Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 37. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 29, 2018, 10:30:41 PM
Bitcoin really helps others to have a better economical status, but I think it does not reduce unemployment. Even if you make money at home with bitcoin you are still unemployed.
People are said to be unemployed because they have no income, as long as we earn money even at home and bigger than working in the office I think it's better than having to work 8 hours per day but not much income.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 09:33:44 PM
Bitcoin really helps others to have a better economical status, but I think it does not reduce unemployment. Even if you make money at home with bitcoin you are still unemployed.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 09:31:17 PM
It's true, but not all jobs are idle and get from bitcoin
Here the most important is knowledge, in addition to capital
Just imagine, if there are people who are not fassih in the language, knowledge about the economy is less
Then he follows the signature campaign
Surely he will make a useless post, he just wants to earn an income
but does not provide any useful opinion
Activity: 196
January 29, 2018, 03:02:56 AM
If someone can educate people about Bitcoin and it's numerous benefits and advantages. And how to make money from a bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best way to earn money without any investment. Yes bitcoin can reduces unemployment.
yes off course there is no doubt that bitcoin is reducing unemployment in many countries and i will tell you about my country because our economy is not so good and a lot of educated people they were jobless since [Suspicious link removed]ived to our country it bring a lot of changes if i,m not wrong so i think almost 40 percent people they have joined bitcoin and every single level of society they are taking advantage of it and i,m sure that it will work same like in  other countries as it work in our country in a short word bitcoin is a life changing currency .
Activity: 23
January 29, 2018, 01:44:23 AM
It Reduces the unemployment rate because people who get along with the system of bitcoins or any other cyptocurrency they push them self to earn by means of hardworking like in the real job.
Activity: 33
January 29, 2018, 12:17:39 AM
If you want to take Bitcoin, I'm sure you will pursue it as your primary source of income. But opposing to what you have said, I think that we have different skills. An individual would like to have a work that suites her skills and knowledge.
Activity: 124
January 28, 2018, 10:58:06 PM
Yes because it gives income to unemployed people like me.In time that i don't know about bitcoin i can't buy the things that i want and i can't help my family in financial needs.now i'm very happy that bitcoin came in my life.
Activity: 157
January 28, 2018, 10:16:16 PM
yes very true, i was lucky to know bitcoin because i was previously unemployed
Not having a steady income but once I knew the end my family's needs were fulfilled due to the bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
January 28, 2018, 06:33:35 PM
Bitcoin reduces employment because we can more salary here than our work. Maybe they got unemployed because they want to focus on bitcoin. We can make this job part time job of full time.
How much was the unemployment rate prior to bitcoin and how much is it now? Where can you get more salary than our work? Who got unemployed while focusing on bitcoin? Which job can we make part time or full time?
Activity: 182
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 28, 2018, 06:07:39 PM
Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment for some people. That is those that knows about it and those who are already into it. It's all pays those that are working and their salary is not enough to cater for all their needs. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 28, 2018, 06:59:54 AM
Well yes, bitcoin reduces unemployment, because even you are not working and you are just staying at home you can earn because of bitcoin. But for me bitcoin is "extra" meaning if there's an earnings then okay its good if nothing then its also ok better luck next time. Better if you still have a regular job.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 06:53:53 AM
I agree that bitcoin reduces the level of unemployment. Mining cryptocurrencies is also a kind of work. With the increasing popularization and proliferation of digital technologies requires a growing number of new professionals. So creating new jobs. It programmers and economists and financiers and many other professions. At the same time bitcoin is a good helper for the temporarily unemployed.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 06:21:32 AM
Truly bitcoin make the chance of work less demanding uniquely for understudies and youngsters. what we require is to compose and give an objectif supposition to depict a thought or to make an inquiry. Added to that, we can discover a considerable measure of chances in the administrations part.
I might say bitcoin not only reduced unemployment but also gives a job and gives money to those who are unable to hired by employers offline instead they do online income using bitcoins for example they start a small business using bitcoin like selling mobile phone load, bills payments using bitcoins some are engage in e-commerce, online site whic use btc as mode of payment.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 28, 2018, 06:19:46 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Don't depend on bitcoin to reduced unemployment, but you can invest in bitcoin to earn more money. But if you consider that bitcoin is work for you it doesn't matter because it depends on people how they work for their life even they used bitcoin daily.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 28, 2018, 06:14:26 AM
I can't figure how bitcoin could reduce unemployment: bitcoin - as any other currency - is just a measure of value.
Of course, may be some big companies could hire people for mining, but is something insignificant.
And trading, at low level, for most people is just gambling: it can produce profit but also big losses.
Activity: 11
January 28, 2018, 06:14:14 AM
Nowday's we found most of the unemployed person are interested in bitcoin which is reducing the unemployment from all over the world.

Bitcoin gave a new way today of marketing system in which no one is getting loss. Expect those who is misused by other's.
Activity: 112
January 28, 2018, 05:47:22 AM
i can say yes to this statement , many people has maximize the potential that is in Bitcoin cos it has led them to financial breakthrough. so many unemployment has turn bitcoin to source of income for their family likewise the internet has also improve which has made the economic bounyant.
Activity: 182
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 27, 2018, 07:31:40 PM
It will reduce unemployment and make those unemployed earn enough to cater for themselves and even more. I have seen earning more coins you have to be on your computer almost all day and everyday. So bitcoin ismore or less a job on its own for those who are unemployed.
Activity: 56
Merit: 9
January 27, 2018, 10:45:12 AM
Bitcoin reduces employment because we can more salary here than our work. Maybe they got unemployed because they want to focus on bitcoin. We can make this job part time job of full time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 10:38:12 AM
If someone can educate people about Bitcoin and it's numerous benefits and advantages. And how to make money from a bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best way to earn money without any investment. Yes bitcoin can reduces unemployment.
Pages:
Jump to: