Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 26. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 05:48:08 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin can also reduce unemployment for people who can not make money every day, because for me, bitcoin is very helpful in our daily lives by investing in bitcoin so we can easily get many benefits .
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
March 11, 2018, 05:38:26 AM
Certainly the existence of bitcoin is very helpful for someone to seek profits of magnitude so that can change the economic life of the better and unemployment can be reduced at any time.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 04:52:46 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I agree that it reduces the unemployment rate because people who used to hard at finding a work now are self employed and getting a good amount of money at their houses because of the bitcoin.

And in my opinion working here is a real job because the amount of time and effort that we exert here is like working in real life. But the difference is we don't have to leave our house and family to earn some money.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 04:30:30 AM
Not necessarily reduces the unemployment rate in a country, but it gives an alternative job to people who needs an alternative source of income.
Activity: 308
March 11, 2018, 03:22:54 AM
so far I know about bitcoin, it really helps to the unemployed people to manage handsome money by working with bitcoin, there are some specific fields which can offer different types of job, so unemployed people are being converted into employed by this way.
Activity: 845
March 11, 2018, 03:57:50 AM
Bitcoin proven to reduce unemployment, for those who are unemployed then earn earn by following various bounties in this forum from the signature campaign, social media, youtube, telegram and so on, I've heard that members with Sr. level Member can earn more than $ 1000 per month and with $ 1000 it is equal to working formally in my place for 3 months.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 03:18:56 AM
i dont think bitcoin reduces unemployment, i mean give direct impact on it. on my perception, most people didnt use bitcoin as working place but as investing place. there is nothing as employment or unemployment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 01:03:10 AM
I think it's probably a bitcoin to fill those unemployed because I saw what really is the impac bitcoin to its users myself before my life because of bitcoin so for me it's bitcoin to rescue people unemployed
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 10, 2018, 11:09:48 PM
I agree, bitcoin greatly helps in terms of employment.  There are lots of people who do freelancing with bitcoins.  With these those who are not currently employed but skillful people can have a chance to showcase their skills and get paid with bitcoin.  Aside from that it also help in terms of financial support to those who already have their job by acting as side job.
In many developed countries, Bitcoin is a currency to help the economy of their country grow, but virtual currencies can also raise concerns about the financial crisis of less developed economies. In my country, the economy has not produced yet many unemployed people are now taking part in Bitcoin and have their own money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 10, 2018, 09:23:04 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

To reduce the unemployment is the greatest benefit that a certain country can achieve if they will not ban Bitcoin because the unemployment is the most common issue of every country around the globe that is why most of the country now adopt Bitcoin because they realize that Bitcoin will going to be a big help of this problem. In fact reducing unemployment well increase the purchasing power of the people due to Bitcoin earnings making the economy to improve more.

Activity: 79
March 10, 2018, 09:09:21 PM
yes, in my opinion, bitcoin has greatly reduced the unemployment rate, many people succeed due to bitcoin
This bitcoin has opened a job without a certificate, only with hard work and creations we can get a decent profit to cover the economic needs of the family.
Activity: 207
Merit: 22
March 10, 2018, 08:22:08 PM
In my own opoion, Yes it does. There are a lot of people around the world whom have embraced bitcoin and ends up having a postive change of status because of it. And it also plesant to know that its not only bitcoin that is changing lives but other cryptocurrency as well. Even most people in this forum whom are farming different account (which is not good though) are trying to get altcoin which may be changed to bitcoin.
Activity: 140
March 10, 2018, 08:20:19 PM

Yes it is a big thing btc reducing unemployed because its only requires some strategies.You dont have to put capital.It is also an additional income to those who have a stable job by an alternative way.It helps boost our economy
Activity: 406
March 10, 2018, 06:44:34 PM
True, bitcoin reduces unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world. But it gives employment to the unemployment.
Activity: 392
March 10, 2018, 06:36:49 PM
It is true
for now the unemployment has decreased some what since there is bitcoin.
hopefully the development of bitcoin will be able to reduce unemployment.
and some people who are already working are choosing to get out of their work to work in the bitcoin world that results more than work in the office.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2018, 06:01:19 PM
Can not be denied again that currently bitcoin has a great prospect in improving the welfare and economy globally, a small example is a mining that can hire people so as to reduce bitcoin.
Bitcoin has a great potential and its price are increasing form time to time because of the increasing interest of the people, people are investing money in bitcoin because they are sure that bitcoin will give them good profit, because bitcoin has already given goo profit to those people who have invested money in bitcoin before a long time and now they are enjoy getting a good profit.
Activity: 322
March 10, 2018, 03:29:13 PM
There are many people in the world who complete their jobs for Bitcoin, but most of them are their level of expertise. Is it really possible to find a job to apply their skills through the Bitcoin community?
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
March 10, 2018, 02:25:57 PM
Can not be denied again that currently bitcoin has a great prospect in improving the welfare and economy globally, a small example is a mining that can hire people so as to reduce bitcoin.
Activity: 134
March 10, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

yes .. with bitcoin people do not need out to work, but enough with our computer work at home, you can make money not less with work in general. So it looks like you're unemployed, but actually you work too.
Activity: 210
Never DO AIRDROPS
March 10, 2018, 01:22:05 PM
It's too funny because Bounty Hunter claim Bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
And it gives bad impact for forum because many uneducational people with Greed Objective spamming and make nonsense statement.
So, Bitcoin can't reduce unemployment, especially Miner (they need high-end peripherals to operate)
Pages:
Jump to: