Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 31. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 06:52:29 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
It reduces unemployed because you can have and earn money by the help of bitcoin as long as you work for bitcointalk
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 06:45:46 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Actually, Bitcoin can be an actual job for someone that is investing and trading Bitcoin because just like a normal job this give income but the income is not always expected and very unreliable source of money. For example, there's a price drop if you withdraw or sell it then you just lost profit on what you invested. Bitcoin is risky but worth it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 06:35:49 AM
I totally agree! It not only helps people to get working places, but also to earn more !
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 26, 2018, 06:32:39 AM
Indeed it is helping reduce unemployment since it is providing freelance online job opportunities to a lot of people all over the world. Plus it could also be an additional source of income to some people who are still employed but needed some sideline for extra money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 26, 2018, 06:17:40 AM
Bitcoin does not help the unemployed very much. In a few months I did not even get 1 bitcoin. It can only be as extra income or entertainment. Without special skills now it is difficult to earn something on the Internet in order to get such amount which will be equal to 1 bitcoin. Maybe when it was a little cheaper, it really was done, but now I do not see such an opportunity.
February 26, 2018, 05:52:22 AM
Yes bitcoin reduces umemployment rate of the country. It aides temporarily to those jobless people to earn income. But we should be dependent on what bitcoin brought to us, as we all know it is risky and same time no benefits can bitcoin give to us. Unlike a regular which could give us lifetime benefits.
I agree with you sir about bitcoin can reduce the rate of unemployment but I will disagree with you if you compare the benefits given between the bitcoins and a having regular job because if you have received a lifetime benefits because you have a regular job.In our country has not offered the same benefits you have received.We are only given percentage base of what kind of job we have.So my point is,not all countries worldwide are the same.It's always depends of what kind of government you have.But in bitcoin,we are given equal benefits here which is a good and promising business which will lead us into success.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
February 26, 2018, 02:36:50 AM
yes i agree that bitcoin can reduce unemployment bitcoin is equal to work because you can earn money in bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 01:48:46 AM

Yes I agree, bitcoin not only reduces unemployment but bitcoin can also be an alternative job for those already working. Bitcoin is the best way to earn an income.
Activity: 125
February 26, 2018, 01:40:53 AM
I agree on bitcoin reducing employment, where it can empower an individual. However, don't rely everything on bitcoin, where the market is volatile and unpredictable. Also, it will be much better, if you still have a job for you to have a stable income. In addition, with the power of bitcoin, you will earn more income.
Activity: 280
February 26, 2018, 01:31:27 AM
hmm might temporarily is yes, might precisely wealthiness that bitcoin produce makes people can live properly. and it can be generated by bitcoin did  it's gonna be good alternative to reduce unemployment rate, with market cap were growing bigger years by years it shows that decentralized already coming . economy law said big market cap caused cashflow and it will give return as profit, so chance to getting income for online/digital world is bigger than before. jobless can earn income form this sector
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
February 26, 2018, 12:33:41 AM
Yes bitcoin reduces umemployment rate of the country. It aides temporarily to those jobless people to earn income. But we should be dependent on what bitcoin brought to us, as we all know it is risky and same time no benefits can bitcoin give to us. Unlike a regular which could give us lifetime benefits.
Activity: 50
February 26, 2018, 12:17:50 AM
A technology's impact to employment depends on whether the new technology is substituting old services or they actually provide new demand. The former may cause a neutral or even a downward effect to total employment, while the latter is most likely to create a upward growth to total employment.  Sum up the rate and we can calculate the total impact it does to employment.  Without accurate data, I think it is difficult to find out how Bitcoin affects unemployment.

However, to reduce the unemployment rate, I think the government should provide more educational events to reduce the impact on structural changes among the economic.
Activity: 154
February 25, 2018, 11:48:38 PM
My opinion is that if your the type of person who has a work but if you do not earn the right amount of money that will make your live easier. I would like to suggestion to you is that if your the kind of person who really want to earn a big amount of money put some hard work to the job you work on at the same time go and do bitcoin. I see that your point of view orvopinion about your topic that when your in bitcoin it must hard a hard work right I would likely suggest that time management is a must if you want to earn lots of money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 11:39:08 PM
I think that maybe bitcoin can supply unemployed people because I can see the effect of bitcoin on people people all bitcoin users have their life not so much so that everyone who uses bitcoin can launch them through bitcoin so I believe that bitcoin can support the indefinable tear
February 25, 2018, 11:20:11 PM
Now, I fully agree with your statement that it will pay the unemployed. The potential is very high, people can live in it! Especially when you're signing up for a job, like you're applying for a job, when you're hired, you have to do some work to get a salary before the end of the week or month.
Activity: 126
February 25, 2018, 10:43:54 PM

It reduces unemployed to those who are keep believing  and working  to the bitcoin 
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

Yes, not only it enhances people's skills in being on a job but it also gives real jobs for those people who are unemployed. Through the creation of bitcoin, it opened so many opportunities for people who have plenty of time online but does not have any sources of income. And also, bitcoin made a world for those people who want to manage their own money and do not want to have a boss.
Activity: 626
February 25, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

I believe that bitcoin reduce unemployed people because bitcoin is big help for those willing to learn and earn in bitcoin. And bitcoin is a alternative way of earning even you have real job.
Activity: 119
February 25, 2018, 04:44:00 PM
I think yes bitcoin reduce numbers of unemployment,because bitcoin help those people who have no work.
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
February 25, 2018, 04:33:39 PM
Somehow. If you are a trader at cryptocurrency market and you are making money here for a living, then we can call this a job or a profession. There are a lot of ways to earn for a living and this one is another way.
Pages:
Jump to: