Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 205. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 30, 2017, 05:02:54 AM
I actually agree on this, there are a lot of unemployed people who instead of just wasting their time doing nothing are into bitcoin and in fact earns more than those working real jobs. It does reduce unemployment especially joining some signature campaigns, it is like you are applying for a job and when you get hired you have to do the posting to get your salary by the end of the week or month for some.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
May 30, 2017, 04:21:56 AM
I think yes bitcoin reduces employment, there has been a lot of new job since bitcoin appeared and because bitcoin can be used worldwide so the job is available for anyone in this world, for now most of the new job involves in trading and IT area, but in the future I think it can be spread to other sectors and bitcoin really help the third world countries, it has given them new source of income
a breakthough thing , a new invention always create jobs. bitcoin more than that , the functions , purposes etc everything has a lot of benefit more than what people thinking about. with a lot of merchants adopted bitcoin it is leading to the new business popping up to compete.

employee required and then hired , so on. what a beautiful world right?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 30, 2017, 01:54:48 AM
I don't see obviously that bitcoin can decrease unemployment, the same number of don't think about bitcoint, yet there might be some of them who make bitcoints as a lasting job, for the future possibly bitcoints can be alrternative for creating income
Activity: 36
May 30, 2017, 01:21:34 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Bitcoins aide temporarily some unemployed person but don't be so hook to it and be dependable since we doesn't know on when bitcoin could last so we should need to find decent job so that it can cather our need if bitcoins will fall or maybe try to build a little business where it can be your 2nd option so that we have another choices if things go bad in bitcoins.
Yes it could be used as a secondary earning option.But my case is entirely different from it.I started my earning in bitcoin one year ago when i was working abroad.but now i have become a full time trader in bitcoin and i have even left my job now.Im earning a little from signature campaign also.It depends upon the concerned person's understanding about bitcoin to whether choose bitcoin as primary or secondary option of earning.

Except in the grand scheme of things a few less unemployed people isn't helping anything. It would be the same as saying stock trading and surfing the web reduces unemployment. Bitcoin is great for us and has allowed us to think outside the box with regards to businesses but I don't think it does much to employment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
May 30, 2017, 01:19:21 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Bitcoins aide temporarily some unemployed person but don't be so hook to it and be dependable since we doesn't know on when bitcoin could last so we should need to find decent job so that it can cather our need if bitcoins will fall or maybe try to build a little business where it can be your 2nd option so that we have another choices if things go bad in bitcoins.
Yes it could be used as a secondary earning option.But my case is entirely different from it.I started my earning in bitcoin one year ago when i was working abroad.but now i have become a full time trader in bitcoin and i have even left my job now.Im earning a little from signature campaign also.It depends upon the concerned person's understanding about bitcoin to whether choose bitcoin as primary or secondary option of earning.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 30, 2017, 12:38:02 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin doesn't help in making people get emplyed since it only gives an opportunity for people to get only extra earnings. However, there are many opportunities here in crypto currency which can be considered as job but it's still can not be conaidered as emplyment.
If you got job or side line then it is already employment because you are working for something and that something give or provides money from your income so it is very clear to say that bitcoin already gave a lot of jobs or side lines to the unemployed people in the world and it continue decreasing the amount of unemployment if bitcoin will be adopted by more people.
Activity: 21
May 29, 2017, 11:24:13 PM
Since the innovation is new and the vast majority of the general population don't know about it. Bitcoin forces gigantic potential to get huge change current money related framework so there is a colossal degree for bitcoin business right now and it I see extremely positive picture for the bitcoin related business. By implication, it will construct vocations for the individuals who are fit to embrace this progressive innovation as ahead of schedule as could be expected under the circumstances.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
May 29, 2017, 10:26:58 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin doesn't help in making people get emplyed since it only gives an opportunity for people to get only extra earnings. However, there are many opportunities here in crypto currency which can be considered as job but it's still can not be conaidered as emplyment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 29, 2017, 10:20:24 PM

I agree that it could reduce employment however it could open some new doors. It will create new jobs that are specifically into bitcoin. What will happen is just like a transition.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
May 29, 2017, 07:32:05 PM

Bitcoin has no connection in employing people, On the otherside it offers and open new opportunity for employeers to create a new modes of job and bitcoin as payment for work and services.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
May 29, 2017, 07:22:31 PM
I think yes bitcoin reduces employment, there has been a lot of new job since bitcoin appeared and because bitcoin can be used worldwide so the job is available for anyone in this world, for now most of the new job involves in trading and IT area, but in the future I think it can be spread to other sectors and bitcoin really help the third world countries, it has given them new source of income
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
May 29, 2017, 06:51:43 PM
I just read some people mentioning forum signatures as a proof that Bitcoin reduces unemployment Cheesy
Do you really feel that when you're posting for those few coins every month you're employed? Signatures can be qualified as earning on the side, but it's not a real job and has nothing to do with unemployment rates. Try paying for such a little thing like health insurance with signature money and you'll see how little it is.
i think signature campaign do not give you such amount of money from which you can consider your self as employed, to me signature campaign income s enough for your pocket money,  but if you want to become rich from bitcoin then you need to invest money in trading as from there you can really make good profit.
Money is like force in Newton's law. They do not arise from nowhere and disappear into nowhere. To earn on the trading of bitcoins you need to have someone part with their money. Why do you think that those who parted with their money will not be you? I hope that soon there will be a lot of work on the Internet with a payment in bitcoins. If the income is sufficient for life it will be a serious challenge to Fiat currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
May 29, 2017, 06:37:49 PM
Satoshi never knew that his could change the lives of millions, look at all the opportunities Bitcoin has provided us.
Signature campaigns are just one tiny percent of the ecosystem not even 1% imagine an ecosystem as huge as $40B
Now signatures combined are only a few hundred thousands, the biggest part is in mining operations, many people are actually earning the most of the market cap.

He knew these would happen, but also he is thinking the opposite. He said there would be a lot of transactions in the future, or there will not. He is having doubts on his creation, but he is still thining positively about it. What I am thinking is that, why did he leave bitcoin, I understand that he is focussing on other things, but he don't need to leave bitcoin. He might be of great help to bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
May 29, 2017, 06:31:37 PM
Satoshi never knew that his could change the lives of millions, look at all the opportunities Bitcoin has provided us.
Signature campaigns are just one tiny percent of the ecosystem not even 1% imagine an ecosystem as huge as $40B
Now signatures combined are only a few hundred thousands, the biggest part is in mining operations, many people are actually earning the most of the market cap.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
May 29, 2017, 06:22:25 PM
I just read some people mentioning forum signatures as a proof that Bitcoin reduces unemployment Cheesy
Do you really feel that when you're posting for those few coins every month you're employed? Signatures can be qualified as earning on the side, but it's not a real job and has nothing to do with unemployment rates. Try paying for such a little thing like health insurance with signature money and you'll see how little it is.
i think signature campaign do not give you such amount of money from which you can consider your self as employed, to me signature campaign income s enough for your pocket money,  but if you want to become rich from bitcoin then you need to invest money in trading as from there you can really make good profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
May 29, 2017, 06:18:29 PM
snipped

An agreement between employee and employer is an employment.  The discussion here is about employment and bitcoin.  there are couple of examples already given where bitcoin can help in reducing unemployment.  As stated on the earlier reply even a single employment out of 100 unemployed still reduced the unemployment.  This does not tackle about how well the job creation is.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
May 29, 2017, 06:05:14 PM
I find bitcoin as an alternative for unemployment, you will treat yourself employed at your own comfort at home. And you will earn real money depending on your source.

Trading can be a good way of earning though.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
May 29, 2017, 06:04:49 PM
Since a lot of micro jobs online are paying in Bitcoin it means Bitcoin has made other means of employment possible and therefore it can reduced unemployment.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
May 29, 2017, 05:58:30 PM
I think it all possible because of the open source nature of Bitcoin we are able to get better access to this crypto currency which leads to better opportunities. its simple it is not just a currency it is also a way whicvg connects and build many awesome communities over the internet just as like this forum. people can eventually share their opinions and views with each other so people can get farther more reach of inrmation which can employ them if they work hard on it.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
May 29, 2017, 05:35:04 PM
No..
Bitcoin does nothing to reduce unemployment.

Earning a few cents from a sig campaign or faucet doesn't mean you have a job.
You have no unemployment benefits when the campaign ends , you have no healthcare benefits it adds nothing to your pension fund.

Only a child would consider these jobs.

And in long term bitcoin is supposed to KILL jobs.
Remember?

Moneygram? Western Union?
WU has 7000, MG 3000 not counting all the offices worldwide.

Not to mention all the banks bitcoin was supposed to kill..

Widen your scope pal.  There are freelancing jobs that pay in bitcoin.  It is not only in a signature campaign where one person can earn bitcoin.  If you search this forum you can see some service that actually hires people that have knowledge in programming, marketing, graphic design and much more.  This stuff reduces unemployment.  About the benefits, you can always apply for it voluntarily.

Lols, poor understanding of what job creation means.

Those freelancing jobs where there even before bitcoin and people would still need others to work for them bitcoin or not.
Those jobs didn't appear magically just because bitcoin.
You might now have access to them but this way you;re just taking a job from somebody else.

It's not a job creation.

And  no, temporary projects have nothing to do with unemployment or with actual jobs
You'll know that when you're going to look at your retirement fund.

Due to the unemployment rates in certain countries especially Africa , most of its youth are freelancers and are only able to find jobs remotely. With the introduction of Bitcoin most of these freelance employers are able to pay them online to do part time jobs therefore I can conclude that Bitcoin has reduced unemployment and it's still doing the same.

Again somebody who doesn't understand what creating a job is.
The guy from Africa that takes that "job" means a guy from India won't have a job.

It's like moving a factory to China.
So overall the unemployment rate stays the same.
No..
Bitcoin does nothing to reduce unemployment.

Earning a few cents from a sig campaign or faucet doesn't mean you have a job.
You have no unemployment benefits when the campaign ends , you have no healthcare benefits it adds nothing to your pension fund.

Only a child would consider these jobs.

And in long term bitcoin is supposed to KILL jobs.
Remember?

Moneygram? Western Union?
WU has 7000, MG 3000 not counting all the offices worldwide.

Not to mention all the banks bitcoin was supposed to kill..

How about those people that struggling to find a work or already not able to work physically? How about those people that being bullied in their work and find peaceful mind doing bitcoin jobs? Signature campaign and faucet are the only one you know how to earn bitcoin? Let's say yes then some of the signature campaign's payment can now have the ability to feed 1 family for a week because of the bitcoin price. Of course it's not a job but taking opportunity by others who are struggling.

Don't be negative. Of course they don't have the same benefits that a normal employee have but it's a good thing they have an opportunity to earn even they have no day jobs than to sit all day in their home waiting for nothing. They are listed at the percentage of unemployed but it's not a big deal as long as they sees opportunity to earned money legally.

First thing first.
There are no benefits there isn't even one benefit to compare..
Benefits means one different thing which proves that you haven't had a normal job in your life till now.
They refer to extra (dif insurance,transport, food or accommodation) not to the main payment.

Secondary... what are you going to do when Mr T says , enough spam on my forum and bans all sigs?
Where are you going to file for unemployment benefits?

Jump to: