Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 30. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 26, 2018, 07:40:21 PM
I make bitcoin as second income after work, if I feel with trading it does not take much time, maybe no more than 1 hour per day, for those who focus on bitcoin for example mining will take a long time and with mining industry then they can hire so this reduces unemployment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
February 26, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
Well, out of some unemployed people that start to write tons of shitposts here, I don't see other ways bitcoin can help to reduce unemployement.
Well, some people can start mining, or to work in a company that offer services connected to bitcoin, but the number will be insignificant.
It seems that it's difficult to understand that bitcoin is only a different kind of money, that is a representation of value.
So, it used to exchange existing value, not to create it.

I agree,bitcoin is very helpful in unemployed because you can get a money even you at home and theres many unemployed become rich because bitcoin is very big pricing that can help and you can buy in daily needs even you have work its very helpful also because you can get a extra money some of theme workers become rich and resign in regular job so that for me its nice bitcoin and can reduce unemployed.
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 05:46:38 PM
I was a freelancer and did not have a steady job, I have daily confusion about the future and economic stability, after knowing bitcoin, I can anticipate everything. The point of all this is that I was previously unemployed, now I can teach bitcoin to other unemployed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 26, 2018, 05:17:04 PM
Well, out of some unemployed people that start to write tons of shitposts here, I don't see other ways bitcoin can help to reduce unemployement.
Well, some people can start mining, or to work in a company that offer services connected to bitcoin, but the number will be insignificant.
It seems that it's difficult to understand that bitcoin is only a different kind of money, that is a representation of value.
So, it used to exchange existing value, not to create it.
Activity: 224
February 26, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
Indeed. It's not the same as permanent job that will bring you a regular and stable monthly income, but still people get a chance to earn for their financial needs. To those employed person, this investment become their additional source of income.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 01:15:21 PM
Yes but not on country level. People just getting chance to get some money from bitcoin but not stable work or something else. It's not forever ...
Activity: 203
February 26, 2018, 11:36:18 AM
Nowadays people are more likely to have an online job rather than typical jobs because it is efficient and has a fair income also because in our country unemployment is issue because government failed to accommodate all jobless person in our country. Bitcoin is a solution for people who doesn't have job, because of the price of bitcoin people can get income by doing bounty campaigns in bitcoin. To earn bitcoin without investment it also requires hard work, skills and knowledge just like if you work on an industry or other companies. Bitcoin truly reduced unemployment , it is efficient and anyone can join just by having internet connection you can work in any places and in your own preferable time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. A digital money. It is worldwide payment system. So it should be treated as such. But since people found many other ways to use this, lots of opportunities also arise. I do agree that it helps a lot of people when it comes to financial aspects. But for me, it may reduce unemployment but not for too long. It may be a temporary solution but will never be a permanent answer to the greatest problem of the society.
Activity: 308
February 26, 2018, 10:38:34 AM
I think bitcoin does not solve the unemployment problem. But bitcoin can give you a lot of benefits. You do not have to work hard to earn money. Simply invest your bitcoin will benefit. So you will get money to buy something. If you are an unemployed person this might be your best way to earn money.
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 10:20:35 AM
How comes? It is opposite. I know so many people that stopped working because they started to make altcoin trading. They stay at home all the day and checks graphs etc only whole the day, instead of producing something.
]Yes,Bitcoin can reduced unemployment because bitcoin give a oppurtunity to other,to give a job.Bitcoin has a good quality in giving a job for those whonare jobless.Even if,there is no exact # of people who are employed in bitcoin but still spreading the good new or oppurtunity so that every person know about this kind of oppurtunity.We should be grateful the presence of bitcoin because of the impact of other person who are experiencing about it.And it can also reduce a employment because through this they can earn a money while getting a knowledge about it.

With this fact the state should immediately make regulations about bitcoin, by legalizing bitcoin then a positive impact on the economy of the country will happen soon, the government should not be afraid of the development of bitcoin as long as there is control and legal money into the main money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 10:14:35 AM
I also do believe that bitcoin reduces unemployment. It gives opportunity for the unemployed ones to gain income just by investing their own time and effort. It all takes effort and patience, and your work will be rewarded.
Activity: 518
February 26, 2018, 09:42:04 AM
Many news that says success because bitcoin when they initially are unemployed, of course this is a very good thing for those who are still unemployed because it is currently difficult to find work, make bitcoin as a job is a good thing.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
can be so long as people want to learn about bitcoin and blockchain I think it is not impossible, the most important is how hard work is done to keep learning more about bitcoin
Activity: 1190
February 26, 2018, 09:07:16 AM
No doubt that the presence of bitcoin has a big impact, many people feel the great benefits when initially they are unemployed, with patience and creativity then they can earn for free by following the giveaway on various sites including this forum.
Activity: 210
February 26, 2018, 08:49:24 AM
How comes? It is opposite. I know so many people that stopped working because they started to make altcoin trading. They stay at home all the day and checks graphs etc only whole the day, instead of producing something.
]Yes,Bitcoin can reduced unemployment because bitcoin give a oppurtunity to other,to give a job.Bitcoin has a good quality in giving a job for those whonare jobless.Even if,there is no exact # of people who are employed in bitcoin but still spreading the good new or oppurtunity so that every person know about this kind of oppurtunity.We should be grateful the presence of bitcoin because of the impact of other person who are experiencing about it.And it can also reduce a employment because through this they can earn a money while getting a knowledge about it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
February 26, 2018, 08:44:12 AM
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
February 26, 2018, 08:33:57 AM
And is there any statistics on how many people are employed on the crypto market? It would be interesting to posomret, especially in the dynamics for a few years.

There is actually no exact statistics on how many people are employed in cryptos in the sense that transactions in cryptos are anonymous. On the other hand, application forms provided by bounty from ICO are only names from this forum user and crypto addresses only so it's hard to make statistics on it but i do believe that it can decrease unemployment rate. Just imagine the number of participants per bounty in an ICO can have.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 08:21:19 AM
And is there any statistics on how many people are employed on the crypto market? It would be interesting to posomret, especially in the dynamics for a few years.
there are a lot of people who are doing in crypto but only experts are only relying on crypto others are doing it parallel with their job and as soon as they will reach the expert level they will switch completely to the crypto and believe me in future crypto will be desireable field to earn.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
February 26, 2018, 08:16:50 AM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 07:06:29 AM
Should be grateful that the presence of bitcoin has a great impact in helping everyone, especially the unemployed, if they know bitcoin then it is certain that what is produced with bitcoin is greater than the minimum wage of the city.
Pages:
Jump to: