Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 201. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
June 02, 2017, 02:50:59 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I do not think bitcoin can reduce unemployment directly, however any new technology creates new business opportunities and new jobs that can create new wealth for the people but at the same time new and more efficient technology can destroy many jobs, just look at Kodak, now that everyones has a camera that can take a number of pictures that is almost unlimited no one needs Kodak.
As long as bitcoin is offering some jobs like freelance or something like that then it is actually reducing the number of unemployment because of the easy or convenient job online and to be honest, you can earn more money in bitcoin rather than in the usual job that you can get in the real world.

In fact, bitcoin offers job opportunities that everyone can be in, this is not a real-world job in which everyone competes only for a limited position.

If the issue of kodak above becomes a reference, all things retro technology that will be replaced by technological innovation, many brands other than kodak that do not give up and compete to make smartphone products and other booming things. The connection with bitcoin is that they easily engage in bitcoin if they lose their primary job, this is an opportunity that is not owned by conventional company.

Bitcoin has opened another platform of online earning and it is very easy for the employee and employer to send and receive the money through Bitcoins. Definitely  more people are getting interested in online jobs because of bitcoins.
I don't think having an online job can consider yourself to be employed. For example you are task to translate something into your native language in which you will get payment after the job is done, if you are being paid by task you are not employed because the money you are earning is by commission which means it is not fixed or permanent in anyway as it is a one time payment for your job. Even in signature campaigns, most of them do not last as they are mostly offering ICOs.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
June 02, 2017, 02:46:50 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I do not think bitcoin can reduce unemployment directly, however any new technology creates new business opportunities and new jobs that can create new wealth for the people but at the same time new and more efficient technology can destroy many jobs, just look at Kodak, now that everyones has a camera that can take a number of pictures that is almost unlimited no one needs Kodak.
As long as bitcoin is offering some jobs like freelance or something like that then it is actually reducing the number of unemployment because of the easy or convenient job online and to be honest, you can earn more money in bitcoin rather than in the usual job that you can get in the real world.

In fact, bitcoin offers job opportunities that everyone can be in, this is not a real-world job in which everyone competes only for a limited position.

If the issue of kodak above becomes a reference, all things retro technology that will be replaced by technological innovation, many brands other than kodak that do not give up and compete to make smartphone products and other booming things. The connection with bitcoin is that they easily engage in bitcoin if they lose their primary job, this is an opportunity that is not owned by conventional company.

Bitcoin has opened another platform of online earning and it is very easy for the employee and employer to send and receive the money through Bitcoins. Definitely  more people are getting interested in online jobs because of bitcoins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 02, 2017, 01:09:26 PM

I don’t quite agree with you because the price of Bitcoin could get lower when payday happens. The price of Bitcoin is not stable enough for people to live freely on with a regular part-time job, if it was then people would be using it right now instead of working for government money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
June 01, 2017, 10:10:48 AM

Agree with you mate and it has a big help for those people who have work but the salary is not enough to compensate all the needs of their family.
Like me my salary is only equal to our expenses and i do not keep any cents for savings purposes that is why i am thankful that i discover bitcoin and now i have savings from earning in bitcoin.
Just like your story I have just told my young brother and I just promised him that I will pay his school from my bitcoin earning. Before I find it difficult to assist others because of the low income but now I can boldly assist. Bitcoin can help eliminate unemployment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
June 01, 2017, 09:57:36 AM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin
Leave the social concept...
when you are able to earn money from any work then you are no longer unemployed. Income generation is the main thing,  whatever your platform,  your working station may not be  recognized everywhere. I believe that, bitcoin is reducing unemployment day by day through providing opportunities to earn money.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 01, 2017, 02:30:58 AM

Well yeah bitcoin can reduces unemployment because of the opportunity that it can give in each users, the good thing about this is you can work at home and you can manage your time unlike working in company all day. however you cant acquire money easily in btc because it also need effort and hard work to be able to earn.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
June 01, 2017, 02:17:52 AM
For me, I really think that bitcoin really reduces unemployment because with investing to bitcoin, you could really earn money specially when you really spend your time on working for bitcoin. And not only it reduces unemployment it also reduces traffic, since you could work from your home, yo would not need the use of transportation to go to your work.

I don't think that investing on bitcoin can reduce unemployment, first, bitcoin has a great price these days, most unemployed people don't have that much money to invest, and I don't look bitcoin investment as a work, though I earn some profit which is great.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 01, 2017, 02:12:38 AM
I think in the p

resence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I'm agree with this topic.

I think this will be the reason why an unemployed person survive in poor life/ gives their family a healthy livings. Besides from signature campaign that has a fixed income over the account you have, they have many uses like trading, investing, mining and gambling. But i.e because of study and working hard.

Even the people who have a stable job they grab the opportunity in bitcoin society. It is easy money when you learn and know allot about bitcoin. I think the profit is much higher than the real job especially in altcoin.

Additionally, I think if the students discover the about bitcoin(I'm also a student) they will go to earn a profit also, they also learn the bitcoin market because they are excitrd to earn a money even they are students.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 01, 2017, 02:08:36 AM
For me, I really think that bitcoin really reduces unemployment because with investing to bitcoin, you could really earn money specially when you really spend your time on working for bitcoin. And not only it reduces unemployment it also reduces traffic, since you could work from your home, yo would not need the use of transportation to go to your work.
Yes. Work from home is the biggest advantage anyone could enjoy with online bitcoin earning opportunities. There are my friends who are making use of freelancing jobs for their complete living. For those people, they never need to visit office/client's places so they can work from home itself comparatively for more hours.

I believe we are just in beginning stage of bitcoin based employments, in near future we are going to have scarcity for employes for bitcoin based job opportunities. Because I do see there are a lot of bitcoin based developments are coming up every day.
There's a bill being proposed in Congress in my country where employees will be given an option to work from home. That means more flexibility on the work schedule and time spent previously on commuting to work can be used for other things like earning bitcoins. I think more places should consider this so it benefits both the employee and the employer because of the lesser operational costs. One can even devote full time work at home for bitcoin related activities since most stuff can now be done online.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
June 01, 2017, 01:03:39 AM
Yes. Work from home is the biggest advantage anyone could enjoy with online bitcoin earning opportunities. There are my friends who are making use of freelancing jobs for their complete living. For those people, they never need to visit office/client's places so they can work from home itself comparatively for more hours.

I believe we are just in beginning stage of bitcoin based employments, in near future we are going to have scarcity for employes for bitcoin based job opportunities. Because I do see there are a lot of bitcoin based developments are coming up every day.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 01, 2017, 01:03:19 AM

Activity: 113
Merit: 100
June 01, 2017, 12:48:03 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 31, 2017, 10:19:51 PM

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
May 31, 2017, 09:51:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
May 31, 2017, 09:38:38 PM
I don't even consider it as a part time job. Generally what you are doing online like signature campaigns fall into freelancing in which you really don't have an employer. You are self-employed in which you are just looking for temporary or additional way of having extra income. Additionally the amount you can get from a job is much bigger because in Bitcoins we have a limited option on earning more money.

Are you sure a signature campaign does not have an employer?  Then who is paying us of our job/task?  Isn't it the owner of the campaign?  Managed by the manager?  Signature campaign does not fall under self-employed category because you are applying for the position or slot.

And they maybe a part time Job or sidejob as the other stated (see bolded word).  We are not discussing here about the quality of job or the how the job is created or how long it will last.  We are discussing employment and unemployment.   If you applied for a campagin and got accepted  won't you considered yourself employed?  If not then what do you call it?

I disagree with your stance and support the previous poster (whose post I included in the quote). As to me, if we follow your logic there couldn't be self-employed people at all. Ultimately, the difference between self-employed and hired (or employed) lies in the equality (or lack thereof) of the parties involved. When you are employed, you follow the rules of your employer, i.e. you don't have a lot of leeway in respect to negotiating the terms of the contract (e.g. when you should work and how much). This is not the case with self-employment where you can put forward and negotiate your own conditions and provisions

Just the fact that it is still a job to be done is irrelevant and inconsequential to the issue

You just supported my stance rather than refuting it Smiley.  The one I quoted said that signature campaign is categorized as self-employed  stuff.  And your explanation justified my stance .  The discussion with my quoted reply solely revolves around signature campaign

In fact, this is nowhere near the case even in respect to signature campaigns

Many signature campaigns are negotiable. There is even a group of "professional" posters here which offer their posting "services" to advertisers. You can find them advertising themselves in the Services section of the forum. Would that count toward self-employment? I'd rather say that perfectly. Apart from them, there are quite a few posters who are approached on an individual basis (I was asked a few times myself to wear a specific signature and avatar). I guess this rightfully counts toward self-employment as well. Even with general signature campaigns the terms are pretty loose, there is often a limit on the maximum number of posts and certain limitations regarding where you may or may not post (besides obvious no-spam rules), but in all other respects you are basically free to post what you like, where you like, and when you like it

Even at the basic product offering 'get paid x for each valid post', as you have said this is certainly a job. I dont thunk it trwuires tge nuanced contracts sime guys get to take it to that kevel, job = effort for pay. Hell, it generates income, picking up cans is a job if you can do enough of it to make a difference. The idea of a central, monolithic household income stream is starting to show its age; the smart lad would do well to establish multiple, smaller income streams with potential for growth. That way, if a stream dries up, you won't be 'stuck up a creek'  so to speak Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 31, 2017, 09:28:32 PM

Bitcoin is not free because you might not spend money from it but you need to dedicate your time and effort for you to earn it. By reducing unemployment, it promotes also financial stability which enables them to save up in the future and grow the asset (Bitcoin) in their possession that may be trading or investing it especially in the long run as it is seen that the price would increase multiple folds years from now which would require patience and believe that it would.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 31, 2017, 01:49:55 PM
I don't even consider it as a part time job. Generally what you are doing online like signature campaigns fall into freelancing in which you really don't have an employer. You are self-employed in which you are just looking for temporary or additional way of having extra income. Additionally the amount you can get from a job is much bigger because in Bitcoins we have a limited option on earning more money.

Are you sure a signature campaign does not have an employer?  Then who is paying us of our job/task?  Isn't it the owner of the campaign?  Managed by the manager?  Signature campaign does not fall under self-employed category because you are applying for the position or slot.

And they maybe a part time Job or sidejob as the other stated (see bolded word).  We are not discussing here about the quality of job or the how the job is created or how long it will last.  We are discussing employment and unemployment.   If you applied for a campagin and got accepted  won't you considered yourself employed?  If not then what do you call it?

I disagree with your stance and support the previous poster (whose post I included in the quote). As to me, if we follow your logic there couldn't be self-employed people at all. Ultimately, the difference between self-employed and hired (or employed) lies in the equality (or lack thereof) of the parties involved. When you are employed, you follow the rules of your employer, i.e. you don't have a lot of leeway in respect to negotiating the terms of the contract (e.g. when you should work and how much). This is not the case with self-employment where you can put forward and negotiate your own conditions and provisions

Just the fact that it is still a job to be done is irrelevant and inconsequential to the issue

You just supported my stance rather than refuting it Smiley.  The one I quoted said that signature campaign is categorized as self-employed  stuff.  And your explanation justified my stance .  The discussion with my quoted reply solely revolves around signature campaign

In fact, this is nowhere near the case even in respect to signature campaigns

Many signature campaigns are negotiable. There is even a group of "professional" posters here which offer their posting "services" to advertisers. You can find them advertising themselves in the Services section of the forum. Would that count toward self-employment? I'd rather say that perfectly. Apart from them, there are quite a few posters who are approached on an individual basis (I was asked a few times myself to wear a specific signature and avatar). I guess this rightfully counts toward self-employment as well. Even with general signature campaigns the terms are pretty loose, there is often a limit on the maximum number of posts and certain limitations regarding where you may or may not post (besides obvious no-spam rules), but in all other respects you are basically free to post what you like, where you like, and when you like it
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
May 31, 2017, 01:33:15 PM
You just supported my stance rather than refuting it Smiley.  The one I quoted said that signature campaign is categorized as self-employed  stuff.  And your explanation justified my stance .  The discussion with my quoted reply solely revolves around signature campaign .

Signature campaigns are a source of income, and can be categorized as self-employment, but depending on where you live and what the cost of living is, it will mean different things to different people.

For example, I've been to some countries in Asia with a significantly lower cost of living and lower salary on average than say North America.  There was a general labourer that was employed for $125/month in Indonesia.  This is enough to pay for the cost of living for him.  He would be able to quit that and be employed through signature campaigns, and probably make a bit more money depending on how mature the account is.

However in Europe or North America, it's not a significant amount of money to cover anything close to the cost of living.  So it can be a hobby where there is some income associated with it, but another source of income is definitely required to get by.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
May 31, 2017, 12:53:48 PM
With the bitcoin of people who have not got a job can easily earn income by working through the online system is by searching bitcoin.
That is not necessarily true. Do you have any guide for people who are unemployed to easly earn BTC? There is nothing like that.
They will be able either to earn pitiful amount of BTC, not really good enough to cover life expenses or won't earn anything.

But it's all done in earnest or just as hard work and requires high creativity to be able to easily collect bitcoin.
Creativity alone is not enough. Bunch of other conditions need to be met as well.
Bitcoin won't give you an upper hand if you can't already earn fiat money in the same/similar manner.

Activity: 159
Merit: 11
World Mobile Coin
May 31, 2017, 11:49:31 AM
Seems bitcoin gave a huge impact for people especially for online user, not just for unemployment. Maybe for one want to do extra income, small business online, help funding, ext. I'm not sure if BTC create jobs opportunities but for sure people can earn money from BTC.
Jump to: