Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 40. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 11:50:26 AM
Bitcoin reduces unemployment maybe because bitcoin gives bigger opportunities to one of us,
And regular work daily can't gives us a bigger finantial support,only it sustain our daily needs sometimes lacking of money and others would take loans, bit in bitcoin it gives an unexpected money that we need. Like my co-worker he stopped out of our work because he knows that hes not a college graduate and he will never be promote so he decided to use fulltime at bitcoin because in bitcoin only he tried to hold half million but in our work he only owns 10k per month and that was so sad.
True. My mother has quit her job and start investing Bitcoin. Some of my friend also do the same. They realize that Bitcoin is more easy than their stable job. In the past, my mom didn't have any time to gather with family. In the morning, she had to wake up early, cooking and went to work until 9pm. She fed of her job and quit.

How she could leave her job just for bitcoin? I don't understand this. Bitcoin income is not always there and you may lose this income. You can't find a solid job all the time in your daily life. Very risky, man.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 11:46:07 AM
Bitcoin reduces unemployment maybe because bitcoin gives bigger opportunities to one of us,
And regular work daily can't gives us a bigger finantial support,only it sustain our daily needs sometimes lacking of money and others would take loans, bit in bitcoin it gives an unexpected money that we need. Like my co-worker he stopped out of our work because he knows that hes not a college graduate and he will never be promote so he decided to use fulltime at bitcoin because in bitcoin only he tried to hold half million but in our work he only owns 10k per month and that was so sad.
True. My mother has quit her job and start investing Bitcoin. Some of my friend also do the same. They realize that Bitcoin is more easy than their stable job. In the past, my mom didn't have any time to gather with family. In the morning, she had to wake up early, cooking and went to work until 9pm. She fed of her job and quit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 20, 2018, 11:41:37 AM
My opinion is Yes, bitcoin really helps a lot of people to earn something for a living. I myself is one of them. I earn money from  the bounty and it really a blessings that I found this opportunity to join bounty programs that has the future of growing.

I likewise agree with you.  Bitcoin, reduces unemployment as it gives an income.  Things that gives us income are considered as jobs.  So basically having earned bitcoins means that we have a job.  Not just giving a job but a lot of opportunities.
Activity: 233
January 20, 2018, 11:39:44 AM
My opinion is Yes, bitcoin really helps a lot of people to earn something for a living. I myself is one of them. I earn money from  the bounty and it really a blessings that I found this opportunity to join bounty programs that has the future of growing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 20, 2018, 10:51:31 AM
In spite of the fact that Bitcoin stirs new conceivable outcomes, questions have been brought about its authenticity up in a few nations. New work for Bitcoin is being made. Which can be valuable in lessening joblessness issues. It has not possessed the capacity to get legitimates in a few nations as a result of not accepting government assess. Because of the expansion in exchange developments consistently individuals are keen on Bitcoin
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 10:20:30 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Bitcoin cant reduced unemployment people.  Now a days you need to find your job for your own ske for the better life.  Dont depend your daily life in bitcoin. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 10:04:52 AM
Bitcoin should not be the one that we should invest for or we should have another way to have an income. Bitcoin is just for sideline, we should not claim bitcoin as employment for us. We need to have a steady income, bitcoin is very risky, we should know what are the pros and cons of bitcoin
Activity: 140
January 20, 2018, 10:02:27 AM
After reading some posts here, i think some of them are correct, bitcoin doesn't really reduces unemployment in a sense of bitcoin as a job. But because of bitcoin has a lot of opportunities, businesses grabbed it which made bitcoin create a lot of jobs to all people, but unemployment will not reduce as long as the unemployed people start working their asses off
I agree with this statement. Bitcoin's value nowadays is high that's why doing tasks, services and other things to earn bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies as well can be considered as being employed. It's like being employed in professional services
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Crypto Enthusiast!
January 20, 2018, 10:02:03 AM
I agree and I do believe that someday I will quit my day job and be a full time crypto trader Smiley
January 20, 2018, 09:57:01 AM
After reading some posts here, i think some of them are correct, bitcoin doesn't really reduces unemployment in a sense of bitcoin as a job. But because of bitcoin has a lot of opportunities, businesses grabbed it which made bitcoin create a lot of jobs to all people, but unemployment will not reduce as long as the unemployed people start working their asses off
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
January 20, 2018, 09:46:20 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

That's right, looking for bitcoin can be called a job because it can get benefits that can be used to meet the necessities of life. Bitcoin can be an alternative job for those who do not work in the real world.
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
January 20, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
i agree with it
because of it i can earn some money to paid my collage and my friend already open small bussiness from money he earn with bitcoin and then he start to have own bussiness and because of it he can make a job to the others too
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 09:12:57 AM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin
I agree with you, I am very sure that bitcoin can be a solution to solve financial problems, and provide employment for unemployment
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
January 20, 2018, 06:47:30 AM
A lot of things related to bitcoin which is certainly money, when we talk about money then the most important thing is to make prosperity of many people, bitcoin has been proven to make many rich people so that one day will become a big industry.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 20, 2018, 06:15:54 AM
Yes it reduces unemployment, because its just like a job that you have to work for it, the difference is having a job, is having a boss and certain time, rules that you have to follow. In bitcoin its a job that can have income but with your own control and the advantage is, even employed people can do, or get involve with bitcoin as their sideline for extra income.
But what happen when the price is going down like right now? Does it make the jobs going low with it ?
the price drops of bitcoins and all the cryptocurrencies is normal,sometimes because of the panicked when some news making issues to make this things happen.but what matters is the recovery.after the drops is the grow and that is what happening now.so better trust bitcoin ,you might see its will hit $30,000
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
January 20, 2018, 05:37:31 AM
Yes it reduces the unemployment and it is the other way to have a money in your own without hassle.
Many people have even left their jobs because of bitcoin and the ease they have with bitcoin for earning their livelihood. The credit really goes to bitcoin for it changed financial status of masses in no time. Many educated but unemployed people are now earning because of the courtesy of bitcoin. You should keep in mind that this is the future of the world economy and we should collect as many bitcoin as possible.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
January 20, 2018, 05:30:52 AM

I think Bitcoin will help reduce the unemployment rate because we can join the bounty hunters at this forum and consider it a job.
I have already come across many people who are earning bitcoin and they like it more than earning in paper money. It has also given a chance to those who want to fill their pockets by sitting at home. People are earning from signature campaigns, mining and trading, improving their financial standard. Finally, we don’t need to get very high qualifications and get interviewed by many companies for making money.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 02:20:27 AM
Bitcoin reducea unemployment people because of you can just work in Bitcoin in your cellphone or computer you just need internet to earn Bitcoin
Quotation marks ne. For to gain an amount of btc today requires a great job. But if the person has enough intelligence she can live easy trade or even panning some things here in the forum as campaigns and the like.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 02:19:07 AM
It is true that for unemployment reduces bitcoin know bitcoin and internet, without realize now the orange people already know bitcoin and bitcoin it investments that fortunately large
Activity: 120
January 20, 2018, 02:11:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: