Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Randomizer, just a stupid pyramid scheme - page 14. (Read 55567 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 505
you can withdraw as often as you want, as long as your balance is >0,
no need to re-enter, although your free to open up a second/third/forth/... account if you wish to.

oh and btw, you can not overpay,
overpayed coins, or those received after account-activation are available to withdraw too.
you could even use your account as a mobile-wallet, just edit the bcaOUT to whatever address you want to send coins to.
If someone want to make me his sponsor: http://fxnet.co.cc/?ref=16 Smiley
i'v put you under davidonpda.
ah, ok,
guess u wont get a share then.  Grin

maybe i can catch one of the next ones to drop into your downline, i'll keep an eye on it.
Use me as your sponsor so he doesn't take half the bitcoins upfront! Cheesy

http://fxnet.co.cc/?ref=14
gladly i was just checking the DB before the next user got activated,
so i just have put him/her under your account.
as soon as he/she's activated, you should get your share.  Cheesy

i think i'll work out a random-ref in case of no-ref, we'll see.
Warning: the randomizer has been hacked!
don't send any coins, check your account and withdraw what's left.
i'm trying to figure out what happened.

first things first: i'm sorry!
i know it's been a long time, i hope you'll forgive me someday.

haven't really been active in the last couple of months,
only logged in to the forums to delete some junk-posts on the german subforums when i read about them on my mails and didnt really do anything in the bitcoin-world besides that.

so what happened to the randomizer?
as mentioned, it got hacked and no, it wasn't me.
someone injected the mysql database, changed users passwords, logged in to users accounts and changed btc-addresses to withdraw available coins.
that way he was able to grab about 100-150 bitcoins, or something in that range.

i probably should have taken down the site completely immediately,
but i actually planned to get rid of the leaks and bring it back on track.
life sucks sometimes though and i had to care about some other, more serious stuff in my life,
so i never found some time to even take a closer look into it.

anyway, there's still about 145BTC left on the randomizer wallet, i never touched them at all
and i would be more than happy to hand them out, the only question is how to do it.
if i just allow everyone to withdraw their available balance, even the hacker will be able to login to those accounts he changed and might get some more coins, noone wants that.

i guess the only feasible way would be for you to mail me with your username from the email address you registered your account with (if that mail address doesnt exist, you should at least be able to tell me, what it was).
it might take some more time, cuz i'll have to check each request manually, but i think it'll work.

if that's ok with you, please send your requests to [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: