Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 28. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 03:37:03 AM
Bitcoin not only reduces unemployment it also help those employed by providing additional income. It’s an investment of the century and its open to all.
Activity: 210
March 10, 2018, 03:31:54 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

Yes you are right, Bitcoin is also way now to help even students to provide for their tuition fees and needs, i have known many students still studying of course who are already providing for their family. And i did got to talk to them, and they themselves told me that they will still value their education so they will pursue their studies and afterwards find a job, but they are not worrying if they can’t find a job immediately because they find bitcoin as their job already. So in that case if many students will educate themselves about it, then unemployment indeed be reduced.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 03:16:34 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

In our country it is very hars to find jobs that suits your profession. Most of the graduates are aplying into call centers due to its high salary rates. Now that bitcoin is booming in our country some of the employed are quitting there jobs to be full time in btc. Students are starting to enjoy good profits in btc. Yes btc reduces unemployement.
Activity: 196
March 10, 2018, 12:27:55 AM
I agree to that. Here in our country, there are many unemployed people and more graduates are coming but less job opportunities being offerred. As a result, they are forced to leave their family and apply abroad to support their families. So, by introducing Bitcoin to them as early as possible, no need for them to work abroad and at the same time it reduces unemployment rating in our country.
Activity: 84
March 09, 2018, 11:48:19 PM
I agree, bitcoin greatly helps in terms of employment.  There are lots of people who do freelancing with bitcoins.  With these those who are not currently employed but skillful people can have a chance to showcase their skills and get paid with bitcoin.  Aside from that it also help in terms of financial support to those who already have their job by acting as side job.
Yes, that's true. Bitcoin can give opportunities to unemployed persons  to earn for their daily needs. If they are good in english, they can join signature campaigns, advertising, or even trading. This can help reduce unemployment around the world.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
March 09, 2018, 05:25:25 PM
perhaps this is also the reason why most governments are wary of crypto. After all, bitcoin has become one more way to get out of their control, now financially.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 05:13:19 PM
Unempoyment was always a problem of lazy people who just not improving in other cases and just sitting at waiting for a miracle. Someday the becoming homless and blaming others.
Activity: 264
Merit: 4
March 09, 2018, 04:07:23 PM
i think it is opposite. bitcoin increase unemployment. because some people thinks that they can earn money from crypto money very easy and they think it is better than working so they stay jobless and only make daily trades instead.

I think if you're smart enough, you would handle that otherwise. I wouldn't cancel my job if I can jsut earn some Sats. I don't even know if i would quit it, if it was a fulltime job paid in BTC. Real Cash is too important to skip on that.

I don't really know if it reduces unemployment,all I know is bitcoin helps many unemployed people earn money/save money for their daily expenses.

If you see it statistically, yeah, the unemployment won't go less Cheesy
Activity: 154
March 09, 2018, 03:52:45 PM
I don't really know if it reduces unemployment,all I know is bitcoin helps many unemployed people earn money/save money for their daily expenses.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
March 09, 2018, 03:44:44 PM
i think it is opposite. bitcoin increase unemployment. because some people thinks that they can earn money from crypto money very easy and they think it is better than working so they stay jobless and only make daily trades instead.
Activity: 512
March 09, 2018, 03:06:14 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin does reduce unemployment and also makes the financial economy of every individual improved. Indeed this is not easy but if trying for this would be very helpful. We should always be in front of the pc every day. Certainly our hard work will be paid in the future.
I would like to amend your opinion, because none of the people who are engaged in crypto-currency do not go to official employment agencies and do not announce their work. Besides, no one pays taxes on transactions with crypto currency. Therefore, according to statistics, the unemployment rate does not decrease due to the people's interest in crypto currency.
Activity: 264
Merit: 4
March 09, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

Man.. sometimes I feel really bad digging up the first post for posting my opinion.. Undecided - whatever:

I think yes, it can reduce unemployment. But mostly in the digital sector and as long as crypto is a used currency. You see job offers everywhere. Some are good, some are bad. But a lot of companies or start-ups - etc. - are getting helping hands with crypto. The question is if one can life from that and create a steady income.

You reach a lot of more potential customers as service provider in the internet and even more in the cryptoworld. You just need to look a little deeper.  But both ends have one problem in common:

Hiring people who are not that good, as they pretend to be.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin does reduce unemployment and also makes the financial economy of every individual improved. Indeed this is not easy but if trying for this would be very helpful. We should always be in front of the pc every day. Certainly our hard work will be paid in the future.
Activity: 118
March 09, 2018, 02:04:23 PM
Bitcoin reduces unemployment because many people earn money from Bitcoin. And live freely. Save bitcoin for people in the future and for families It is very difficult to meet people in day to day work. Bitcoin can easily reduce unemployment in this country.
Activity: 238
March 09, 2018, 12:40:35 PM
Yes it reduces the unemployment of a country with good access in internet. Bitcoin helped so many individuals filling their need to do something in order to earn money specially those who is not employed or without jobs. It is the easiest way for then to earn decent money for their daily needs.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
March 09, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

I agree. Bitcoin has been a very effective job for those who are unemployed at the moment since there's no requirement needed for you to be able to earn from this one. I have seen a lot of jobless people being able to become successful and financially able only with the help of bitcoin. As time passes by, more and more people are running over bitcoin to recieve high profits amidst being unemployed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 12:37:13 PM
Bitcoin is reduces the unemployment and it is true that in the bitcoin have the ability to give some improvement to the economy through bitcoin job offers then the people will earn from bitcoin and by this way they can live a good life and with this earning they can become the good business man so for me bitcoin is very important. Bitcoin is reducing unemployment and those who are busy in doing jobs and they are happy with bitcoin they can become the good members of the bitcoin society so it is good for the world.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Bitcoin can really reduce unemployment people. it gives hopes to the people who have a hard time for seeking a formal and permanent job. Bitcoin is one of the alternatives that can you work through online. But here it is unique because you earn here a digital currency which you can still convert it into local currency. Bitcoin can give a job for those people if they work hard to it. They only need to wise and more strategic when they are here. They should also be knowledgeable what bitcoin really is.
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 12:27:05 PM
Many news that says success because bitcoin when they initially are unemployed, of course this is a very good thing for those who are still unemployed because it is currently difficult to find work, make bitcoin as a job is a good thing.
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 12:25:50 PM
It is just that, bitcoin helps the unemployed citizens to have an income enough for a living even though they do not have a decent job. Those people are still unemployed but atleast they have an income that may be higher than what they can get from working. That is one of the advantages of bitcoin. You can earn even you are just in your home. I think that will also help the economy of a country especially those countries with high rate of unemployment.
Pages:
Jump to: