Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 204. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 30, 2017, 02:08:58 PM
Yes,I remember about my sister when her husband fired at his work.She's almost sick looking for a job.Instead of domestic helper in middle east she found out about bitcoin and she's imployed,an online job.Earning big salary than employed at companies.So bitcoin is an additoinal kind of job opportunities to those who wants to grab it.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
May 30, 2017, 02:04:13 PM
The appearance of the Internet reduced unemployment, because it became possible to earn money without leaving home. A bitcoin is more like an investment with which you can earn.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
May 30, 2017, 01:56:44 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

lol what? I don't think we have the same idea of "being employed".

searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

and if you don't have a job you're still unemployed lol

I understand what you wanted to say but it doesn't make much sense tho.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
May 30, 2017, 01:50:09 PM
Of course..
With the help of bitcoin, many unemployed people have found an opportunity to get involved in a work.so they can earn money from the bitcoin. It's really a good platform of getting employed. So you can say that the bitcoin is a blessing for unemployed people.

That does mean that in the technical sense that fewer people were “not employed”. 
In a way yes people were not preoccupied with work but thanks to digital currencies like bitcoin new jobs have been opened up  and part time gigs to earn some money have also been on the raise

However, Bitcoin, as well as other payment systems, like Paypal before Bitcoin, did two other things.  The number of online businesses increase and thusly the number of online business owners, and also created income for many that was never reported to any official record keeping service.
Of course new business houses have been opened physically or virtually thanks to a more transparent business environment and owners are motivated to open other business which will result in more employment
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 30, 2017, 01:19:57 PM
Of course..
With the help of bitcoin, many unemployed people have found an opportunity to get involved in a work.so they can earn money from the bitcoin. It's really a good platform of getting employed. So you can say that the bitcoin is a blessing for unemployed people.

That does mean that in the technical sense that fewer people were “not employed”.  However, Bitcoin, as well as other payment systems, like Paypal before Bitcoin, did two other things.  The number of online businesses increase and thusly the number of online business owners, and also created income for many that was never reported to any official record keeping service.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
May 30, 2017, 01:15:58 PM
No it doesn't what makes you even say that bitcoin will help fight unemployment, people who are unemployed obviously have very less money so we can't really expect them to purchase 1 btc . Now if you are thinking that government will provide 1 btc to all unemployed then that's a big no. Current status of government is they have enough money for military but no money for the poor

It depends on what you mean by unemployment.  Any payment system that makes it easy to get paid without leaving your home will increase the number of people that are earning money.  Paypal was no doubt one of the first sites/businesses that gave many people that, for whatever reason, needed to work at home greater choices and options.  and now bitcoin is serving this purpose.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
May 30, 2017, 10:00:50 AM
No it doesn't what makes you even say that bitcoin will help fight unemployment, people who are unemployed obviously have very less money so we can't really expect them to purchase 1 btc . Now if you are thinking that government will provide 1 btc to all unemployed then that's a big no. Current status of government is they have enough money for military but no money for the poor

It seems you missed the point of discussion here.  It is not about acquiring BTC but rather bitcoin creating a job for the unemployed.

You know what else it reduces? poverty, seriously I can see thousands of poor people sh*tposting over and over and getting paid for it.

Did you know every $1M dollar could potentially create 100 jobs directly and indirectly?
Could you calculate how many jobs a minimum of $30B dollars potential marketcap could create?
Around 3,000,000 yet only a few are actually holding most of the bitcoins, story of human kind greed.

This somehow summarize the potential job creation bitcoin can create.  With this number, definitely it helps reduce unemployment.  This extent will increase once global adoption is met.  Imagine, there will be lots of bitcoin start-up that will generate jobs for local and international applicant.
Activity: 672
May 30, 2017, 09:46:35 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
May 30, 2017, 09:44:14 AM
You know what else it reduces? poverty, seriously I can see thousands of poor people sh*tposting over and over and getting paid for it.

Did you know every $1M dollar could potentially create 100 jobs directly and indirectly?
Could you calculate how many jobs a minimum of $30B dollars potential marketcap could create?
Around 3,000,000 yet only a few are actually holding most of the bitcoins, story of human kind greed.
copper member
Activity: 1050
May 30, 2017, 09:42:24 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I don't think so. Bitcoin doesn't help in making people get emplyed since it only gives an opportunity for people to get only extra earnings. However, there are many opportunities here in crypto currency which can be considered as job but it's still can not be conaidered as emplyment.

Then how can you define them?

em·ploy·ment
əmˈploimənt/Submit
noun
the condition of having paid work.
"a fall in the numbers in full-time employment"
synonyms:   work, service, labor; More
a person's trade or profession.
plural noun: employments
synonyms:   work, service, labor; More
the action of giving work to someone.
"the employment of a full-time tutor"
synonyms:   hiring, hire, engagement, taking on; apprenticing
"the employment of children"

Does the things you stated does not fall under the definition of employment?  Aside from the signature campaign where majority of us here are familiar with, there are other jobs or paid in bitcoin work that were offer on the internet.  May it be a main job or a side job, the fact that we are working to get paid is an employment.  Then if you are unemployed and got job from a person who then paid you in bitcoin, does this not mean you are employed by that person?  Then if you are employed no matter how long or how short it is, you are now then one of the employed and not unemployed anymore, reducing the number of unemployed people by 1.  Then do that to the number of participant in different bounty campaigns here.  And tell me bitcoin does not help to reduce unemployement.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
May 30, 2017, 09:41:45 AM
Of course..
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
May 30, 2017, 09:38:54 AM
snipped

An agreement between employee and employer is an employment.  The discussion here is about employment and bitcoin.  there are couple of examples already given where bitcoin can help in reducing unemployment.  As stated on the earlier reply even a single employment out of 100 unemployed still reduced the unemployment.  This does not tackle about how well the job creation is.

Yeah an agreement can be considered an employment form but only if it's backed by a binding contract that can be enforced following the laws that apply.

What most of us have are some lines on skype or a post on this forum promising they will pay.
Mostly a gamble and I'm sure 90% of people earning extra bucks here are not certain they will have a "job" tomorrow.

As for trading... sorry that's not a job.
Toying with all your money and risking to lose it all in a flash , that's not a job.

Activity: 630
May 30, 2017, 09:27:24 AM
That's true because of bitcoins, some of unemployment staffs were reduce. We were thankful to bitcoins because they help many people to have an online job. Also it help the student to have a part time job using bitcoin and they start to stand up with own feet.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 30, 2017, 09:25:55 AM
well yes ofcourse there are so many people in this world are unemployed just because of bitcoin. They don't have to work to the fullest, their just sitting back and calm, relax bitcoin works they have an work in the bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
May 30, 2017, 09:05:30 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Bitcoin reduces unemployment but not literally that the person using bitcoin will be called employed because ofcourse bitcoin it not a stabel source of income and cannot give a way of living for everyday but it can be called such extra income that can be added to a regular persons income that will surely help a lot to one's life.
You have told that it gives extra income thus it can not be considered as an emplyment. The concept of empleyment is very simple, you get profit from it and you uses it for your major source of needs which in the sense that it's not an extra income.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
May 30, 2017, 08:57:33 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Bitcoin reduces unemployment but not literally that the person using bitcoin will be called employed because ofcourse bitcoin it not a stabel source of income and cannot give a way of living for everyday but it can be called such extra income that can be added to a regular persons income that will surely help a lot to one's life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
May 30, 2017, 05:50:41 AM

True, in my opinion bitcoin is like a job that you need to do your best and find another way to earn bitcoin. This will be the good idea, even the unemployed people can earn without a job but you should remember that bitcoin is just another source of income so you should still find a proper job. You could use bitcoin as long as you have no job for source of income.
To me personally, I won't say it reduces my unemployment because I have a paid job but it actually reduces the amount of time I spend aimlessly surfing the net or watching movies that add nothing productive to my life. I have earned bitcoin through several means, learn new things about the world, met new set of people among other several benefits I have derived as a result of bitcoin that connects everything together.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
May 30, 2017, 05:25:40 AM

True, in my opinion bitcoin is like a job that you need to do your best and find another way to earn bitcoin. This will be the good idea, even the unemployed people can earn without a job but you should remember that bitcoin is just another source of income so you should still find a proper job. You could use bitcoin as long as you have no job for source of income.
Activity: 742
May 30, 2017, 05:13:51 AM
I actually agree on this, there are a lot of unemployed people who instead of just wasting their time doing nothing are into bitcoin and in fact earns more than those working real jobs. It does reduce unemployment especially joining some signature campaigns, it is like you are applying for a job and when you get hired you have to do the posting to get your salary by the end of the week or month for some.

And the salary will depend on the work have done,same with were the one who will manage our time and plans,btc also reduces employed since some employed wanting to quit their job for btc.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
May 30, 2017, 05:12:31 AM

Of course, it can be in many ways reduce unemployment or at least for someone who earn bitcoin by doing online jobs could get extra money and cover his expenses. If you could collect 2-3btc and build a business (anything), then hire some workers (reduce unemployment again). Different man get different earnings depends on his creativity and skills which influence us to do so. At least learn how to make profit from online environment.
Jump to: