Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 36. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
January 30, 2018, 11:46:45 AM
Not necessarily reduced the unemployment but practically provide income to those in needing and willing to invest and learned in the ways they can be earned on bitcoin. Because bitcoin is not necessarily a job but an investment just like buying and selling stocks in the stock market or buying life plan insurance and growing it with a large interest rate.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 11:43:24 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

basically yes, It reduces unemployed people. Like those wife that are jobless -only doing household chores and they give the opportunity to earn profit while they are at home. They can monitored their children as well. but there are characteristics needed to earn income/profit in btc-you need time, effort and hard work in order you attain the objective of having it.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 11:31:46 AM
Bitcoin has not reduced unemployment in any way....If you say it reduces unemployment, how can it be measured....It can best be regarded as an unconventional way of investing even though it shares some certain characteristics of money....It apparently does not create a new job, it only serves as a medium to pay for jobs and tasks that has been around even before bitcoin came into the scene.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 11:26:13 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Bitcoin can become a sideline jobs for many people like us. I know that most of us in the forum is working to gets bitcoins for us to earn profit. Bitcoin is one of the main key to reduce that unemployment rate in our society.
copper member
Activity: 112
Easiest way to do KYC checks
January 30, 2018, 11:22:45 AM
It could be that it also increases unemployment. One thing is clear, it is changing our economy.
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
January 30, 2018, 11:20:06 AM
yes it is so real. searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness similar to work in the real world. but most people say the result of bitcoin is much greater than our income in real work. Bitcoin appreciates the efforts and work of many lower classes. by giving them a big reward ..
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

The unemployment in my community decreased because of the bitcoin. There are now many people that depending to the bitcoin and bitcoin became source of income. I know that the bitcoin will create more jobs to the society.
Activity: 11
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 10:59:52 AM
Bitcoin does not actually reduces employment. It reduces the people that don't generate monthly income through employment. It is a way of investment, not a job. Also, its value is volatile which makes it risky to be relied on solely as an income generating activity.
Activity: 241
January 30, 2018, 10:56:20 AM
Right. At Bitcoin, I noticed they had to focus on the work and they did it. It requires people to have the knowledge and experience. Besides, you need to spend a lot of time and effort. So it's almost a career and it makes the unemployment rate of countries around the world drop dramatically
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
January 30, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
Absolutely  yes it can reduce.
If you are a bitcoin.user.. You are similar to a worker or a people who have job.
Because you are also making your own money  but the difference is they are force to wake up early in the morning and leave their house. While you dont need to do that.
if it is said to reduce unemployment is certainly not wrong, the problem is significant or not, and the fact that happened until now then it is not significant, the main obstacle may be because many countries are banned bitcoin so the benefits of bitcoin has not been felt.
Activity: 271
January 30, 2018, 10:04:07 AM
Bitcoin can reduce the number of unemployment and will bring a tremendous increase of self-employed individuals who are earning from online business such as trading and other investments. In my country domestic mothers have now a source of income and that is through the use of bitcoin, they are earning income through investments, trading and online jobs.
Yes, the world is growing and the demand for technology is increasing, now many phones have reached the demand of people, virtual currencies are an important key. Of the technology developed such as Bitcoin, there are now more people involved in Bitcoin instead of the real stock market because Bitcoin brings a greater profit chain.
Activity: 98
January 30, 2018, 09:56:34 AM
According to ane can happen, there is socialization, understanding of bitcoin, Got a gadget that qualified, Have insight about telecommunications, Patience and willing to try,
maybe bitcoin does not feel useful for a short period of time, but for a long time it will probably yield,
for unemployment can wait for work while deepening the science of bitcoin.
Activity: 58
January 30, 2018, 09:52:39 AM
Absolutely  yes it can reduce.
If you are a bitcoin.user.. You are similar to a worker or a people who have job.
Because you are also making your own money  but the difference is they are force to wake up early in the morning and leave their house. While you dont need to do that.
Activity: 354
January 30, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

Biutcoin can reduce unemployment because those people who find a job can have a job now because of it. Bitcoin has a big help in every people especially for those unemloyed because they have a chance now to earn money or bitcoin without any paper requirements, they only need a wise mind, hardwork, and smart. Bitcoin really helpful for those unemployed because here they can get a salary and it can help them to provide their needs in life.
Activity: 158
January 30, 2018, 09:17:11 AM
I agree, unemployment on regular business industry is very high nowadays. Bitcoin or Crytocurrency is something as an option now to earn and thus help unemployed people to earn something and sometimes huge amount.
Activity: 112
January 30, 2018, 08:52:21 AM
Yah your right..
For me it really  reduces unemployment . Because while you are in bitcoin community your like similar to those person who have work.
They can get their monthly salaries..
You have too .
Activity: 518
January 30, 2018, 08:37:36 AM
Bitcoin really helps others to have a better economical status, but I think it does not reduce unemployment. Even if you make money at home with bitcoin you are still unemployed.
People are said to be unemployed because they have no income, as long as we earn money even at home and bigger than working in the office I think it's better than having to work 8 hours per day but not much income.

I agree, many people now a days do working hard just to earn a great deal of income but they always end up to little money even they always over time at work, but in bitcoin we can get more profit than we get in our job.
Activity: 86
January 30, 2018, 08:11:25 AM
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in general have open a whole new world of employments that were not existing before. And more than this, also they have created a new way to earn money.

I picture the appearance of Bitcoin more as a new path full of new possibilities, than a solution to help to reduce unemployment of the society existing in the moment of cryptocurrency creation.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
January 30, 2018, 07:09:34 AM
I have never worked, I have always been engaged in crypto currency, so you can earn more quickly than in normal work, and more.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 07:09:12 AM
Yes bitcoin reduces employment  because even you are not working and you are just stay at home you can earn money .It help very much as a home base income.
Pages:
Jump to: