Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 149. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 04:27:56 AM
Yes true, the fact that there are many people feel the benefits after the presence of bitcoin. They can do things from faucet claims, trading, mining and follow the signature campaign.
Signature campaign is not a real job, you should not depend on it because, in the future, I can ensure with you that signature campaign will end and there will be no more signature campaign for you to join. Try to find a better job instead of it
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 26, 2017, 04:17:02 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I agree with you, we can't deny that many people earn from bitcoin like those who are employed that also needs hard work and determination to do good job. It can reduce unemployment because it gives opportunity for those who job seeker that can find job because of many requirements. it can also give opportunity to those who are already employed to have another source of income.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
August 26, 2017, 03:29:20 AM
Yes true, the fact that there are many people feel the benefits after the presence of bitcoin. They can do things from faucet claims, trading, mining and follow the signature campaign.

I don't recognize signature campaigns as a job or a work but a task that we will be given a certain amount of bitcoins or other digital currencies in return. I just save most of my digital currencies in hope that it will be more expensive in the near future.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 03:19:05 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 26, 2017, 01:26:19 AM
This is a very surprising fact, now online trading format has turned to cryptocurrency trading and this opens up many opportunities for those who are already working or still unemployed. I'm sure many people are feeling the benefits after the presence of bitcoin and the fact is true and I sure that bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
Yes you are right just because of this Bitcoin we have new era in digital currency and now thousands of peoples related with this and they have good jobs and good earning just because of bitcoins in near future we are watching we have more opportunities for many peoples to join this community and have good career with good income just hard work is needed because its not easy
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 01:14:45 AM
There are a lot of perks to bitcoin:

1. Low cost fees
2. Liquidity is there
3. Scarcity (there are limited amounts)
4. Upside potential

As for unemployment, I wouldn't say it helps but it certainly gives assistance in multiple areas making it a very good invention.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 26, 2017, 12:55:09 AM
This is a very surprising fact, now online trading format has turned to cryptocurrency trading and this opens up many opportunities for those who are already working or still unemployed. I'm sure many people are feeling the benefits after the presence of bitcoin and the fact is true and I sure that bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
August 25, 2017, 07:25:43 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I definitely agree with you because in Bitcoin we can get all of our salary from hardwork and creativity tax free.In secular work experience is a must because manpower is all that they need at all;but in Bitcoin knowledge is all we need because eventhough you are just a newbie if you have a knowledge of learning,nothing is impossible.Bitcoin also serves as extra income for those people that has no job.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
August 25, 2017, 05:40:23 PM

I believe it does. Instead of working secularly they can make bitcoin their career and be financially free. 
Activity: 784
August 25, 2017, 12:55:58 PM
Positive impact of bitcoin one of them is to help reduce unemployed, so they have purchasing power that's almost comparable with worker. I believe it happens, in countrys that accepts existence of bitcoin. Bitcoin helps many people around the world to earn extra income.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
August 25, 2017, 11:05:16 AM
Bitcoin actually does reduce unemployment and puts food on the table of a lot of people, it creates a large source of income for the poor people and infact it reduces the rate of crime in the society since everyone has an investment.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
August 23, 2017, 06:24:47 AM
They said it’s hard to find a job specially in your own country, that they rather leave their family and go abroad to find a job because of high salary. If you are unemployed today or even employed, Bitcoin is highly recommended, because they believe that bitcoin is the future money.

This is the wrong belief of every people in their country. There is no such thing as hard to find a job, it is more like, there is a job but I don't like it. They don't like it because maybe of it's salary or the kind of the job. Also, I will not recommend bitcoin to people because they will be just looking at it and realize earning money is easy, but actually it is not.
i personally have a little mining farm, has hired 5 workers to do maintenance and monitoring. i was unemployed too , a little piece by piece bitcoin i coupound it until i could afford to build a mining rig , and as time goes by my mining business growing .

a little bit example on how bitcoin could really reduces unemployment.
Activity: 896
August 23, 2017, 06:08:49 AM
I think mining coins can be a "job".  If done intelligently, it can be quite profitable.  It's basically another type of tech job.
Minning is already a real job for some people. But some work with bitcoin. Not just minning. Trading And Doing can also be a Job. Let alone work for bounty I can say easy. It must take time to learn about bitcoin alone
By mastering both (mining and trading) we can help reduce unemployment
in the community by the way invites and teach those who do not have a job.
Activity: 358
August 23, 2017, 06:01:48 AM

yess, but some people will say he is unemployment. because he dont work in real.
bitcoin also decrease people that work in office. they quit from their job, and switch to bitcoin, cause they can earn money more and more in there.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 23, 2017, 05:47:46 AM
They said it’s hard to find a job specially in your own country, that they rather leave their family and go abroad to find a job because of high salary. If you are unemployed today or even employed, Bitcoin is highly recommended, because they believe that bitcoin is the future money.

This is the wrong belief of every people in their country. There is no such thing as hard to find a job, it is more like, there is a job but I don't like it. They don't like it because maybe of it's salary or the kind of the job. Also, I will not recommend bitcoin to people because they will be just looking at it and realize earning money is easy, but actually it is not.
Activity: 153
August 23, 2017, 05:32:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2017, 06:58:39 PM
I think mining coins can be a "job".  If done intelligently, it can be quite profitable.  It's basically another type of tech job.
Minning is already a real job for some people. But some work with bitcoin. Not just minning. Trading And Doing can also be a Job. Let alone work for bounty I can say easy. It must take time to learn about bitcoin alone
Mining is a real job because to start mining we must need a lot of capital so that all operations can run well.
I personally do not have enough knowledge to start mining myself, maybe I can buy some equipment to mine but I do not know to run it all.
yes mining is a good job but for expert people only, in fact most of the people do not have knowledge about mining and they even cannot fulfill all the requirements for staring mining therefore to me i think that  joining a signature campaign can be a good idea for those people who do not have any investment.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 22, 2017, 06:33:02 PM

I knew someone which is my past friend who is very boastful, I just introduced him to bitcoin and even told me that bitcoin sucks and it is a scam but now he's one of the people who loves to mine and makes it his a business thing. And every time he cash out his money, he is posting it on facebook just to show his "wealth" online, he treats mining as his job already.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
August 22, 2017, 06:23:52 PM

This is true, bitcoins really reduced unemployment in thats make our government happy. Not only reduced but it helps and give hopes to the people who cannot qualified for a job like educational achievement is only at highschool or less, then the bystanders which is some did not finish school and also the old people. Now they have the chance to earn more than they deserve as long as they like to learn and earn thru bitcoin.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 05:52:43 PM
Agreed, it must take time and knowledge to work for a bitcoin, only the expert one can generate huge amount of profit from bitcoin, but mining is something that is handled by professional, it is not for normal people, for mining we must be professional and have to devote all our attention to bitcoin, but I suggest bounty is lot more easier than any method.
yes that is right although purchasing bitcoin and then holding it for a good time is not so much technical. but to know about the market and you need to study and get some knowledge so that you can take a right decision in a right time. but for mining it is true that it require some professionalism, and which can only be get through experience.
Jump to: