Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 152. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 105
August 20, 2017, 05:28:17 AM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin

I do agree with you. I'm a first time mother so I decided to quit my job so I can be a full time mom to my child so basically im unemployed. Considering my status right now earning bitcoins is my source of income. I can take care of my daughter while also earning at home.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 02:42:53 AM
Bitcoin is not reducing unemployment . It's just some unemployed people treat bitcoin as the only source of income. It doesn't affect unemployment but instead it opens more opportunity.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
August 20, 2017, 02:04:00 AM
You can make bitcoin as your temporary cause of income but you can also find a stable job to make your income steady. But I can day it that bitcoin can't reduces unemployment. Because many of the people have no work and have no budget to buy a gadgets so how they know about this right.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
August 20, 2017, 12:49:45 AM
Ofcourse yes bitcoin can reduce unemplyment people becauae bitcoin also consider as a sideline job? Or parttime job it will give us an extra income to buy anything that we want or due for payment. So ithink many people got interest to bitcoin and will start to earn . Smiley
Activity: 240
August 20, 2017, 12:20:22 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I don't consider bitcoin quite that much as a job because we all know that there are a lot of possibilities that may happen in bitcoin. It may be gone sooner or late or if we would be lucky, it may improve more specially it's price. You can not depend on bitcoin because it's risky, the income that you may get would not always be as big as you expected or if you are unfortunate you may not gain anything that's why it would really be for the greater good if you will find yourself a decent job so that you can support your daily needs.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
August 20, 2017, 12:16:43 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

There are some people who says it is not but for me bitcoin reduces unemployment. I have some scenarios that can support my statement. My brother is graduated last 3 years ago and he doesn't have a job but today my brother is now working and participating in signature campaign and he considered it as a job.
Activity: 150
August 20, 2017, 12:14:49 AM

I agree, bitcoin is a very great oppurtunity to earn huge incomes wherein if you would put up a lot of hard work and effort on doing it, you will surely gain through it and all your hard work will pay off. It's digital age also so it would really make sense if bitcoin will serve as an aid for the unemployed. Many are going through some hard times in finding a job so bitcoin really helped a lot in giving some temporary job to those who are finding a job. But it wouldn't be necessary if you will make it as the only job you have and depend your life with it.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 20, 2017, 12:08:59 AM

In some ways, I think it does. Those who does not have a decent job yet may consider bitcoin as a job but it would take up a lot of time before they would get high amount of income with it. Just like any other physical job, bitcoin also requires hard work and a lot of effort. The fact that the influence of bitcoin is still growing nowadays makes it agreeable to believe that bitcoin really reduce unemployment but I don't find it good to be complasant with bitcoin. You cannot always depend on it, you should still atleast find a stable job for your very own sake.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 19, 2017, 11:37:45 PM
I think yes bitcoin can reduce unemployment  becuase bitcoin give us a chance to earn a lot of money lets say it bitcoin is easiest way to have a work a lot of unemployed people? Becuase bitcoin give us a money by sharing details and ideas about bitcoin. its so easy even if you are busy  or you are in school. You can earn a money by using this and maybe youll become rich like others just you need is work hard .  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
August 19, 2017, 09:00:59 PM
Bitcoin is a good help for employment. It reduces who are not earning, there are lot of people freelancing at bitcoin and we can see really earning more than people at the office. There are lot of opportunities being offered, people who are skillful are potential on getting rich through bitcoin. There is no easy way to earn but you can employ your self in your own pace and time through earning programs of bitcoin. Bitcoin will not actually remove the unemployment but it will be a good help to lessen its number.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
August 19, 2017, 05:11:57 PM
Bitcoin says unemployment and it's true! and this is good ! We think so, but what actually comes out who thinks the same way? Our employers who force us to work for a pittance do not enjoy it!

But it all depends on someone personally, if he wants to try of course there is always a chance to succeed. Many people just hope for help and do not want to do their utmost to keep them idle. Bitcoin is an opportunity to reduce unemployment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
August 19, 2017, 02:51:14 PM
Yes we can say that it can reduces unemployment because it requires hardwork but it doesn't mean that you work only for bitcoins or cryptocurrencies. You also need some other way to earn money. You must do many things as long as you can to makes your goal near you.
no doubt bitcoin can reduce the unemployment because bitcoin is being a good source of income for a lot of unemployed people and it is a golden chance to save money for your future. Having bitcoin in your life is good but I think we should use bitcoin as a side job or as apart time job because quitting your job for bitcoin is ridiculous you can use bitcoin to save money for your future but with this you need to have some permanent job as well. 
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 19, 2017, 01:45:04 PM

I do not think so. There are criteria you should know to say that. Unemployment is different, and if they work at home and rely on bitcoin (unofficial work) I think they are still called unemployed.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 19, 2017, 01:33:29 PM

Bitcoin can reduce unemployment. Maybe that happens when most people are able to participate in Bitcoin and invest in it. On the other hand, we can make money from Bitcoin without funding through signature campaigns. Most unemployed people find signature campaigns that help them have a stable job but it requires them to work hard and be knowledgeable about Bitcoins.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
August 19, 2017, 01:06:52 PM
Bitcoin doesn't give much in terms of efficiency gains so it can't do much for unemployment, it's just a currency.
You are just a new one here and you don't experience the goodness of bitcoin because if you are an at least 1 year old bitcoin user and dependent in bitcoin then you can easily tell that bitcoin is enough for you to make a living and buy the things that you want because in bitcoin, it gives a higher profit or income rather than the usual employee but it needs a lot of patience and effort before you become stabilize at a good rate of income.

True, there is someone i knew who is a Sr. member and his income in bitcoin is enough for her to buy things that she wanted and help her parents financially. When ever he gets a chance to join a campaign, she do her best to comply with rules of the forum and try her best to meet the number of needed post per week, after the campaign succeeds, then she always reward herself by buying lots of food and saving some for future concerns while she have already given some of her money to her parents.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
August 19, 2017, 12:58:36 PM
I can say I know some people wich are working into crypto world and were able to keep and get a steady income from crypto doing trading and some others services, but in the general the earnings you may get aren’t enough to cover developed countries, but it does help others countries for sure.
Hmmm but in reality it only help those who're first world countries, those who've already in the more advanced phase of technology. I mean they are the only ones who could utilize it. But for those who're in the third world country well, they won't do much therefore this won't help them much.

I do not think that it van only help or only applicable to the first world country.  People there are rich and maybe they do not like us who uses bitcoin to earn more.  I am from a third world country and we are using bitcoin here.  We are into it because the salary we have from our job is not sufficient.  Basically it can reduce unemployment.
Every country always has homeless and people who do not job, even if they are first world countries. The USA, Japan, Britain, etc all of them have poor people. And those people do need money. First world countries are more developed than others and therefore, the citizens, even the poor ones, can easily access the cyber network and the internet and make money with bitcoin Wink
Activity: 364
August 19, 2017, 12:46:31 PM

Bitcoin can indeed reduce unemployment, but we can not know what bitcoin is in the future or something bad happens to bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
August 19, 2017, 12:03:17 PM
Bitcoin says unemployment and it's true! and this is good ! We think so, but what actually comes out who thinks the same way? Our employers who force us to work for a pittance do not enjoy it!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
August 19, 2017, 12:00:44 PM
I have no doubt that Bitcoin reduce unemployment and that it is offering jobs for so many unemployed people worldwide. I know even some people working full time with Bitcoin and earning high income monthly.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 19, 2017, 11:49:29 AM
I can say I know some people wich are working into crypto world and were able to keep and get a steady income from crypto doing trading and some others services, but in the general the earnings you may get aren’t enough to cover developed countries, but it does help others countries for sure.
Hmmm but in reality it only help those who're first world countries, those who've already in the more advanced phase of technology. I mean they are the only ones who could utilize it. But for those who're in the third world country well, they won't do much therefore this won't help them much.

I do not think that it van only help or only applicable to the first world country.  People there are rich and maybe they do not like us who uses bitcoin to earn more.  I am from a third world country and we are using bitcoin here.  We are into it because the salary we have from our job is not sufficient.  Basically it can reduce unemployment.
Jump to: