Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 151. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 20, 2017, 11:02:37 PM
Of course,even i would say that bitcoin is a blessing to the unemployed people.It has given a new earning opportunity to them by working in a signature campaign,by trading,etc.It has given eual opportunities to even people of the under developed countries.What they need is a pc or laptop and an access to internet.Thats it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 20, 2017, 07:56:23 PM
I can say I know some people wich are working into crypto world and were able to keep and get a steady income from crypto doing trading and some others services, but in the general the earnings you may get aren’t enough to cover developed countries, but it does help others countries for sure.
Bitcoin is not a thing that we need to be serious about. If you are in a developed country then trusting bitcoin to be the main source of income and also to cover all of your expenses is bad because bitcoin is still young and it cannot give you assurance that it will have a continuous profitability for its users so there is nothing better with a regular job.
you are right yet bitcoin popularity is still growing but we cannot refuse the reality that bitcoin is also has been accepted by a lot of countries and in a lot of countries bitcoin has surely reduce the unemployment not only unemployment reduced but it has given a chance to secure the future by smart income through online jobs because through posting regularly in signature campaign you can earn a smart income so for sure bitcoin reduced the unemployment.
yes this is the true reality, biotin give new life to the jobless peoples, this decent job make any one get paid pretty amount of bitcoin only if one can have strong English and knowledge about bitcoin. Well I’m doing job and bitcoin work at a same time because it give me more earning, and my friends who don’t have jobs are working on bitcoin  and support their families.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
August 20, 2017, 01:32:06 PM
Bitcoin is a very useful thing. It's a pity that only for him there is no work experience) and in general bitcoin of many people saves)
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
August 20, 2017, 12:56:39 PM
I can say I know some people wich are working into crypto world and were able to keep and get a steady income from crypto doing trading and some others services, but in the general the earnings you may get aren’t enough to cover developed countries, but it does help others countries for sure.
Bitcoin is not a thing that we need to be serious about. If you are in a developed country then trusting bitcoin to be the main source of income and also to cover all of your expenses is bad because bitcoin is still young and it cannot give you assurance that it will have a continuous profitability for its users so there is nothing better with a regular job.
you are right yet bitcoin popularity is still growing but we cannot refuse the reality that bitcoin is also has been accepted by a lot of countries and in a lot of countries bitcoin has surely reduce the unemployment not only unemployment reduced but it has given a chance to secure the future by smart income through online jobs because through posting regularly in signature campaign you can earn a smart income so for sure bitcoin reduced the unemployment.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
August 20, 2017, 12:34:07 PM
Bitcoin does not reduce unemployment .. but bitcoin provides income to those who want to invest .. we can earn money from bitcoin without working. You just keep it in a long time. Probably because they work online they can not be said to be working real.
LOL, if you don't working hard and make money, how to have money investing to buy Bitcoin? This is reason make us have motivation want working hard and use this money buy Bitcoin for create a passive income if choose holding for the type trading in long term.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
August 20, 2017, 12:10:28 PM
In marketaplace we can find lot o offering job, wherein we can choose what corresponds our skills ,we can also join to campaigns and do tradings or investing.we can more here than in our regular job.
You are right, but the disadvantage for this is that, we don't have a stable income here, but if we have a job we can have a stable income, and also we have benefits or bonuses to those who are in a big company. But if you really know how to save a lot of your earnings here, you can also start your own business or just a small business so you don't have to be an employee in your whole life.
This is really the risk on engaging into bitcoin on which we wont know on when it would last and we do know that there is no assurance on here on cryptoworld and yet as of now it can really give us the chance on earning decent amounts which is more than on those people who do have job but as you said it has really an disadvantage compared on having a stable job. One of that is fixed rate income, insurances and benefits which we cant see on bitcoin.
That's true, having a stable job have a lot of benefits, here in the Pilippines, we have a lot of benefits if you are regular in your job. We have, Mid year Bonus, 13th month pay, Bonus, Sick leave/Vacation leave (SLVL), Contribution on SSS, PHIC and HDMF. But as far as people in other countries are more benefited than ours.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 11:42:04 AM
yeah sort of many of the people in the world are using bitcoin and that is their way to improve their life and also bitcoin will take care of their work meaning they are seeing this bitcoin as a work and bitcoin reduces poverty and unemployment.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
August 20, 2017, 11:18:15 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I think, bitcoin can reduce unemployment, yes, and in fact even those who already work or maybe still studying can use and invest in bitcoin because you can bring it wherever and whenever you want, just make sure you'll have an internet connection with you. If you really want to have many bitcoins, you should be patient and understand that it is not always that easy. You need to wait a little longer. What's important is bitcoin can make an unemployed employed because of the capacity of the bitcoin to take and accept anyone who can use and communicate in the bitcoin community properly.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
August 20, 2017, 11:06:09 AM
I agree. Bitcoin gives unemployed individuals an opportunity to have a job. It can be a big help to them. Sustaining their family's needs in order to survive will be not that hard compared to when they do not have a job. But honestly speaking, we do not know for sure if bitcoin will last. So better still look for a job. It would be 2 works at the same time. Bitcoin plus your work. That would be a good tactic to reduce unemployment.
Bitcoin is still a job, the difference is there is no employer that hired you to be in bitcoin world. Bitcoin can be done anytime, anywhere unlike the others(field or office job)that have a specific time. Yes we can't predict if bitcoin will last longers because a lot of changes may happens in the future. But as long as it is alive, then this is the opportunity for us to take a part, as a source of income and it could considered as your current job today.
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
August 20, 2017, 10:26:22 AM
I agree. Bitcoin gives unemployed individuals an opportunity to have a job. It can be a big help to them. Sustaining their family's needs in order to survive will be not that hard compared to when they do not have a job. But honestly speaking, we do not know for sure if bitcoin will last. So better still look for a job. It would be 2 works at the same time. Bitcoin plus your work. That would be a good tactic to reduce unemployment.
Activity: 336
August 20, 2017, 10:04:41 AM
It's not quite recently the adherents but rather the worldwide acknowledgment of bitcoin as a group acknowledged exchanging stage meeting certain standards.In expressions of tech there are many coins which claim to offer functionalities that bitcoin doesn't. They have designs which will transform they way enterprises and funds work however toward the finish of the day,it isn't about favor tech and confounding words,mass adjustment needs something straightforward as bitcoin subsequently we thrive.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 20, 2017, 10:00:48 AM
Hmmm but in reality it only help those who're first world countries, those who've already in the more advanced phase of technology. I mean they are the only ones who could utilize it. But for those who're in the third world country well, they won't do much therefore this won't help them much.
Bitcoins are not limited to any particular state, race, color etc. anyone who have access to internet and know operating laptop can utilize bitcoins.
Developed countries do have edge in a way there the use of bitcoins is probably common and it is pretty easy to convert them into fiat. The under developed needs little more struggle to enjoy the perks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
August 20, 2017, 09:51:09 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Indeed. Bitcoin do really provide income online wherein you also exert time and effort and also patience and presence of mind working on it. But I think it is just helping those people who are unemployed to gain an income while in home but I cannot literally say that it reduces unemployment because we cannot hide the fact that they still do not have a stable job to have a source of income because it really takes time before you can earn and gain your bitcoin so you still must need a physical job to work on.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 20, 2017, 07:39:30 AM
Bitcoin does not reduce unemployment .. but bitcoin provides income to those who want to invest .. we can earn money from bitcoin without working. You just keep it in a long time. Probably because they work online they can not be said to be working real.

How can you say that bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment? as you are saying that bitcoin provides income to those who want to invest. And how about those people that doesn't want to work and they are unemployed but they want to invest into bitcoin, so the unemployment was reduced, right?
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
August 20, 2017, 07:37:38 AM

I agree with the part of bitcoin not reducing unemployment in the sense that based on the statistics of the country the number of unemployed remained the same only if they factor in freelancing in which the people under this category can then feature as a being employed, other than that, I don't see where it comes in. Aside that as well what bitcoin does is to serve as payment for services people provide or those who invest rather than say it provides employment we can safely say it provides earnings.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 20, 2017, 07:21:47 AM
Bitcoin is not reducing unemployment . It's just some unemployed people treat bitcoin as the only source of income. It doesn't affect unemployment but instead it opens more opportunity.
You're quite right about that, these people wouldn't understand that the government is centralizing the economy therefore they're also determines the salary of all the employee under the government. Whilst Bitcoin is decentralized and the government doesn't have the authority to get a grip about it.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
August 20, 2017, 07:08:43 AM

I dont agree with you earning bitcoin is not working as long as you have been paid nor in digital currency or in real fiat it is working, investing? it is working too though it works passively because you are just investing on it, holding it and wait for the right time to get/gain profit from what you have invested. It is not working in real life but you could be rich from it  Wink i have a ton of friends have millions because of bitcoins that you are saying that it is not work, well for them it is working  Cheesy
For those people who do believe on bitcoin would really be rewarded later on and if some people would tell that it wont work then for some it would really work. Talking about unemployement because of bitcoins popularity or progress i dont think so for that thing to happen because banks would really still remain no matter what and nothing can really replace fiat anytime soon.
Activity: 714
August 20, 2017, 06:50:07 AM
Bitcoin reduces unemployment indirectly, a lot of jobs are created because of Bitcoin, companies such as blockchain, blockstream, bitpay and other bitcoin-related companies will open many job openings for programmers or other. Probably most people earn bitcoin because of their own business such as trading or other investments.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
August 20, 2017, 06:40:50 AM

I dont agree with you earning bitcoin is not working as long as you have been paid nor in digital currency or in real fiat it is working, investing? it is working too though it works passively because you are just investing on it, holding it and wait for the right time to get/gain profit from what you have invested. It is not working in real life but you could be rich from it  Wink i have a ton of friends have millions because of bitcoins that you are saying that it is not work, well for them it is working  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 06:25:25 AM
Jump to: