Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 29. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 12:13:26 PM
I agree with you, in bitcoin you are also working even if you do not work in the company. Bitcoin can help a housewife like me. You will have income in bitcoin even if you are at home. Bitcoin also requires knowledge and creativity such as working with a company. With bitcoin you are free in time,you can make bitcoin activity anytime you want , unlike working in the company.
No, Bitcoin does not help anyone has job to working. This is the issue of the company using Bitcoin to pay wage for worker. In this forum, most of the companies use Bitcoin for payment. Recent, from the last year, Ethereum and token became new payment method on this forum.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 04:27:43 PM
Considering how many Bitcoin businesses there are, and internet marketers who work for it, and people who get paid in it... this is common sense that unemployment gets reduced.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
Yes, obviously BTC deduces unemployment. Day before ago many educated people was hunting job from door to door. But now that students are now self sufficent with BTC payment. They can do their work with freedom. Really it is very very good.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
February 28, 2018, 11:49:40 AM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin

Yes. That is true, bitcoin has an ability to reduce unemployment people. For those who  have no job in the longest time, bitcoin will survived us during crisis time. It  has a lot of income from it than working in the compony. Somebody decided to quit in thier job and they focus in bitcoin. They happy to mining and trading to gain a profit.
Activity: 93
February 28, 2018, 07:54:12 AM
I agree most of people right now is just concentrating in bitcoin industry. They just all busy on working some sites that are related on bitcoin and also investing on it. They get more money in bitcoin than in their jobs.
Activity: 182
February 28, 2018, 07:50:00 AM
I think you right, many people that doing Bitcoin Investment & counting profit. day by day Bitcoin reduces moe unemployment also making Entrepreneur. too much people are happy with mining & trading one of time Bitcoin will reduce unemployment maximum from all.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 01:41:17 AM
bitcoin does not reduce unemployment because they only create part time jobs. If bitcoin can offer regular job it might reduce unemployment.
Activity: 93
February 28, 2018, 01:33:21 AM
I agree with you, in bitcoin you are also working even if you do not work in the company. Bitcoin can help a housewife like me. You will have income in bitcoin even if you are at home. Bitcoin also requires knowledge and creativity such as working with a company. With bitcoin you are free in time,you can make bitcoin activity anytime you want , unlike working in the company.
Activity: 112
February 28, 2018, 12:25:58 AM
Kinda agree.. But im not pretty sure bitcoin alone can reduce unemployment , but using it for payment can make some work/transactions more accessible for people, which could have such an effect.

Naturally, it depends on how you measure unemployment too, governments and many survey organizations all have their differents metrics for that.

Activity: 43
February 28, 2018, 12:14:23 AM
Bitcoin $50k will result in more unemployment, because blokes like us will quit working with our profits.
Activity: 182
February 28, 2018, 12:13:20 AM
I think bitcoin will help reduces unemployment those who has no job for a longest time.. this can be a means to survive during crisis time of their life and also make way for them to have their own business someday this way bitçoin make lasting impact to them.. it's a gateway to success.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 11:40:28 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
           I am very thankful for the existence of bitcoin because  there are lot of people that has given a chance to improve their living and bitcoin also help reduce unemployment because many people don't have any job that joined bitcoin and one of them is my father.And I can say that bitcoin truly change our life into better.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
February 27, 2018, 11:28:20 PM
Yes, Bitcoin reduces unemployment. Bitcoin trading and investing can be a job because you also gain income with this kind of activity. Although, Bitcoin trading is not a legitimate job this is a good way of gaining money and can be counted as a side line job of an individual.
Activity: 140
February 27, 2018, 11:21:57 PM
Yes, thats true, base on my observation bitcoin helps a lot interms of employment, .There are others left their job because of bitcoin so that they can focus on how to invest ,save and sell, can concentrate in making decisions,bitcoin is really a money,so there is an assurance in this although it takes time just be wise enough in  making decisions, then bitcoin opens the door to those people dont have any job, it is for everybody ad long as you have, eagerness and willingness to learn.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 27, 2018, 09:42:22 PM
although only slightly, but bitcoin successfully reduce unemployment. because for now, there are still some who work in the company, and bitcoin becomes their side job. mostly from total unemployment, they don't know bitcoin because less of insight. maybe if they are unemployed many know about bitcoin, unemployment problem can be overcome.
Activity: 224
February 27, 2018, 09:25:42 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

In our country many already join in into bitcoin market. The wide spread news about the bitcoin benefits encourage jobless individuals to join in btc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 27, 2018, 07:04:11 PM
Bitcoin can help provide opportunities for those who doesn't have a job yet. But I won't recommend it if you are planning to have a career.  Bitcoin can go up and down, its unstable. Ask yourself first you can do it when times are rough for bitcoin.  There will be times that ICO's are not successful and you will not get anything no matter how hard you worked for it. They can try to work for BTC while they are unemployed and still continue when they get hired. Having a job and btc is highly recommended. Don't just settle for btc. Find something else just in case it doesn't work.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 06:47:07 PM
I make bitcoin as second income after work, if I feel with trading it does not take much time, maybe no more than 1 hour per day, for those who focus on bitcoin for example mining will take a long time and with mining industry then they can hire so this reduces unemployment.
Today many bitcoin mining industries employ many people, although not as big as the oil, automotive or other industries of course this is good because until now the government does not legalize bitcoin, if it is legalized then its influence is greater than now.
Why not? The Japanese government has accepted Bitcoin and use it as a new payment method in Japan. Korea also use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for payment. Even, the Japanese government has tax the cryptocurrency users at recent. This is a signal proves they can manage cryptocurrency with their policies.
copper member
Activity: 364
February 26, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

Yes, bitcoin/cryptocurrency can absolutely reduces unemployment. People who is unemployed can now have the opportunity to earn something through bitcoin. You just have to equipt them with the right knowledge about crypto and how to deal with it.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
February 26, 2018, 08:57:26 PM
I make bitcoin as second income after work, if I feel with trading it does not take much time, maybe no more than 1 hour per day, for those who focus on bitcoin for example mining will take a long time and with mining industry then they can hire so this reduces unemployment.
Today many bitcoin mining industries employ many people, although not as big as the oil, automotive or other industries of course this is good because until now the government does not legalize bitcoin, if it is legalized then its influence is greater than now.
Pages:
Jump to: