101110111011100011010111001111110010100111010010 10
26 5405990649780599085992 11+++1111+11++1+1+1111+1111+++1+++11++11++1++11+11+1++++111++1+11++++1++11++ 1110100001110111010111100101100011011011001100111011000101111110001110111001111 0101111100000101111000111011111101111110011101100100100101110111101001000001111 00
28 5999089206493454547899 11+111+1++11+111+++1+1+1++11++1+1111+1+1111+++111+1+1+11+++++++1++1++11+++1+ 1100010110011000111011101101010000010000000000111100010000101111010010111100111 1000001000011101100010100101001011011110101110100011001001100100110000000100011 11
30 3405065454499278990599 +111111+++11+1+1+111+111++1++11++1+1+++1++11++1++++++111+11+++111+++11+111++ 0111111001001010100100110100011100101010111011111101111001100010101100100101010 1001010000101010111101110000110000000100011110011000000101101011110111011010100 11
31 5478590806789205999999 11++1+1++1+1++++++11++1+1+1++1++++1+1++1111111+1+11+++1+1++1111+++1+1+111111 0101000100000010101111101011110010110010101101110011110000000110100010110011011 0001100110111011001000000011110010010110101010101000100100000000110101000101100 11

@Andzhing @Evillo I believe that the person who created this puzzle did not put much thought into it. They simply selected a random number in a very ordinary manner to create the puzzle, and we may be unnecessarily complicating it. My point is that we should also consider these aspects when attempting to solve it. below in lime green text.

I am the creator.

You are quite right, 161-256 are silly.  I honestly just did not think of this.  What is especially embarrassing, is this did not occur to me once, in two years.  By way of excuse, I was not really thinking much about the puzzle at all.

I will make up for two years of stupidity.  I will spend from 161-256 to the unsolved parts, as you suggest.  In addition, I intend to add further funds.  My aim is to boost the density by a factor of 10, from 0.001*length(key) to 0.01*length(key).  Probably in the next few weeks.  At any rate, when I next have an extended period of quiet and calm, to construct the new transaction carefully.

A few words about the puzzle.  There is no pattern.  It is just consecutive keys from a deterministic wallet (masked with leading 000...0001 to set difficulty).  It is simply a crude measuring instrument, of the cracking strength of the community.

Finally, I wish to express appreciation of the efforts of all developers of new cracking tools and technology.  The "large bitcoin collider" is especially innovative and interesting!
zahid888 He also wrote that he used a "It is just consecutive keys from a deterministic wallet (masked with leading 000...0001 to set difficulty)" this means that he could use anything, but most likely a regular random 2^256 address. He could create the keys a month before filling, or a week. And one time is not enough to shove all the devilry there, the clock counters... all this nonsense has a range "Mersenne twister 2^19937 bit (624·32 (2^32 = 4294967296) — 31)".

test

it took to open the first 3 puzzles through seed()

a = random.seed(1,15000000)

a1 = random.randrange(512,1024)
        if a1 == 514:

a2 = random.randrange(256,512)
            if a2 == 467:                

a3 = random.randrange(128,256)
                if a3 == 224:

14429208 seed-steps, 514, 467, 224

for 4 it's been a long time to search 1,1000000000...

because when finding the first one, it is necessary to iterate over all the first ones until it suits the second one, etc.

1024×1024×1024 =          1073741824        for 3pz
2048×2048×2048×2048 = 17592186044416  for 4pz
etc...

probably needed for the whole puzzle 160-66=94, (2^160)^94 ~ 2^15040

2^15040 all pz
2^19937 twister

Cheesy

Holy shhhit .. that's even waaaay harder than cracking a full 256 bits key.
Activity: 184
Merit: 3
zahid888 He also wrote that he used a "It is just consecutive keys from a deterministic wallet (masked with leading 000...0001 to set difficulty)" this means that he could use anything, but most likely a regular random 2^256 address. He could create the keys a month before filling, or a week. And one time is not enough to shove all the devilry there, the clock counters... all this nonsense has a range "Mersenne twister 2^19937 bit (624·32 (2^32 = 4294967296) — 31)".

test

it took to open the first 3 puzzles through seed()

a = random.seed(1,15000000)

a1 = random.randrange(512,1024)
        if a1 == 514:

a2 = random.randrange(256,512)
            if a2 == 467:                

a3 = random.randrange(128,256)
                if a3 == 224:

14429208 seed-steps, 514, 467, 224

for 4 it's been a long time to search 1,1000000000...

because when finding the first one, it is necessary to iterate over all the first ones until it suits the second one, etc.

1024×1024×1024 =          1073741824        for 3pz
2048×2048×2048×2048 = 17592186044416  for 4pz
etc...

probably needed for the whole puzzle 160-66=94, (2^160)^94 ~ 2^15040

2^15040 all pz
2^19937 twister

Cheesy
Jump to: