Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 38. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 10:37:11 AM
Truly bitcoin make the chance of work less demanding uniquely for understudies and youngsters. what we require is to compose and give an objectif supposition to depict a thought or to make an inquiry. Added to that, we can discover a considerable measure of chances in the administrations part.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
January 27, 2018, 09:57:42 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
it's true we are in bitcoin not just sit back and earn income but we work worthy of a real work .. and how it works can help the unemployed that they have income by way of spending time in this forum .. besides beneficial for bitcoin unemployment can also made as an additional income for those who already have a real job .. bitcoain benefit many people without knowing anyone and whatever it is the most important there is willingness, willing to try and not easily give up ..
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 09:54:58 AM
of course bitcoin greatly reduces unemployment because with us plunge in the world of cryptocurrencies just as we work and do not need a diploma .. different for real work that requires a lot of requirements ,, because not everyone can continue school at a higher level and don't have a diploma

Yes, bitcoin reduces Unemployment. Many people can work here despite their gender, age or anything that keeps them unemployed in the real world. This is one of the reasons why i choose bitcoin over any job. Because it doesn't judge or be bias on its users, everything here needs to be worked on. Bitcoin can give financial support to its users so automatically, bitcoin reduces unemployment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
January 27, 2018, 09:43:44 AM
Yes  ✔️ bitcoin reduce unemployment in society, those who are eligible to work that never get work can engage in bitcoin campaign, and make more money from it, bitcoin not just reduce unemployment its also reduce crime in the society.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 27, 2018, 09:17:32 AM
Many skilled let say programmers and developers have big opportunities with earning bitcoin with this skill. They are very valued and highly wanted workers and they can make good amount of coins for this. Many other skill are also good designers for example they also have variety of job offers but think that firs one mentioned are better ones.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
January 27, 2018, 08:37:21 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yeah it could reduce the unemployment but it is good because many people also will have an extra jon because of bitcoin its like sideline for those who have work already. Those people who quiting there job out there because of bitcoin remember it is good also to do your job while you having work but it just depends on the work you have because if you love your job then you will not quit and if you hate your work then you must quit and do just bitcoin.

Bitcoin even made me really choose to quit the main job and now it is comfortable as entrepreneurs and crypto gamblers, indirectly this benefit also happens to many people who do not have a steady job. If the government has rules about bitcoin then there will certainly be many economic equations in various aspects

Bitcoin science is very complex but still easy to understand, this is a major force that is not owned by many businesses with premium class, for example the forex market and various businesses that require expertise of higher education.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

Yeah it could reduce the unemployment but it is good because many people also will have an extra jon because of bitcoin its like sideline for those who have work already. Those people who quiting there job out there because of bitcoin remember it is good also to do your job while you having work but it just depends on the work you have because if you love your job then you will not quit and if you hate your work then you must quit and do just bitcoin.
Activity: 154
January 27, 2018, 07:41:18 AM
Unemployment is a problem in some area of our country since population is huge and job opportunities are small. Bitcoin really helps reduce unemployment.  People who don’t have a job can join the signature campaign and get a job and get paid. They can earn money for a living and help to sustain their daily expenses and with that they are already employed.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 26, 2018, 09:30:39 PM
Yes cause ive done already that here in my place, i have some and relatives friends that are unemployed and i teach them how to earn bitcoin to make thier life change and after a year some already build thier house and start a new business.
really mate?they progressed what bitcoin gave them?i admired those person that has been successful by being part of this community,this proves to anyone that cryptocurrency is not a scam instead helping the world to succeed every individual that will be involving to this world of virtual.and together hand en hand lets spread the word to the whole human race about the good effects of such
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 26, 2018, 09:02:52 PM
I think in my part bitcoin reduces unemployment because ,i have a friend he resign from his work and focus full time on bitcoin,if you just workhard on bitcoin and be patient you might be as well successfull, be wealthy,so those unemployed might divert to bitcoin if properly guided.
Activity: 518
January 26, 2018, 04:55:40 PM
of course bitcoin greatly reduces unemployment because with us plunge in the world of cryptocurrencies just as we work and do not need a diploma .. different for real work that requires a lot of requirements ,, because not everyone can continue school at a higher level and don't have a diploma
Activity: 154
January 26, 2018, 02:40:09 PM
If you can call making deals with bitcoin or just wating for price increasing to sell a work.. than yes bitcoin reduces unemployment but those people didn't learning nothing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
As an employed person sometimes your basic salary isn't support your needs, sometimes our expenses is bigger than our income,

bitcoin is one of the answer to fulfill our needs in everyday living.

And for unemployed It is good for them having a knowledge in earning bitcoin, and maximize their full potential in bitcoin and more profitable for them.

So we can say for now that bitcoin can reduce the unemployment cases.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
January 26, 2018, 02:17:46 PM
Yes, bitcoin surely reduce unemployment problem. No doubt about that. People are living very well with the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin actually makes cryptocurrencies very popular. Now people from all over the country are trying to earn a few cryptocurrencies and using it to earn some extra. That is a great news for any government who is dealing with a serious level of unemployment problems.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 01:59:15 PM
Well I am still unemployed student but I make good money thru cryptocurrency investing and trading.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 01:51:33 AM

Yes I agree with that. I think bitcoin is the alternate way of earning profit. It lessen the unemployment status because if people use bitcoin therefore they don't need to find job because they already earn money and for now I know that its hard to find job that's why bitcoin is advisable to the people whose unemployed.
Activity: 434
January 24, 2018, 01:18:12 AM
In my opinion, Definitely bitcoin reduce the  number of a person unemployed because bitcoin is the great source of income that we can use to survive in our daily life.

I love bitcoin, and I`m thankful that I found this site because I am able to earn money while I`m studying because I`m student.
Activity: 238
January 24, 2018, 12:57:53 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

yes it is....bitcoin can be reduces to unemployed like me im just a simple wife,im just only stay at the house...so when my first time heard about bitcoin i decided to join until im begin to addrecieve to become successful bitcoiner in fact im a member now,so if god me give me a chance that bitcoin be with me until the rest of life i can help to my husband to all we need especially in financial thing...,so i do believe that bitcoin can help to unemployed,
Activity: 40
January 24, 2018, 12:35:14 AM
i think so. it can elp people with no jobs. they will earn money from bitcoin. that info i know. it decreases unemployed people
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
January 23, 2018, 08:43:35 PM
Yes cause ive done already that here in my place, i have some and relatives friends that are unemployed and i teach them how to earn bitcoin to make thier life change and after a year some already build thier house and start a new business.
Pages:
Jump to: