Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin puzzle transaction ~32 BTC prize to who solves it - page 8. (Read 187143 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I removed the space between the private keys.
See how the first 4 digits of the private key are known?
Now guess 66!

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/04/23/jWRcT.gif
Activity: 316
Merit: 34
Anyone have seen or experience with Bitcrack / fork for load starting points by file ?

Not sure what you are exactly wanting, but the easiest way is to create a Python script to feed the program starting ranges, and to keep track of said starting ranges. Not sure if starting ranges = starting points, but that is what I would do.
Yes starting ranges by default is sequel,
One an other forked Bitcrack today I see in my system, where generated random starting points, onword it's start from each generated point to series
Thinking if we load by file starting points, then maybe betterment,
By python we can assign single starting point for go on, but only when we need to search in trillions keys
And start/stop action waste time for small ranges for million etc

Anyone have seen or experience with Bitcrack / fork for load starting points by file ?
Yes starting ranges by default is sequel,
One an other forked Bitcrack today I see in my system, where generated random starting points, onword it's start from each generated point to series
Thinking if we load by file starting points, then maybe betterment,
By python we can assign single starting point for go on, but only when we need to search in trillions keys
And start/stop action waste time for small ranges for million etc

Not sure what you are exactly wanting, but the easiest way is to create a Python script to feed the program starting ranges, and to keep track of said starting ranges. Not sure if starting ranges = starting points, but that is what I would do.

just see its forked name
url = https://github.com/pikachunakapika/BitCrack.git

pikachunakapika
its uses random ver

[Info] Initializing GeForce GTX 460
 [Info] Generating 4,143,104 starting points (158.0MB)

these generating point could be load by file ?

ReadMe note
-r, --random    Each point will start in random KEYSPACE

Activity: 1050
Merit: 219
Shooters Shoot...

Activity: 316
Merit: 34
Activity: 828
Merit: 657
Please reply asap.

We only can know the  private key of the puzzles that are expected to be on low bit ranges. The method is that I already expose and you quoted if you don't know how to read is not my problem
Activity: 3
By which program you cracked that? and how to find thats in what range?

I use keyhunt the program that i develop:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/keyhunt-development-requests-bug-reports-5322040
https://github.com/albertobsd/keyhunt

But other programs can also be used like Kangaroo

https://github.com/JeanLucPons/Kangaroo

There is no way to know the range of an address.

But since we are talking here of puzzle 66 i did the test in the bit 66 just to check if that address was in that range, and actually the key is of that address is in that range!!

Other address besides of low bit puzzles aren't vulnerable to this.

As soon as the person who finds puzzle 66 sends the transaction to the network, pubkey will appear without requiring network approval. Once Pubkey appears it will take 1 second to find the private key. Then, someone else will spend again because the network approval has not yet occurred. The person with the highest network approval will own the bitcoins. Even if you send with a high transaction fee, the person who receives a higher transaction fee and network approval than you will win. For this reason, Low puzzles are problematic.

Exactly all the non-confirmed transacctions are public avaible in the mempool of each node.

Also there is sites to check them https://mempool.space/ also they offer some api to check for some values

https://mempool.space/docs/api/rest#get-address-transactions-mempool

Once that you get the TX id, you need to download the Raw transaction, decode it and extract the publickey and that is easy to do if you know what are you doing.

If find the Pkey by pubkey is so easy like this, then why puzzle 130 didnt solve yet?

Well for puzzle  66 is really easy (some minutes/seconds) but since the complexity is exponential it will take a lot of time do that for those bits ranges, months or years depending of hardware.

Here we are talking of low bit puzzles less than 80 bits are solvables by GPU almost in less than 10 minutes (in avarage the time needed to mine a block)

Hey Alberto, I want to know how to get private key for non-confirmed transactions if we get the Uncompressed Public key from the https://mempool.space/ Raw Txns, i decoded the public key but it was uncompressed public key and if we can't calculate private key from uncompressed public key how to mine the transaction??. Please reply asap.
Activity: 25
it should be cool if the puzzle 66 will be in the halving block
The money for puzzle number 65 is at this address : 3GVSoQar7WnVMFjchpkNkh9UwkJbbdeCwM
Interesting even that it was moved in 2019 it still untouched

2019-06-08 00:39:02   BTC address:  3GVSoQar7WnVMFjchpkNkh9UwkJbbdeCwM

I think the person who solved #65 is very rich or has no interest in Bitcoin ...

Grin Grin

Or maybe he lost his private key hahaha
Activity: 235
Merit: 12

what do you mean payout!

can you give me answer here, thank you

It means that he has a private key or knows someone who does. And that he is large miner who will include that transaction in the next block to be calculated.

In other words, the bots are screwed.  Grin
maybe the creator move them

like this or more retarded

The author doesn't have that necessity.

There are remainin 956.5 BTC in those puzzles near 61 Million USD at todays price on those puzzles if the author is driven by greed what stop him to take those ?

Activity: 17
The money for puzzle number 65 is at this address : 3GVSoQar7WnVMFjchpkNkh9UwkJbbdeCwM

I think the person who solved #65 is very rich or has no interest in Bitcoin ...

Grin Grin

HODL'ing
Bitcoin Cash here
https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/BCH/qz5q3kl2hlsgwadl7u8dzu9278k05kxs8s8p3raj3k

maybe the creator move them
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k

Grin Grin

HODL'ing
Activity: 56
Merit: 8

Grin Grin

Activity: 52
Merit: 1
I'm surprised why you are asking such weird questions these days, do you really not know anything about these things, or maybe you are someone else who is running the "@NotATether" account. Anyway, if you mean to ask who solved puzzles 64 and 65, let me tell you, puzzle 64 was solved by some unknown person and puzzle 65 was not solved but swept by the creator himself, I want to tell the creator to put it back in puzzle 65 or in my wallet Cheesy

Activity: 260
Merit: 19
the right steps towerds the goal
There's simply no feasible way to withdraw the funds on lower end puzzles like #66. It will be snatched up by bots. Not maybe, but it's 100% guaranteed. There will be hundreds of withdrawal transactions with varying fees all battling each other. You will simply be left in the dust.

I don't understand how it is possible for that to happen as long as the solver does not disclose the private key. I mean, #64 and #65 both have unknown keys, right?
I'm surprised why you are asking such weird questions these days, do you really not know anything about these things, or maybe you are someone else who is running the "@NotATether" account. Anyway, if you mean to ask who solved puzzles 64 and 65, let me tell you, puzzle 64 was solved by some unknown person and puzzle 65 was not solved but swept by the creator himself, I want to tell the creator to put it back in puzzle 65 or in my wallet Cheesy
Activity: 19
Merit: 5
One year would be wonderful, whoever could solve 66 in one year! Roll Eyes

I'm not saying that the key is there tho.

What I meant is that my rig would take one year to search that portion of the range.

The key might not be there at all.

Personally I don't feel like wasting a year to find out.

But who knows, maybe someone with better hardware, able to do that range in much less time, might be willing to check it out for themselves.

Activity: 33
Everything is useless, I have tried many predictions like this, none of them worked Sad

I also tried to predict #66 in a similar way but the ranges I got are still too big to do anything useful. I don't have high end hardware to test the predictions either, and the ranges I got are around 40% of the total range.
Factoring in that most likely the beginning and end of the ranges have been searched already, and doing other basic assumptions, you can reduce the range down but it's still too big.
Furthermore, now I am trying my luck on #130 because why not. It is very unlikely that #66 will get in my hands (or yours) so I just gave up on that.

Exactly. I'm also long done with #66.

I'm currently trying my luck with #130 too cause even brute forcing it could be done in less time than #66.

I shared this not with the intent of actually predicting the correct key, but to maybe narrow down the range.

Still, my rig would take one year to search from 290860e0f31602000:291fff00000000000.

Way more if 290860e0f31602000 is used as mid point instead of starting point.

Anyways, sorry if the idea is dumb, and thanks for your answers.  Smiley

One year would be wonderful, whoever could solve 66 in one year! Roll Eyes
Activity: 19
Merit: 5
Everything is useless, I have tried many predictions like this, none of them worked Sad

I also tried to predict #66 in a similar way but the ranges I got are still too big to do anything useful. I don't have high end hardware to test the predictions either, and the ranges I got are around 40% of the total range.
Factoring in that most likely the beginning and end of the ranges have been searched already, and doing other basic assumptions, you can reduce the range down but it's still too big.
Furthermore, now I am trying my luck on #130 because why not. It is very unlikely that #66 will get in my hands (or yours) so I just gave up on that.

Exactly. I'm also long done with #66.

I'm currently trying my luck with #130 too cause even brute forcing it could be done in less time than #66.

I shared this not with the intent of actually predicting the correct key, but to maybe narrow down the range.

Still, my rig would take one year to search from 290860e0f31602000:291fff00000000000.

Way more if 290860e0f31602000 is used as mid point instead of starting point.

Anyways, sorry if the idea is dumb, and thanks for your answers.  Smiley
Activity: 17

importing private key to electrum wallet then send to your address is it enough? or some bots can double spend tx

someone pls  advise how to avoid such attack i read that the second of the public key of key 66 67 is revealed looters can double spend tx and steal those coins

suppose someone lucky find the private key of the puzzle what he should do what wallet is more secure to use to send those coin

what do you mean payout!

can you give me answer here, thank you

Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
I don't understand how it is possible for that to happen as long as the solver does not disclose the private key. I mean, #64 and #65 both have unknown keys, right?

No, you're wrong. The private keys of #64 and #65 are known:

#64 = F7051F27B09112D4
#65 = 1A838B13505B26867

As soon as someone makes an outgoing transaction of #66 the pubkey will be revealed. With the revealed pubkey it's a matter of seconds to get the private key and then you can replace the still-ongoing unconfirmed transaction and forward the coins of #66 to any other address.

Please understand that I cannot publish here the key for

#66 =

I'm still preparing the payout Wink
Pages:
Jump to: