Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 153. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 19, 2017, 07:56:14 AM
I can say I know some people wich are working into crypto world and were able to keep and get a steady income from crypto doing trading and some others services, but in the general the earnings you may get aren’t enough to cover developed countries, but it does help others countries for sure.
Hmmm but in reality it only help those who're first world countries, those who've already in the more advanced phase of technology. I mean they are the only ones who could utilize it. But for those who're in the third world country well, they won't do much therefore this won't help them much.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 19, 2017, 02:12:56 AM
I can say I know some people wich are working into crypto world and were able to keep and get a steady income from crypto doing trading and some others services, but in the general the earnings you may get aren’t enough to cover developed countries, but it does help others countries for sure.
Bitcoin is not a thing that we need to be serious about. If you are in a developed country then trusting bitcoin to be the main source of income and also to cover all of your expenses is bad because bitcoin is still young and it cannot give you assurance that it will have a continuous profitability for its users so there is nothing better with a regular job.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
August 18, 2017, 08:26:10 PM
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
August 17, 2017, 02:59:52 PM
Buddy,I have a doubt. How will bitcoin reduce unemployment? Bitcoin is just like any other fiat currencies. Will dollar reduce unemployment? The answer is no. If you have any skills , you can offer your skills to other people and can get paid in bitcoin or dollar. Thats it. There is one advantage with bitcoin , that is it can used as a investment because its price is increasing day by day. I dont think bitcoin will reduce unemployment.

This approach is the correct approach to understand bitcoin will never ever reduce unemployment. Bitcoin is not a tool for providing new jobs to the people. It's a currency. And currencies won't make people employed.

Really? Do you think that bitcoin can't reduce the unemployment? Then see yourself and realize that you are not earning from bitcoin and you have no profit from your money which you used on bitcoin?
I think we should see ourself firstly and because if i see myself then bitcoin seriously has changed my life by financially. But about this thread, i have a strong point that bitcoin reduce the unemployment not in a big level but sure bitcoin is doing it.
I agree with you. Bitcoins have reduced unemployment and at least those who are earning from bitcoins should not say that bitcoins are not playing any role in the reduction of unemployment. They are definitely providing many educated unemployed people with new ways of earning for themselves just by sitting at home.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
August 16, 2017, 06:25:13 AM
Well, this topic can go both ways - Bitcoin can reduce unemployment as well as make people unemployed (Maybe not at this stage).

Yes, bitcoin has the potential to reduce unemployment as it engages more and more people in its network by providing job opportunities through trading, services and many more. All these opportunities have the power to generate enough revenue for a person to live off it, if the individual at hand is to spend enough time on the work that has been given to him / her.

However, Bitcoin can also cause unemployment as people in banks and those directly connected to Fiat printing may loose their jobs. I know it may seem dumb, but it can happen.
yesxi also agree it can really reduces un employment because it has many diff. work on it and we can also gain .in different way through it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
August 16, 2017, 06:03:42 AM
Well, this topic can go both ways - Bitcoin can reduce unemployment as well as make people unemployed (Maybe not at this stage).

Yes, bitcoin has the potential to reduce unemployment as it engages more and more people in its network by providing job opportunities through trading, services and many more. All these opportunities have the power to generate enough revenue for a person to live off it, if the individual at hand is to spend enough time on the work that has been given to him / her.

However, Bitcoin can also cause unemployment as people in banks and those directly connected to Fiat printing may loose their jobs. I know it may seem dumb, but it can happen.
Activity: 812
August 16, 2017, 05:01:06 AM
Buddy,I have a doubt. How will bitcoin reduce unemployment? Bitcoin is just like any other fiat currencies. Will dollar reduce unemployment? The answer is no. If you have any skills , you can offer your skills to other people and can get paid in bitcoin or dollar. Thats it. There is one advantage with bitcoin , that is it can used as a investment because its price is increasing day by day. I dont think bitcoin will reduce unemployment.

This approach is the correct approach to understand bitcoin will never ever reduce unemployment. Bitcoin is not a tool for providing new jobs to the people. It's a currency. And currencies won't make people employed.

Really? Do you think that bitcoin can't reduce the unemployment? Then see yourself and realize that you are not earning from bitcoin and you have no profit from your money which you used on bitcoin?
I think we should see ourself firstly and because if i see myself then bitcoin seriously has changed my life by financially. But about this thread, i have a strong point that bitcoin reduce the unemployment not in a big level but sure bitcoin is doing it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 04:42:49 AM
I believe that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate, but can provide work or work-outs for those who have the Internet. Although many with the presence of a computer are still hesitant to start earning with bitcoin or even not heard of it.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 04:34:52 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
really more skilled people are there without any job. they may understand the technology behind bitcoin very easily. so if they join bitcoin they can earn well by their creative skill and knowledge.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 16, 2017, 04:19:33 AM
Yes we can say that it can reduces unemployment because it requires hardwork but it doesn't mean that you work only for bitcoins or cryptocurrencies. You also need some other way to earn money. You must do many things as long as you can to makes your goal near you.
I agree, there are so many things in online to do if ypu are only a harworking man. Many people who have no work and willing to work to earn even small amount of income .
Hard work is the key for all the people to earn money, there is no excuses for earning money, even you don't have work or other source of income and even if you are actually empty pocket person then it just need effort coming from you so you can earn money and once you can earn money then you can start buying bitcoin which can help you to earn more.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
August 16, 2017, 02:25:41 AM
Yes we can say that it can reduces unemployment because it requires hardwork but it doesn't mean that you work only for bitcoins or cryptocurrencies. You also need some other way to earn money. You must do many things as long as you can to makes your goal near you.
I agree, there are so many things in online to do if ypu are only a harworking man. Many people who have no work and willing to work to earn even small amount of income .
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 01:29:14 AM
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 12:30:34 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

For my opinion in that question, probably bitcoin can reduces unemployment nowadays or even right now because bitcoin can help people who are unemployed,It is the  best way for them to be able to work on without any requirements. they simply answer the given question and post as a result of that they earn money in easy way and legal way of working.In that case all unemployed will reduce through the help of online work like bitcoin.
Activity: 327
August 16, 2017, 12:01:03 AM
Well i agree. I learned bitcoin from my unemployed friends. They are actually earning more than what i'am earning from my previous job. Before i was told about it, the idea gave me a bad impression and i was like; "What the fudge! How in the world they have a lot of income when in fact they are not working and there they are sitting pretty on there home all day long?!" Out of curiousity i asked them what are they into, then that is when i started joining the world of bitcoin. So i was thankful for that unemployed friend of mine, i earn an extra income now to help my family.
Activity: 420
August 15, 2017, 10:52:20 PM
Yes i think bitcoin will  reduces unemployment but some people dont have skills to use this and theyre didnt kniw about what is bitcoin . but bitcoin reduce a little bit of unemployment just spread the knowledge that you know to people that didnt know about bitcoin. because everyone starts from no knowledge or newbie  Smiley
Activity: 532
Presale is live!
August 15, 2017, 10:37:55 PM
Imagine all the people who are making some side income from Bitcoin on this forum and also ICOs and exchanges and professional traders, the list goes on. There are so many people who are working for Bitcoins that you are definitely right if Bitcoin was not here there would be lots more unemployment, for sure.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 15, 2017, 10:12:27 PM

Right. I think earning money is often misconcepted for employment. Bitcoin is a good way to earn and a good way to save as well but hat's entirely different from being one of the taxpaying public since we're not paying any taxes here. Though seeing how corrupt most politicians are with the taxes we're paying them, i'd be happy to be unemployed and just work with btc.
Activity: 168
August 15, 2017, 06:51:50 PM

Activity: 770
August 15, 2017, 06:40:36 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
August 15, 2017, 06:08:41 PM

I agree. Earning bitcoin also requires work, but not physically, hence, it is more mentally and stratetigically. It requires these aspects so that you earn bitcoin effectively and efficiently. And to achieve effectivity, you have to complete task at required time. Most of task to earn bitcoin is needed to be accomplished within a time frame. To achieve efficiency, you have to find a task that requires minimal work, but pays higher. In general, working for is just like working in the real word. It is of the same concept but different form
I believe that bitcoins have nothing to do with unemployment and, at least until the time when the crypto currency is legalized and will not be considered an entrepreneurial activity. To date, for an unemployed person and a person without money, Bitcoin gives a lot of opportunities. But this is only financial independence, which should not concern unemployment.
Jump to: